Programmer looking for team

nyanko

Jan 20, 2019
Hello,
I am a Data Engineer looking to get into games development. I am looking to join a team or create one.
I am experienced in Unity and would like to get together with people to create something.
My intention is to join a team, or setup a new Project, which would include pre-production (creation of Game design document, wireframing)
and setting up a work infrastructure for the team.

More details below:

Project:
- New Project, preferably not a complete Visual Novel, Game mechanics and designs are up for discussion

Developer:
- I am a solo developer, with a B.sc in Games Programming from Middlesex University London

Looking for:
- Primarily I am looking for an artist, who would like to turn his creations into a game,
the rest will be looked for once the base is in a good state

Employment Type:
- We can discuss the validity of the project, and setup monetization strategies accordingly

Work commitment:
- Long term, doesn't need to be serious, but I expect that we can find common ground.
At least a weekly call to discuss progress and state ( Kanban) - don't worry no homework, but communication is key

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord : nansu#6565
E-mail : kurokagi99@gmail.com (cannot provide a serious e-mail here , hope you understand ^^'')

Job Description:
- Be part of the game design,
create assets,
implement assets in-engine ( training provided by me)
depends on the scope of the game design

Additional comments:
- I welcome to work with new comers, just looking to actually be part of a project
I hope to create a co-working experience

Deleted member 1684328

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2019
Hey, man! I am a programmer too, and I have made a few games with Unity. My friend is an artist with a realistic art style (look up Defense Against the Dark Arts if you want to see a few examples).

I would like to make a NSFW game with actual game mechanics, so perhaps we could collaborate.

Zueri

May 14, 2018
I can support you with render images, but I have hardly any experience with the settings for lighting conditions and interior lighting.

I have a large pool of assets for render images in DAZ3D.

At the moment I don't always get to work because I'm still working 100%. But if you want I can support you in the first phase with the pre-production.

If you want, I can show you a foretaste of my previous work or you can click on my own 3D-gallery here on F95.