[R>Programmer] Share Programmer wanted for a new project (Art being made as i post this)

JamesSoul

Oct 15, 2018
Hello!

Below you'll Find my work on both Artstation, Deviantart and Slushe. I am looking for a programmer (engine of choice makes no difference to me [could be Ren'Py, Unity, UE4] ) for a sandbox type of game with core mechanics such as inventory system, quest system, day cycle, journal entries.

The story takes place on a high-end resort in the middle of the Caribbean islands, where you (Male MC) gets to go after winning the lottery. The story of the game is mostly complete, as are the characters and i am rendering the common renders (rooms, dialogue sprites, etc.) as of yesterday. I will share concepts, samples of the UI and more of the story and script, once you contact me and we can reach and arrangement where we are both happy.

The game distribution is planned for Patreon, but we can discuss more on that after we form a team.

Preferred way of communicaton will be discord (We will have a server if we sell on Patreon anyway).

So, just drop me a word here or on Discord at BlackMoon#5619 and we will be able to pick it up from there.

Samples of my artworks:

Hope to speak to you soon and i'm looking forward meeting a bunch of talented people!

Cheers,
JB

casruf58

May 25, 2018
Am keen to help. Sent a friend request on discord. Got experience with python but not a lot with Renpy.

Kinderalpha

Pleb
Donor
Dec 2, 2019
If you're looking for something outside the scope of a visual novel or RenPy let me know, I may be interested.

disowned-

May 6, 2018
Hi, I really like your work and idea plus I've got professional experience with Unity, contact me.

Holygagi

Feb 22, 2020
I am interested. Newbie Programmer, but learning quickly. At the moment I can do basic programming in almost any language, and more professional coding with any C-Type language.