[S>Programmer] Programmer with 8+ years of experience

Wizard++

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Skills:
-8+ years experience in both professional and hobbyist settings.
-Native C++ programmer, but experienced with many others, such as C#, objective-C, AS3, HTLM, GML, and more.
-Experienced with several game engines, such as Unity3D, GameMaker Studio 2, Unreal, Cryengine, etc. Plus writing programs from scratch, with a simple custom made engine, which I am currently working on a new version of.
-Experience working in teams of 2 to 20.
-Some familiarity with other development software such as Maya and Photoshop, doing minor art, 3D modelling and animating. However, I am by no means an artist.

Preferred method of contact:
If interested, just PM me on here. If we decide to work together, Discord would be my preferred day-to-day form of communication.

Employment Type & Rates:
I am open to negotiate payment methods, whether it be hourly, or profit sharing. I'd also be open to commissions for writing small bits of code or debugging existing systems.

Availability:
I have time most days, and will devote more time to the project based on pay, up to a full-time basis.

Additional comments:
While there are still many engines and languages out there that I may not have experience with, I very solid understanding of programming practices. This allows me to teach myself how to use new engines and languages fairly quickly. So if your engine isn't on my list of skills, I'll still be able to make it work in a timely fashion.
I'd also like to mention that I prefer to work on games not visual novels. If it's just a linear, single track storyline with no minigames, choices, skills, etc, then you really don't need me. I prefer to work on projects that are challenging for me.
One final note, if you're interested in making a game, but don't quite have a concrete idea for one just yet, feel free to message me still, I have far too many, and we might be able to collaborate on a new concept.

KlonHad

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
I got a game going on that needs a programmer, Add me on discord KlonHad#9358