[S>Programmer] [S>Writer] Share Unpaid Programmer with over 8 YoE looking for a project to contribute to

vikion

Apr 7, 2020
Skills:
Python, Javascript

Preferred method of contact:
DM on F95zone to start with. We can shift to another platform based on convenience.

Employment Type & Rates:
I can only contribute part time, but I can be efficient.
I am not expecting a payment unless it's a serious project.

Availability:
Up to 10 hours per week, depending on quality of work.

Work Samples:
None that I'd like to share at the moment.

Additional comments:
I don't have any experience making adult games, but I have spent my fair share of time making games in Gamemaker Studio and plain old Javascript with my custom engine.
Although I have 8 years of professional experience in my industry, I have been programming for well over 13 years. I am only willing to work with individuals who are dedicated to their work, and not looking for a quick cash grab.

darkkenshi

Jan 1, 2018
Hi, I'm looking to make an AI-Art style game with an actual decent story that's not paywalled to anything. I have a really interesting story written out and have started producing art for it. However I have no experience with coding in renpy. I've spent the last months delving deeper and deeper into SD in order to create AI-Art that has an unique style. Would you be open for a project like this?

Reactions: vikion

vikion

Apr 7, 2020
Hi, I'm looking to make an AI-Art style game with an actual decent story that's not paywalled to anything. I have a really interesting story written out and have started producing art for it. However I have no experience with coding in renpy. I've spent the last months delving deeper and deeper into SD in order to create AI-Art that has an unique style. Would you be open for a project like this?
Thanks for reaching out to me. Although I don't want to discourage AI art being used in other games, due to my personal opinions, I do not want to get involved in a project that uses purely AI generated content. If you still believe in your idea and are open to working with an artist to handle the renders, I'd be happy to discuss this with you!