[R>Artist 2D] [S>Programmer] Programmer looking to trade programming services for art for my TG visual novel

silverwf

Feb 16, 2018
Project:
Currently unnamed visual novel centering around a guy (but maybe not for long!)'s eight days at a summer camp for adults. Circumstances have forced him to crossdress if he wants to spend the week banging his girlfriend as he planned, and the plot focuses on fun camp events, the feminine urges inside the MC, and the sexy fun times with the MC's girlfriend, which depending on choices, can change to accommodate his growing femininity.

The initial target for the game is the 8 day adventure with 3 alternate endings, depending on player choice. Once successfully launched, the goal would be to expand to add another 4 story arcs with individual scenes and endings.
Developer:
I'm the developer, and I work with one other writer (elizzyviolet). I have extensive programming experience, including with C#, C++, Javascript, Java, Unity and several other languages with over 10 years professional experience. This game is currently being developed in RPG Maker MZ.

Looking for:
An artist (preferably one who can do anime styles, but i'm open to anything) who wants programming help with one of their own projects.

Employment Type:
-Short term contract

Work commitment:
-The visual novel will cover 8 short days, with both morning and evening scenes on each day. Not all of these are sex scenes; those mostly take place in the evenings. The goal for the initial game launch will have around 10 to 15 different images with minor alternate facial expressions. This should complete the core game with 3 alternate endings.

For the expansion, each of the 4 additional story arcs would need an additional 4 - 6.

Preferred method of contact:
Please feel free to reach out to me using direct messages here on F95zone or through Discord at silverwaterfawn.

Job Description:
Creation of 2D drawn art for several key scenes throughout the game. No AI generated art.
Each scene, depending on the content, may have a series of minor variations of eyes, mouths hand gestures or other small details. Currently, most scenes planned are 1 or 2 characters. We can discuss specifics on the image style, look or other details as well.

silverwf

Feb 16, 2018
Can you show your previous work?

Here's mine
Link
Unfortunately, the Game Maker stuff was shared through my normal accounts so I wouldn't be able to make those connections publicly here. I can dig them up and send directly if you'd like to see.

The RenPy stuff was generally just investigation and testing and the Twine / Sugarcube was trying to make a base engine that would allow for a role playing game with branching events and narratives based on various skill points earned. The code worked but I never really tied any content into it.

If you're interested, you could tell me something you're looking for and I can see if it's something I could mock up quickly to show that I really do know what I'm talking about.

silverwf

Feb 16, 2018
Still looking for artists to help my project and are looking for programming assistance.

A big motivation for me is to help people get things made. My project is coming along really nicely but just needs better art than I can create. Together, we can get two good games off the ground.