[R>Artist 2D] Share Programmer looking for an artist

GimmiRuski

Feb 27, 2017
Hi, I'm a programmer looking for an artist to work with.

Project:
- I don't have a specific project I want to make. I'm looking for someone to work with on projects that we both are interested in creating. That means if we decide to start collaborating, we'll begin by brainstorming what we want to make first.

Developer:
- For now, it's just me.

Looking for:
- 2D Artist

Employment Type:
- Revenue share

Work commitment:
- Part time

Preferred method of contact:
- If you are interested, send me a private message here on the forums.

Job Description:
- I can barely draw stick figures, so you'll be in charge of all the art.

Additional comments:
- I will ask you to show me some of your previous works (this can be anything from rough sketches to finished works).
- I don't feel comfortable working with some of the more extreme fetishes (e.g. gore, scat, vore, etc...).
- The scope of the first project we decide to work on will have to be very modest.

Last edited:

anguseef

Jan 6, 2021
Hey, what kind of engine or coding language where you planning on working in?

<portfolio

GimmiRuski

Feb 27, 2017
Hey, what kind of engine or coding language where you planning on working in?
It depends. I would really like to work with Godot. I've been prototyping with it for many months now. But, if the project doesn't require that kind of capabilities, I've worked with Ren'Py for two years now, so that can be used too.

<portfolio
Very nice art, I like it.

anguseef

Jan 6, 2021
Godot is fine. I'm not to familar with Ren'Py but as far as I know you can do some point and click stuff/ Visual Novel.

Can you add me on Discord to discuss things more? FreezingCicada#4646

Heronamesir

Jan 25, 2021
if you need a writer or would like more help with the project, I would love to join. Been looking for a team to work on a project again.

GimmiRuski

Feb 27, 2017
if you need a writer or would like more help with the project, I would love to join. Been looking for a team to work on a project again.
Thanks for the offer, but I'm not currently looking for a writer. I would suggest opening a service thread in this section though.

can you tell what specific style do you prefer, example anime style
Anime style is okay, but there's no restriction on it, so I'm totally on board with using whichever style the artist is more comfortable with.