VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Project Andromeda [v0.3.0] [AndromedaLab]

1. 2.00 star(s)

PhoenixRage23

I have to admit that I only played this game for less than 10 minutes and had to quit. The Engrish and dialogue so far need a major overhaul and the renders aren't the best I've seen. I've played a lot of games over the last year and this game so far wouldn't make even my top 20.

The writing overall is pretty bad from the little dialogue I could actually get through. The renders need a major improvement for this game to start getting above 3 star reviews.

This game might show some promise in the future with a lot of improvements and events to keep the player interested.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

TheNewBob

The game has a unique setting which gets bonus points from me. the story is pretty good and seems to make sense the vast amjority of the time. The render style is not my cup of tea and the lighting is awful. If the lighting was better the models and renders would look miles better. It seems like the dev used the headlamp from the camera instead of setting up actual lights.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Catwashere

The game seems interesting and so far has a good story, the characters are nice and renders are also good, the sex animations could use a little work though.
    The other species look interesting from what was shown.

Renders. 8/10
    Sex. 7/10
    Story. 8.5/10
    Characters. 8.5/10

Rating may change with updates.