[S>Programmer] Paid Share Programmer looking to join a project

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
Skills:
- Python mostly (though I have experience in a large variety of languages and can pick up on new languages/software very quickly), started working ren'py recently
- Completed a university degree focussed on programming

Preferred method of contact:
- DM, Reply to thread, or Discord josh314151#5817, whichever works best for you

Employment Type & Rates:
- I'm open to a set rate or a share

Availability:
- Most daytime hours (currently living in Switzerland)

Additional comments:
- I've just started working on a sample project (I want to do a bit more work on it before actually posting as a sample) but wanted to join a project as I'm not as good at story writing or anything artistic

Edit: I should add that I have samples from school that I can send to show my skill level

Last edited:

SirSpitz

Aug 22, 2020
If your a programmer, your already half a team as it is. :)

So why not create a team around what you want to do? If there are subject matters that interest you the most and your teamed up with simular like minded individual, the project is more a joy then a grind. Myself, I am a writer. And I write better scripts and stories with topics that are of interest to me.

Am pretty sure soon you will be bombarded with requests to join teams with ideas they have in mind. But if you will, please tell us what are your interests.

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
If your a programmer, your already half a team as it is. :)

So why not create a team around what you want to do? If there are subject matters that interest you the most and your teamed up with simular like minded individual, the project is more a joy then a grind. Myself, I am a writer. And I write better scripts and stories with topics that are of interest to me.

Am pretty sure soon you will be bombarded with requests to join teams with ideas they have in mind. But if you will, please tell us what are your interests.
I'd considered doing that as well and still might once I refine my idea for a game a bit more. What I'm currently working on is making a visual novel based on the series didn't I say to make my abilities average in the next life. The reasons I didn't decide to hire a team to work on this are that I'm not in a situation where I can pay people right now and I wanted to try my hand at writing and 3d design as well.

In terms of my interests I just like programming in general and I love having a challenge and learning new things so I'd likely be fine with nearly any request. If I were to be really picky I'd say ideas that are at least somewhat anime based and are at least a little more unique than most of the tropes seen on this website.

SirSpitz

Aug 22, 2020
How about just find members willing to work for free and if there is a profit--share it, I prefer to work that way myself. The story that I wrote and that is in production has no cash commitments.... it was fun and I got to get to know some fine people.

If your saying you would rather work with Anime based themes, I'd sign up. First because it can be fun--but mostly a good one is a money maker. And actually I have a working Anime style blue print story for a game. Still old hold over Anime tropes are acceptable too. If you want to bat around a couple ideas, feel free to email me. And if there is a project in the making, we could find other like minded people and move the works to Discord

Kaiserdarkralos

Jul 22, 2017
Hi! this is my first time posting here... I'm a developer in Java but i'd love to develop a h-game (i want to learn new programming languajes so i could learn any one you want to) just for fun and to sharpen some skills. If you guys want to start a project and you are ok with it i would really appreciate to be part of it and help you

SirSpitz

Aug 22, 2020
Well KaiserD

It would be fun to share some ideas and see if there is common ground. A team should have at least 3 members. Artist, Writer, Project manager. Having several coders is a boon if their systems are compatible

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Hi! this is my first time posting here... I'm a developer in Java but i'd love to develop a h-game (i want to learn new programming languajes so i could learn any one you want to) just for fun and to sharpen some skills. If you guys want to start a project and you are ok with it i would really appreciate to be part of it and help you
In your case, the most interesting thing is to try to make a small non-hentai game to have the initial experience of how it is to implement a game, and then announce yourself, otherwise the difference in level will be very stressful.

it is not at all fancy as normal / web programming can be.

if you already are skilled in java, you can try do a flappybird/mario game on libgdx from youtube tutorials :D

Reactions: Kaiserdarkralos