[R>Writer] [S>Programmer] Unpaid programmer looking for a writer to create a game together

Jan 21, 2023
Hi, I'm a programmer and looking for a writer to create a game together
I have the skeleton of the game done and I'm looking for a person to create the story together

the game is made with Twine (Tweego) and uses Sugarcube
the only limitation in terms of mechanics is twine. if twine can do x system, then I can do it

the genre of the game has to be provided by you and most of the text will also be written by you because English is not my native language and I am terrible at writing in it. I will do all the programming and translate the text into Spanish.

the job is unpaid and in principle, we will take it as a hobby and a way to gain experience in the genre

My goal is to form a team and in the future decide things together.

I attach some images of the game sketch. nothing is final, don't pay too much attention to it

Thanks!

Preferred method of contact:

Send me a message on discord.
THIXdev#8285

Additional comments:
if you speak Spanish or know how to speak a little, you are God.

Reactions: TREXrg

Scoutling

Feb 7, 2022
Hi, I'm a programmer and looking for a writer to create a game together
I have the skeleton of the game done and I'm looking for a person to create the story together

the game is made with Twine (Tweego) and uses Sugarcube
the only limitation in terms of mechanics is twine. if twine can do x system, then I can do it

the genre of the game has to be provided by you and most of the text will also be written by you because English is not my native language and I am terrible at writing in it. I will do all the programming and translate the text into Spanish.

the job is unpaid and in principle, we will take it as a hobby and a way to gain experience in the genre

My goal is to form a team and in the future decide things together.

I attach some images of the game sketch. nothing is final, don't pay too much attention to it

Thanks!

Preferred method of contact:
Send me a message on discord.
THIXdev#8285

Additional comments:
if you speak Spanish or know how to speak a little, you are God.

If your still open i have a little project