VN Ren'Py "Project Caffeine" - (Futa, Inc3st, Low Fantasy) [Development Thread] - Update 07/28

What female age groups do you prefer for love interests? Choose all that apply!

• Just Turned 18 Teen

Votes: 153 40.1%
  • Teen

Votes: 167 43.7%
  • Young Adult

Votes: 190 49.7%
  • Adult

Votes: 179 46.9%
  • Milf

Votes: 249 65.2%
  • Gilf

Votes: 87 22.8%
  • Elder

Votes: 46 12.0%

• Total voters

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Even moreso if it's a bit messy/disheveled. But not sure if anyone makes hair like that for Daz.
I can make adjustments to hair on my end so it should be possible! Part of the reason why I take so long to make characters is that there is a lot of hidden "tech" underneath them.

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
I've followed futa games for a while so I get some of what goes on under the Daz hood. But not everything.
A thing like this is one of those things that you'll notice positively if it's there, but won't notice negatively if it isn't.

Reactions: CoffeeCurse

yunosykk

Apr 24, 2024
I came across this project today...and I am really excited after reading all the posts here and eagerly waiting for the release, as I can already tell that this game is going to be in my top 3 fav games of all time(just from all the renders you have shared and also because of the fact you seem so passionate and excited about your game)...also loved all the planned tags( except beastiality)...i mean i like watching women getting fucked by futas with horse cock and stuff ...but an actual dog or horse fucking a beautiful women disgusts me...i hope you make the beastiality thing optional and avoidable...other than that I am super excited

• Red Heart

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
--- Update ---

Sugar & Spice

:devilish:
"Bad bitches so thick they need shock absorbers!":devilish:

TaylorAmelia_SugarSpice.jpg

(A thank you render for everyone here. I really appreciate everyones engagement and patience in the thread! All the good vibes here are keeping this project alive! THANK YOU!!! :love:)

Life is good sometimes... and having two smokin older sisters comes with its benefits. One being the ultimate brat, and the other being the embodiment of your "thick as a double milkshake" mother but younger and a total slut! These two were actually a nightmare to put together behind the scenes. I ran into a lot of hurdles both creatively and technically, but FINALLY they are wrapped and holy fuck I love them! They are so fuckin badass!!! :ROFLMAO:

Amelia Is Here And She Is Already Disappointed With You #BRAT

Amelia_DevShot_0.1.png

(The grumpier she looks, the more I fall in love with her!!! :love:)

I set out to make the sexiest, most grumpiest, most fricken adorable brat older sister I could and gosh darnit I think I did it!!! She is such a fun character to interact with because she's dangerously clever, ruthless, and tirelessly devoted to being the best at anything she puts her mind to. She's going to butt heads with you as the MC, but with enough time hopefully you can warm up her icy exterior and form an incredible relationship!

Taylor Is Ready For Party Nights And Blonde Highlights!

Taylor_DevShot_0.1.png

(Taylor has always been thankful that she took after her mother Brooke in all the right ways... ;))

Damn Taylor, what you doin out here with all that ass? Double cheeked up on a... Thursday afternoon?! (It's Sunday but damn it would be so much funnier to me if it was posted on a Thursday.) Ahhhhh Taylor, what's not to love with your energetic, kind, and undeniably slutty older sister? She's the life of the party wherever she goes, and if there's no party--she makes one happen! You and Taylor always got along well together growing up, and you're excited to rekindle that relationship in the coming future. I mean... who doesn't want to be friends with Taylor? Everyone who hugs her never seems to want to let go... (so soft... so squishy...)

Bigger Update Coming Soon!

This is not the large update I have been referring to. That one will include tons of stuff including: the whole family updated to their final versions (with a family photo!), the coffee possession render based on the suggestions of some of you, deeper dive into the lore of the game and some sneak peaks into the fantasy elements, and finally a discussion regarding potential support and the associated benefits moving forward!

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!! :D

:devilish: What would you do if you had a night with the two sisters? (Bonus points for creativity!) :devilish:

Last edited:

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
I came across this project today...and I am really excited after reading all the posts here and eagerly waiting for the release, as I can already tell that this game is going to be in my top 3 fav games of all time(just from all the renders you have shared and also because of the fact you seem so passionate and excited about your game)...also loved all the planned tags( except beastiality)...i mean i like watching women getting fucked by futas with horse cock and stuff ...but an actual dog or horse fucking a beautiful women disgusts me...i hope you make the beastiality thing optional and avoidable...other than that I am super excited
Hell ya!! Welcome aboard! Glad you are diggin the content and vibes so far!! And oh yes, I'm wildly excited myself for this game, I want it to release just as much as everybody else here! :cool:

Most scenes that contain tags that are "fringe" or "extreme" will be avoidable/optional. And as for the tag you mentioned, it primarily is referring to certain futanari characters that have animalistic genitalia (such as horse cock like you said) and "creatures" that more closely resemble humanoids than anything else.

As for any fetish or tags though, I can't please everyone--best I can do is stay faithful to my vision of the game and listen to feedback and consider adjusting if pitchforks are pulled out! :LOL:

Reactions: yunosykk

Courtiepie

Jun 21, 2020
--- Update ---

Sugar & Spice

View attachment 3876145

(A thank you render for everyone here. I really appreciate everyones engagement and patience in the thread! All the good vibes here are keeping this project alive! THANK YOU!!! :love:)

Life is good sometimes... and having two smokin older sisters comes with its benefits. One being the ultimate brat, and the other being the embodiment of your "thick as a double milkshake" mother but younger and a total slut! These two were actually a nightmare to put together behind the scenes. I ran into a lot of hurdles both creatively and technically, but FINALLY they are wrapped and holy fuck I love them! They are so fuckin badass!!! :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 3876150

I set out to make the sexiest, most grumpiest, most fricken adorable brat older sister I could and gosh darnit I think I did it!!! She is such a fun character to interact with because she's dangerously clever, ruthless, and tirelessly devoted to being the best at anything she puts her mind to. She's going to butt heads with you as the MC, but with enough time hopefully you can warm up her icy exterior and form an incredible relationship!

View attachment 3876152

(Taylor has always been thankful that she took after her mother Brooke in all the right ways... ;))

Damn Taylor, what you doin out here with all that ass? Double cheeked up on a... Thursday afternoon?! (It's Sunday but damn it would be so much funnier to me if it was posted on a Thursday.) Ahhhhh Taylor, what's not to love with your energetic, kind, and undeniably slutty older sister? She's the life of the party wherever she goes, and if there's no party--she makes one happen! You and Taylor always got along well together growing up, and you're excited to rekindle that relationship in the coming future. I mean... who doesn't want to be friends with Taylor? Everyone who hugs her never seems to want to let go... (so soft... so squishy...)

This is not the large update I have been referring to. That one will include tons of stuff including: the whole family updated to their final versions (with a family photo!), the coffee possession render based on the suggestions of some of you, deeper dive into the lore of the game and some sneak peaks into the fantasy elements, and finally a discussion regarding potential support and the associated benefits moving forward!

:devilish: What would you do if you had a night with the two sisters? (Bonus points for creativity!) :devilish:
You are truly masterful with what you do. Idk what you do, but your characters are so perfect and well done. If i had a fedora i would tip it to you mrs. coffee! They all have such different vibes to them and they all look so like.......squishy??? So many games have characters that look like boring plain plastic dolls but yours jump out so damn well and are lifelike. I also think you know exactly how to create an actually 'thicccc' woman. Like im drooling over taylor right now holy fuck. And amelia looks like she could crush my soul just with her eyes alone.

I cannot wait for this release!Also I feel like I've noticed some characters are taller than others is that just how they are standing or will there be differences in heights? Another peeve of mine is games here where everyone is the same height like its the SIMS...

And a night with the two sisters? Teh first thing going through my head seeing that first picture is a double blowjob with their beautiful eyes never losing eye contact. maybe they fight betwen each other to prove who is better at sucking dick!

• Love

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
--- Update ---

Sugar & Spice

View attachment 3876145

View attachment 3876150

View attachment 3876152

Absolutely love them! Your character designs never disappoint. Thicc and juicy with them hips, booties, and boobies. Great family genetics. ;)
(Also helps the youngest sisters stand out as more petite.)
And based on the descriptions, they are going to be a couple of very fun characters play with... and/or more importantly, pass around! :devilish:

Last edited:
  • Love

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
--- Update ---

Sugar & Spice

View attachment 3876145

View attachment 3876150

View attachment 3876152

GYATT DAMN! Well Laura is gonna to be bizzy in my play through :devilish: Sugar & Spice at the same time? Cause everyone knows that those flavours are complimentary when combined

• Love

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020
--- Update ---

Sugar & Spice

View attachment 3876145

View attachment 3876150

View attachment 3876152

I just know that Amelia is going to be one of my favourites, she has that look that just mesmerise you on top of having a bratty and icy personality which I love cause of what you can do with them interaction wise and how you decide to handle them. Taylor is going to be a lot of fun and I can't wait to see what fun she gets herself into and the MC. Also when it comes to a night with them there's so much you could do but I'm going to say this as the MC instead of me, so you have one of them giving a blowjob while the other is rimming the MC or the MC has one of them in a full nelson while the other is on her knees watching from below and if I wanted to be somewhat creative depending on what powers the MC gets from the fantasy element she could duplicate herself so there's two MCs for two smoking hot sisters. Also I know that big update is going to be a treat to go through with more information and lore about the world and the renders that are coming with it, can't wait.

Last edited:
  • Love

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
You are truly masterful with what you do. Idk what you do, but your characters are so perfect and well done. If i had a fedora i would tip it to you mrs. coffee! They all have such different vibes to them and they all look so like.......squishy??? So many games have characters that look like boring plain plastic dolls but yours jump out so damn well and are lifelike. I also think you know exactly how to create an actually 'thicccc' woman. Like im drooling over taylor right now holy fuck. And amelia looks like she could crush my soul just with her eyes alone.

I cannot wait for this release!Also I feel like I've noticed some characters are taller than others is that just how they are standing or will there be differences in heights? Another peeve of mine is games here where everyone is the same height like its the SIMS...

And a night with the two sisters? Teh first thing going through my head seeing that first picture is a double blowjob with their beautiful eyes never losing eye contact. maybe they fight betwen each other to prove who is better at sucking dick!
Thank you ever so kindly!! Glad to hear people like them!! :D And ugh yes... she's such a perfect ice queen!

And me toooo, we are getting there... almost all the backend stuff is finished and we can start pumping out the finalized renders! RELEASE IS COMING! WE WILL GET THERE!! :cool: And good eye! Yes, the characters will have a variety of heights because I agree it's jarring when everyone is the same height... it's lazy!

And ohoooo I like the sound of that! Good idea courtie! Little bit of competition is sure to make it all the more pleasurable!
;)

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Absolutely love them! Your character designs never disappoint. Thicc and juicy with them hips, booties, and boobies. Great family genetics. ;)
(Also helps the youngest sisters stand out as more petite.)
And based on the descriptions, they are going to be a couple of very fun characters play with... and/or more importantly, pass around! :devilish:
WOOO! Glad I'm on a good winning streak with the characters so far! JUICY FTW! And haha yes... the family is truly blessed! And totally agree, there will also be similar ages to the MC that are more petite aswell so there should be a very nice variety for everyone to savor and enjoy!

Yesss, they are so interesting to interact with, I'm also super pleased with them on a narrative level. And pass them around??? I like the way you think junk! ;) Your two sisters serving you and your fellow futas.... sounds delightful. There will also be a perfect opportunity for a true NTR scenario/storyline here as one of your older sisters dated your rival, Kate, recently and then broke it off with them before sealing the deal sexually. Kate never took it well and her desires for them have only been emboldened; she want's to claim her. :devilish:

I haven't decided which sister this is going to be yet though. Originally it was Amelia, but now I'm leaning perhaps towards Taylor instead because Taylor is more likely to put herself out there sexually, whereas Amelia is too focused on work and her ambitions? But perhaps Kate was her attempt at dating and she didn't dig it?

If anyone has any thoughts on which sister should be "ex-girlfriends" with your NTR rival, let me know!

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
GYATT DAMN! Well Laura is gonna to be bizzy in my play through :devilish: Sugar & Spice at the same time? Cause everyone knows that those flavours are complimentary when combined
Hahaahah "GYAT DAMN" will always make me die laughing, idk why! :LOL:

And yessssssss become one with LAURA! BE THE LAURA! It's going to be a fun and wild ride--you'll be plentyyyy busy in all the right ways! :cool:

Mixing the two tasty flavors together? Very wise Rex!

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
WOOO! Glad I'm on a good winning streak with the characters so far! JUICY FTW! And haha yes... the family is truly blessed! And totally agree, there will also be similar ages to the MC that are more petite aswell so there should be a very nice variety for everyone to savor and enjoy!

Yesss, they are so interesting to interact with, I'm also super pleased with them on a narrative level. And pass them around??? I like the way you think junk! ;) Your two sisters serving you and your fellow futas.... sounds delightful. There will also be a perfect opportunity for a true NTR scenario/storyline here as one of your older sisters dated your rival, Kate, recently and then broke it off with them before sealing the deal sexually. Kate never took it well and her desires for them have only been emboldened; she want's to claim her. :devilish:

I haven't decided which sister this is going to be yet though. Originally it was Amelia, but now I'm leaning perhaps towards Taylor instead because Taylor is more likely to put herself out there sexually, whereas Amelia is too focused on work and her ambitions? But perhaps Kate was her attempt at dating and she didn't dig it?

If anyone has any thoughts on which sister should be "ex-girlfriends" with your NTR rival, let me know!
My vote is Amelia for the ex. The outgoing/sexually experienced sister having an ex is almost too common a trope, and I think Amelia having a girlfriend at one point and then breaking it off because of choosing her career, or the career becoming too much a focus could be an interesting path to go.
Plus, she broke it off before "sealing the deal."
Maybe that could also be a reason, and then Kate wanting to claim her also leads to Amelia finally sealing the deal?
Could also have a stronger NTR point where she loses her virginity to Kate on this specific path, since maybe she wasn't too into sex at the time before and never did anything too lewd?
Don't know, but to me is seems like there are more story options with Amelia.

And yeah I do kind of like this level system with the sisters. The two older sisters are most veluptuous, the two middle sisters (including MC) are still juicy but not as much, and the two youngest are the least, emphasizing the petiteness.

And and yeah, I like my sharing and NTR with futa x female. Whenever there is an option for it, I'll be there! :devilish:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020

I would say Amelia because I feel like the way Taylor is describe I can't see her not having sex before breaking it off and I do think having it as Amelia attempt at dating make sense and shows even though she is career focused she also desires connection on a romantic level.

With what you said in your reply I take back what I said about Taylor, I saw her as an easy lay even though I did think her character was going to be complex but it more seems like she enjoys sex but wants to have it with the right/good people which takes time to figure out but because of her open and bubbly personality she's just able to meet a lot good people.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
I just know that Amelia is going to be one of my favourites, she has that look that just mesmerise you on top of having a bratty and icy personality which I love cause of what you can do with them interaction wise and how you decide handle them. Taylor is going to be a lot of fun and I can't wait to see what fun she gets herself into and the MC. Also when it comes to a night with them there's so much you could do but I'm going to say this as the MC instead of me, so you have one of them giving a blowjob while the other is rimming the MC or the MC has one of them in a full nelson while the other is on her knees watching from below and if I wanted to be somewhat creative depending on what powers the MC gets from the fantasy element she could duplicate herself so there's two MCs for two smoking hot sisters. Also I know that big update is going to be a treat to go through with more information and lore about the world and the renders that are coming with it, can't wait.
OMG YES! We are on the same wavelength with Amelia, I struggled getting her just right but I'm so happy with the results! You're right on the money Blue! You're gonna love her!

And yesssss! Taylor is a REALLY interesting character and despite her "slutty" exterior, she's incredibly complex and has a rich personality. She may look like an easy lay, but that's not quite the whole truth. But once you break that threshold, she's an Olympian in the sack and you'll get into all sorts of fun with her!

Oh god I love all three of those examples!! FUCK YA! Blowjob + Rimjob is pure bliss... I just imagine the MC's eyes rolling in the back of her head during it! Talk about full service... Full nelson is such a wild position that I often forget and that's a mistake on my part! It can be so sexy! Can't wait to explore it!

And yesssssss! (again!) you are starting to get into the fantasy elements! MY FAVE! Double MC WILL ABSOLUTELY happen! Be it that she gains the ability to create a copy of herself, or if one of your fantasy companions surprises you by shapeshifting into you. Two Lauras are better than one!! :devilish:

Really excited to release the big update. It will be lot's of text, but it will be a fun read about the universe and give everyone here some context to the more unique aspects of the game's lore! Think you'll dig it!

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
My vote is Amelia for the ex. The outgoing/sexually experienced sister having an ex is almost too common a trope, and I think Amelia having a girlfriend at one point and then breaking it off because of choosing her career, or the career becoming too much a focus could be an interesting path to go.
Plus, she broke it off before "sealing the deal."
Maybe that could also be a reason, and then Kate wanting to claim her also leads to Amelia finally sealing the deal?
Could also have a stronger NTR point where she loses her virginity to Kate on this specific path, since maybe she wasn't too into sex at the time before and never did anything too lewd?
Don't know, but to me is seems like there are more story options with Amelia.

And yeah I do kind of like this level system with the sisters. The two older sisters are most veluptuous, the two middle sisters (including MC) are still juicy but not as much, and the two youngest are the least, emphasizing the petiteness.

And and yeah, I like my sharing and NTR with futa x female. Whenever there is an option for it, I'll be there! :devilish:
Those are such good points, and I very much agree with the trope thing--something I try to avoid if possible. And yes... that like "pursuit" of Kate trying to reclaim Amelia (constantly desiring her in the process) could get so damn juicy for NTR content... just slowly breaking down her walls until finally she can claim her in the best of ways. And it's a mini spoiler, but Amelia is in fact a virgin (unlike Taylor) so I do think it'll make for an interesting story. Amelia is into her 30's so you can only imagine how much she will blossom after losing her virginity to someone!

Yep! That was my goal for the family, a kind of "gradient" of thiccness. Another spoiler (STOP GETTING THESE OUT OF ME!!! :LOL:) is that there will also be an
"aunt" character, with her associated daughter (cousin to the MC). This aunt will be red headed, bottom-heavy thicc as fricken bananas (is that a saying?) equaling/rivaling Brooke's hips, but without her bust size. And her daughter, will be a petite adult, slightly older than the MC.

Feel like most of the NTR will be futa x female so you are in for a damn good ride!! Like obviously I'm excited for Laura's escapades, she's mah baby! But also... ntr... sharing... so delectable!!! :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Axel34 and junkgkj

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
I would say Amelia because I feel like the way Taylor is describe I can't see her not having sex before breaking it off and I do think having it as Amelia attempt at dating make sense and shows even though she is career focused she also desires connection on a romantic level.

With what you said in your reply I take back what I said about Taylor, I saw her as an easy lay even though I did think her character was going to be complex but it more seems like she enjoys sex but wants to have it with the right/good people which takes time to figure out but because of her open and bubbly personality she's just able to meet a lot good people.
Verrrrrry good point. Yeah Taylor has been around the block so that does make sense that it would be weird to see her not be sleeping with someone that she's dating--she's defintely someone that fucks on the second or so date! :LOL: And YESSS Amelia's desire for a more "romantic" and "deep connection" in a relationship is exactly where the MC will come into play. As the story progress the MC will become more emotionally intelligent and in turn Amelia will react well to that. That and you are also charming and persuasive AF!

Spot on with Taylor, nicely done! That does also make sense and line up with her, it just may take the player longer to realize that before her ex appears into the picture. Good food for thought! Taylor defintely prefers to enjoy the person she's intimate with, but I won't lie... she's also completely defenseless against big dicks... she melts against them :LOL:

Sep 4, 2021
Good luck with your game dev, I'm really looking forward to it I love harem, futa×female and lesbianism. i would suggest getting a subscribestar account earlier sometimes the wait is long.

• Red Heart

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Good luck with your game dev, I'm really looking forward to it I love harem, futa×female and lesbian. . i would suggest getting a subscribestar account earlier sometimes the wait is long.
Thank you!!! Can't wait to release it and share it with everyone! All the stuff you love will be plentiful in the game, so you are in for a good time!!

I have already been approved on SubscribeStar! I'm just not currently advertising it yet! I'll be posting in an update in the coming week about support and the benefits that come with it. I never expected people to want to support, but I was merrily surprised!

If ya have any questions about the game feel free to ask! :D

Reactions: Thebigbadwolf89

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
Those are such good points, and I very much agree with the trope thing--something I try to avoid if possible. And yes... that like "pursuit" of Kate trying to reclaim Amelia (constantly desiring her in the process) could get so damn juicy for NTR content... just slowly breaking down her walls until finally she can claim her in the best of ways. And it's a mini spoiler, but Amelia is in fact a virgin (unlike Taylor) so I do think it'll make for an interesting story. Amelia is into her 30's so you can only imagine how much she will blossom after losing her virginity to someone!

Yep! That was my goal for the family, a kind of "gradient" of thiccness. Another spoiler (STOP GETTING THESE OUT OF ME!!! :LOL:) is that there will also be an
"aunt" character, with her associated daughter (cousin to the MC). This aunt will be red headed, bottom-heavy thicc as fricken bananas (is that a saying?) equaling/rivaling Brooke's hips, but without her bust size. And her daughter, will be a petite adult, slightly older than the MC.

Feel like most of the NTR will be futa x female so you are in for a damn good ride!! Like obviously I'm excited for Laura's escapades, she's mah baby! But also... ntr... sharing... so delectable!!! :LOL:
I wouldn't be disappointed if the young futa sister got some NTR ride too. ;)
I'm a fan of almost everything futa x female. So I'll be doing multiple playthroughts to experience all, or at least most of the paths. But, I do have a bit of an extra thing for the sharing/NTR content in this type of scenario.

Thicc redhead with petite daughter? How does the hype continue to get even higher!? :LOL:

Yeah, I'm even more sold on Amelia being the ex now after hearing all this. It's just too good in so many ways.
Especially after seeing your other reply about her wanting more of a connection. It can go two ways depending on if she goes with our MC, or Kate. MC giving her that connection, Kate wearing her down until she claims her in "the best of ways."
And then her "blossoming" can also be a little more adherent to whichever path?
Aye, this seems like a very solid direction to go for the ex story, at least in my opinion.

Last edited: