• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R>Artist 2D] [R>Writer] [S>Programmer] Share Programmer looking for team or ppl to create one

Sagisu

Nov 12, 2017
About me:
Hi, I'm a programmer with more than 10y of experience. In my career I was mostly working on business resolutions in web technologies, but I was experimenting with other languages as well. I've got some spare time in evenings and sometimes at weekends and I'm looking for little crew to make a game =)

Who I'm searching for:
I'd like to create VN in Unity that I'm learning for last few months - either similar to what you can see done on Renpy engine or some genre mix like Disco Elysium (RPG/adventure) or Lucifer Within Us (mystery/detective). I'm looking for 2D artist*and possibly writer who would like to create such project in share payment. I'd be glad to work with people that have also some experience in their area of expertise, but I know that it's not a paid job, so I don't have pro high expectations =p

I can also join to already established team if you are in one and help you on programming part on terms mentioned above.

Project:
I don't have any in my mind - it should be team decision after discussion. I'm pretty flexible with themes (but kinda fan of sci-fi or post-apocalyptic setting) and traits of game: I don't mind adult games or more casual, not afraid of some taboos like NTR, loli, unconscious mind controls and so on.

You can reach me at Discord: .sagisu

* mainly for characters.. I can create UI myself or even 3D locations in Unity with some bought assets (I've got tons of pretty low-poly stuff), but it will mean that it will take much longer to deliver programming part.

Last edited:

F!shE99s

Jan 31, 2023
This sounds pretty interesting to me. I've been hunting around for a project to jump in on. I am a writer who's looking to hone their skills in the VN/H-Game area's. Let me know if you're still looking around for people and I'll jump into the discord.

wariodude128

Apr 6, 2023
Well actually, I have this idea for an adult-centric monster catcher game very much like Pokemon but better. My game is called Hothumon, which is short for hot human monster. Can't seem to figure out how to search for someone on Discord. If you like this idea and want to know more my Discord is wariodude128#1364.

Electric Dictator

Mar 1, 2019
Hey there! I'm currently working on a VN project as a start point to make more complex games. This one is going to be more plot based without lots of game mechanics for a few first episodes (or updates if you wish). Right now we have a completed synopsis, so arts and dialogues are on its way. We have no any preferences for an engine right now but i would like to choose between Unity Fungus and Ren'py (thought about Twine SugarCube but ony as a test version) So reply if you're interested!
UPD: ah, haven't told that it will be a fantasy, if it changes something.

Last edited: