Paid Programming, 3d models, Unity dev, Looking for work

tukasa

Mar 5, 2018
Im a Computer engineer and 3d animator

And with this, I clarify that I have both titles, while I'm not working I'm advancing in my personal project to learn about integration and gaming, but of course when you work alone it's really hard to handle it, of course i mean about to make this game a finished and playable game, but I'm interesting in videogames dev

29 months working on testing IT Area and 7 months on full-Stack, 5 months of 3d animation on a simulator project with VR

i had 4 years working in coding,automatization,web,front end, back end, dba etc.... now im exploring the videogames area making a personal videogame adding modeling, texturing, animation, C# code etc... this project is on unity

btw I am here to offer my services in any part of projects.

I don't care what kinda of content to integrate into your project, whether it is +18 or props or development or traslation to spanish, in any case, work is work and I offer my services in exchange for serious work, paid according to the services required.

If you are interested in my services or you have any questions about me and my experience you can contact me.

jjefea2020@gmail.com