[S>Programmer] Paid programmer wanted for massive femdom game

Sep 10, 2017
Project:
the name of the game is "Femdom anarchy". a decent amount of the story has been written and all of the gameplay mechanics haven been written as well. Due to some unfortunate circumstances me and my co-writer had to leave the programmer and the original version of the game behind, taking our work with us.

Developer:
myself (gerwinneke-writer/gameplay designer) and Rogi209 (co-writer).

Looking for:
we are looking for a programmer with experience with coding in the ren'py engine. you need to have experience with creating statistics for characters that are influenced by choices made by the player, making a dynamic "open" world, meaning that based on earlier mentioned statistics, different images will be displayed and coding in basic player functions like submitting custom names, navigation system, and working (sub)menus.

Employment Type:
payment is negotionable

Work commitment:
we like you to think of this as a passion project, in this instance meaning that you like to work and show passion and enthousiasm for the development of the game. ofcourse you will be paid. payment is negotionable.

Preferred method of contact:
discord: gerwinneke#2183. please start the message with telling me you are a programmer. I'll be happy to answer any questions there.

Job Description:
you will be given the full gameplay design written by me and my co-writer. we put extra thought in making it easy to understand, even for someone that jumps in blind in the development. of course communication is crucial to us, so any questions and/or ideas are more then welcome, but are not mandatory.

I have written a working demo myself, but I am not much of a programmer, so be prepared for some cleaning up.