[S-Play tester] [S> Other] [S>Programmer] [S>Proofreader] [Programmer] Looking for projects to be a part of.

omegaloli1234567890

Jun 4, 2022
Hello everyone,
This is my application as a [Renpy][Programmer]. Programming is not only my job, but also my hobby, and has been for the last 5-6 years. I found this opportunity, to do what I enjoy, while at the same time helping others, to bring their projects/dreams to life!

Skills:
- Programming (renpy),
- Can backup as a proof-reader, a play-tester or any other programming related job,
- Fast learner,
- I like to organize my code and my projects in a way, that is easily understandable and maintainable by others,
- I try to follow programming language specific norms and conventions, as much as possible,
- Enthusiastic, always searching for a new programming language/framework to try out.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord. For the sake of privacy I will share my discord handle, confidentially, in DMs (as replies to this post, by those interested).

Employment Type & Rates:
- I understand the difficulty of raising funds for the development of a game, especially in the beginning, so I like to be flexible in this matter. If it is sustainable for the project, that I am paid hourly, I prefer it that way. Otherwise, we can make a deal with revenue sharing.

Availability:
- Because of university, and other IRL endeavors I am part of, I am mainly looking for part time work.

Work Samples:
- For the sake of privacy, I will share previous work of mine (GitHub username), confidentially, in our discord chat, after making contact. In summary, I started programming 5-6 years ago, in high school as a hobby. 3 years ago I took up computer science in University (My grade average for programming related subjects is 9/10, with programming language specific subjects having an average of 10/10). I have around 100 repositories on GitHub, documenting my programming journey, ranging from small CLI projects, to websites, or games.

Additional comments:
- If you are interested, please feel free to send over a DM, and we'll figure it out from there!

Cheers!