[S>Programmer] Share Unpaid Programmer looking for writter [closed]

CelinaCelina

Sep 24, 2021
Skills:
- HTML&CSS, JS, TWINE (SugarCube), Adobe, speaking englisch and german

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord celina#7193

Employment Type & Rates:
- Open to working without compensation initially, as long as it is for a venture that aims to generate revenue in the future, potentially through platforms such as Patreon or similar means.

Availability:
- In my spare time after work, I would like to engage in a side project, and I am prepared to dedicate a significant amount of time if the project is the right fit.

Work Samples:
- I dont want to share it because i want to be private

Additional comments:
- Always wanted to make a game but i dont have the needed skills in writing a good storyline
- I am enthusiastic about creating a game featuring a female lead character.

wariodude128

Apr 6, 2023
I might have just the thing. I've been wanting to make a game where you play as a succubus. Could write the story and already have ideas on the mechanics. Really need to learn how to search for people on Discord. If you want to find me, I'm wariodude128#1364.

Scoutling

Feb 7, 2022
Skills:
- HTML&CSS, JS, TWINE (SugarCube), Adobe, speaking englisch and german

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord celina#7193

Employment Type & Rates:
- Open to working without compensation initially, as long as it is for a venture that aims to generate revenue in the future, potentially through platforms such as Patreon or similar means.

Availability:
- In my spare time after work, I would like to engage in a side project, and I am prepared to dedicate a significant amount of time if the project is the right fit.

Work Samples:
- I dont want to share it because i want to be private

Additional comments:
- Always wanted to make a game but i dont have the needed skills in writing a good storyline
- I am enthusiastic about creating a game featuring a female lead character.
Sent a request on discord