• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine Project Bounded [v0.6] [Fireblade185]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Dec 7, 2020
The introduction is quite long, (voice acted which is interesting) clearly a lot of effort went into this even at this early stage of the game. Unfortunately I got stuck in between some rocks maybe 15 mins in and it seems I would have to restart the whole thing to continue so I think I am done for now.

Fireblade185

Jan 4, 2018
Hello, everyone. Fireblade185 here. First of all, a big thank you for sharing your thoughts, critiques and appreciation. It means a lot. Now, if you will allow me and have the patience to read, I would like to share some of my thoughts.

I didn't request the latest update, V.06, to be uploaded here, but checking the forum, I found out that someone was interested and shared it. It was, I must say, a pleasant surprise. The reason I didn't ask to publish the update was simple: I didn't think it was in a state to be shared with a wider audience. So I've kept it just for the Patreon page and people who visit it. And, with this sentence in mind, we are kinda heading to the main point of this comment and the decision I've made, regarding the future of Project Bounded.

I will never ask, from now on, to publish any updates on the game! If someone thinks it deserves to be shared, he is free to do so, here and on any other platform out there.

The reason for this approach is quite simple: Project Bounded and all of its expansion packs are and will always be free, from now on, on my Patreon page. Anyone, regardless if he decides to support the project or not, will share the same experience, be it good or bad. The current tiers will remain on the page, but not as paywalls. They will only reflect how much someone, at some point, can spare to support the project, if he wants and thinks it deserves. If not, he will be able to play the full release, no strings attached.

Why am I doing this? Well, first of all, because, even if I force paid releases, someone will share the full game here or on another platform. So, what's the point? And second, because it's not about the money, it's about making a difference. Income is a consequence, not a goal.

So, just to make things clear: Project Bounded, full experience, for free, for now and forever.

If you want to read more about this, visit .

Feel free to comment, and vote the polls and, when the next release will be available, feel free to download, play and share it anywhere you want.

If you love something, set it free.

Fireblade185

Fireblade185

Jan 4, 2018
The introduction is quite long, (voice acted which is interesting) clearly a lot of effort went into this even at this early stage of the game. Unfortunately I got stuck in between some rocks maybe 15 mins in and it seems I would have to restart the whole thing to continue so I think I am done for now.
Hi. Can you tell me an aproximate location? Thanks

Fireblade185

Jan 4, 2018
I am playing the main story and found a spaceship. Am I supposed to find a way into the spaceship or find something around the spaceship?

Thanks
You ca climb on it, use your thrusters to jump. On the left side. If you are talking about the rusty giant one. The cokweels and the voice acting will guide you.

Fireblade185

Jan 4, 2018
I started the ghost episode. What do I do once inside the house? How do I interact with any of the women who are all just awkwardly standing there?
There is a description about what you can do in this release, on the patreon page. This is for testing purposes. It wasn't even meant to be here :unsure:. Check the comment I've posted yesterday... Thanks.

buentiel99

Sep 28, 2020
Game ran fine for me (5800X, 32GB, RTX3090) but I can't seem to figure out what to do. I ran around some giant gear for like half an hour with no prompts, no guidance, etc. Obviously missing something since it seems y'all got further than that.

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019

Yeah... I'm pissed because no one cares...
About MetaHuman? I've been following that for awhile actually ;) I've jsut never had the hours and hours at one stretch that I'd need to design and program one to my standards lol. I did download PB from here, so I'll try to remember to leave a comment/review of it once I've done some gameplay. Best of luck Fireblade, here's hoping ths goes where you're dreaming of!

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes