VN Ren'Py "Project Caffeine" - (Futa, Inc3st, Low Fantasy) [Development Thread] - Update 07/28

What female age groups do you prefer for love interests? Choose all that apply!

• Just Turned 18 Teen

Votes: 260 40.2%
  • Teen

Votes: 270 41.7%
  • Young Adult

Votes: 337 52.1%
  • Adult

Votes: 293 45.3%
  • Milf

Votes: 406 62.8%
  • Gilf

Votes: 132 20.4%
  • Elder

Votes: 70 10.8%

• Total voters
Jun 26, 2021
From what I understood, the rivals will basically turn Laura's love interests into their sluts and claim them as their own. But will one of the rivals want one of the love interests romantically instead of just sexually?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CoffeeCurse

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
From what I understood, the rivals will basically turn Laura's love interests into their sluts and claim them as their own. But will one of the rivals want one of the love interests romantically instead of just sexually?
That's what I've been asking regarding the Kate and Amelia dynamic. Coffee has not been spoiling anything in that regard and this is what I got!

I won't be able to answer that question sadly... you'll just have to play the game when the time comes to find out! There will be a definite answer to this, but I can't give it to you as it would require me to spoiler too much information on future storylines. You'll just have to let your imagination run wild in the meantime! :devilish:

Like I said, you'll just have to use your imagination for the time being. ;)

But you are striking the right cord as to the depth of why Kate desires Amelia so much... it goes fathoms deeper than just someone wanting to fuck someone else. It will be very complex and she tries to understand the inner meaning behind her deepest desires... and consequently the deepest parts of Amelia... :devilish: #BreedingSessionsRequired

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Alot of talk here, maybe another teaser for us :cool:
We've got some updated characters coming soon!
s-l1200.jpg

(I know people don't like excuses but I hurt my leg pretty bad at the gym this week so sitting at computer is a little tougher. Should be gucci in a few days.)

Short answer is yes. As much as I love futas turning gals into their total sluts--I'm also someone who takes pride in creating as many dimensions as possible for characters and their relationships. So while one of those characters may be a slut in the bedroom eventually, it will also be parallel to a deeper connection with them. The rivals have their own entire personalities, desires, and lifestyles and are NOT simply there to be mannequins for sex scenes. They are part of the story, even if you don't engage in NTR.

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
The double team attack finally got a more solid answer! Good work Unlucky! :LOL:

I need to see this Kate/Amelia story. It's on my mind too much. But I also know it will be a while even after the initial release before we really get into it. :LOL:

Last edited:

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
View attachment 3912091

(I know people don't like excuses but I hurt my leg pretty bad at the gym this week so sitting at computer is a little tougher. Should be gucci in a few days.)

Short answer is yes. As much as I love futas turning gals into their total sluts--I'm also someone who takes pride in creating as many dimensions as possible for characters and their relationships. So while one of those characters may be a slut in the bedroom eventually, it will also be parallel to a deeper connection with them. The rivals have their own entire personalities, desires, and lifestyles and are NOT simply there to be mannequins for sex scenes. They are part of the story, even if you don't engage in NTR.
Your Training Nice! What did you do for exercice

• Red Heart

Alathea_Deusferbris

Formerly 'TheWizOz'
Jan 10, 2022
Hey your project looks awesome, and I'd love to see it succeed, is there some way I could contribute? Anything that you might have in mind, except maybe coding, not to good at that ^_^

• Red Heart

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Hey your project looks awesome, and I'd love to see it succeed, is there some way I could contribute? Anything that you might have in mind, except maybe coding, not to good at that ^_^
Wooohoo! Thank you kindly!! Glad to hear you like it! And yes, I'm hoping to see it succeed too! #FingersCrossed

And contribute? I'll be opening up support for the game soon/eventually to help me get some better equipment and time to create the game.

If your referring to the phsyical development of the game (like behind the scenes), I'm a solo dev through and through. Sorry! :p

But you can still get involved by interacting with me and others on this thread (and eventually the Discord) and share ideas, comments, suggestions, etc. And once support opens up, I'll be looking to supporters to help me decide on certain aspects of the development and story!

Hope that answers your questions!
:giggle:

Alathea_Deusferbris

Formerly 'TheWizOz'
Jan 10, 2022
Wooohoo! Thank you kindly!! Glad to hear you like it! And yes, I'm hoping to see it succeed too! #FingersCrossed

And contribute? I'll be opening up support for the game soon/eventually to help me get some better equipment and time to create the game.

If your referring to the phsyical development of the game (like behind the scenes), I'm a solo dev through and through. Sorry! :p

But you can still get involved by interacting with me and others on this thread (and eventually the Discord) and share ideas, comments, suggestions, etc. And once support opens up, I'll be looking to supporters to help me decide on certain aspects of the development and story!

Hope that answers your questions!
:giggle:
Thanks for the reply, I did mean any kind of support, whether development side or fiscal. Once you open up your support channel's I'll be there. All the luck be with you dev!

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
WE ARE GETTING THERE FOLKS

KATE_WIP.png

(Ignore the noise/grain, it's a viewport render. Also these are just temporary clothes, I like to make characters with their clothes on most of the time. Helps "realize" them.)

Kate has been one of the more difficult characters to finalize!! Mostly because every decision towards her needs to be balanced out on Laura as well... to keep them both equally wonderful bachelorettes!

I've actually really struggled with her, as it's been super tough to just narrow down so many different ideas I've had for her. Which in turned cause quite a bit of frustration and burnout staring at her for so long. She's still WIP, BUT we are getting so much closer! I CAN TASTE IT!

(She still needs her tattoos and piercings, which are already picked out... but I will only be adding those once her shape is done. Because otherwise I have to move them every single time.)

As much as I loved the white hair vibes, it just didn't work out. So instead we are giving her a more natural hair, with a streak of color in her flyaway bangs! (It's blonde now, but she'll change it regularly.) And we are also putting it up as it doesn't make sense for a gym rat to have long, flowing, straightened hair. For those of you who liked the "RED COLOR", I actually took it and gave it to Carmen, who now has her braid in a nice subtle and dark, ombre crimson/black scheme--it looks awesome and helps her pop on the screen!

Sabrina still has her jet black hair, but how has some electric blue highlights to it. I went with the slim vibes for Jessica, and I think I'm going to give her that straight hair that use to be on Kate, and give it a "purply" vibe. There is another member of the crew, "Rachel" who is also being thrown into the mix as I changed part of the script. She is the "technician/hacker" for your crew and was originally going to be a disembodied voice for the first update, but I decided for her to briefly make an appearance. Which brings this showcase now to 4 new characters, all quite unique from one another. The reason behind this is Rachel is "thicker" (than Jessica) and slightly "pudgy" and I want to balance out the "shape" of the crew.

I may revert that script change, but either way I'm still going to showcase her I think, because she's in the same realm of "goth/grunge" and it makes it easier to work on characters in a group that share aesthetics!

(Just you wait till the camera pans down in the full showcase. Defintely a horse in the family tree or something... :devilish:)

Cheers all, thank you for being wonderful and patient. :coffee:

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020
WE ARE GETTING THERE FOLKS

View attachment 3932230

(Ignore the noise/grain, it's a viewport render. Also these are just temporary clothes, I like to make characters with their clothes on most of the time. Helps "realize" them.)

Kate has been one of the more difficult characters to finalize!! Mostly because every decision towards her needs to be balanced out on Laura as well... to keep them both equally wonderful bachelorettes!

I've actually really struggled with her, as it's been super tough to just narrow down so many different ideas I've had for her. Which in turned cause quite a bit of frustration and burnout staring at her for so long. She's still WIP, BUT we are getting so much closer! I CAN TASTE IT!

(She still needs her tattoos and piercings, which are already picked out... but I will only be adding those once her shape is done. Because otherwise I have to move them every single time.)

As much as I loved the white hair vibes, it just didn't work out. So instead we are giving her a more natural hair, with a streak of color in her flyaway bangs! (It's blonde now, but she'll change it regularly.) And we are also putting it up as it doesn't make sense for a gym rat to have long, flowing, straightened hair. For those of you who liked the "RED COLOR", I actually took it and gave it to Carmen, who now has her braid in a nice subtle and dark, ombre crimson/black scheme--it looks awesome and helps her pop on the screen!

Sabrina still has her jet black hair, but how has some electric blue highlights to it. I went with the slim vibes for Jessica, and I think I'm going to give her that straight hair that use to be on Kate, and give it a "purply" vibe. There is another member of the crew, "Rachel" who is also being thrown into the mix as I changed part of the script. She is the "technician/hacker" for your crew and was originally going to be a disembodied voice for the first update, but I decided for her to briefly make an appearance. Which brings this showcase now to 4 new characters, all quite unique from one another. The reason behind this is Rachel is "thicker" (than Jessica) and slightly "pudgy" and I want to balance out the "shape" of the crew.

I may revert that script change, but either way I'm still going to showcase her I think, because she's in the same realm of "goth/grunge" and it makes it easier to work on characters in a group that share aesthetics!

(Just you wait till the camera pans down in the full showcase. Defintely a horse in the family tree or something... :devilish:)

Cheers all, thank you for being wonderful and patient. :coffee:
Wow she looks great and glad it looks like you're going to keep the red eyes. Also every crew got to have that guy/girl in the chair, it's a requirement.

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
I think Kate's perfect just like this. :love:
I agree with the hair choice.
Wooohooo! Glad to hear! She's still got some more work that needs to be done on her, but we are getting there! And sweeeeeet! Ya I'm really digging the hair, it clicked once I got it into place and styled right! :love:

Wow she looks great and glad it looks like you're going to keep the red eyes. Also every crew got to have that guy/girl in the chair, it's a requirement.
Thank you!!! And yessss the red eyes give her a nice unique little touch! And ahahaha YOU GET IT! Crew needs someone in the van doing all the tech stuff while eating a bag of chips! :LOL:

Looks great dev, i can't wait to see some body swaps
Appreciate it!!!! And it'll be in the game don't worry! (y)

Reactions: Thebodyswapeur

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Will Laura be involved in a body swap, or is that too much of a spoiler?
I don't think it's tooooooo much of a spoiler. Laura will absolutely be involved in body swap situations and scenarios once the fantasy element of the game starts to take off (which is actually pretty early in the story)!

There will both be scenes where Laura is the one to initiate it (she wants it to happen/in her control) and where she is NOT the one to initiate it (she doesn't want it to happen/against her control). There's a lot to play with in these scenes and I'm excited to bring them to life! :D