VN Ren'Py "Project Caffeine" - (Futa, Inc3st, Low Fantasy) [Development Thread] - Update 07/28

What female age groups do you prefer for love interests? Choose all that apply!

• Just Turned 18 Teen

Votes: 260 40.2%
  • Teen

Votes: 270 41.7%
  • Young Adult

Votes: 337 52.1%
  • Adult

Votes: 293 45.3%
  • Milf

Votes: 406 62.8%
  • Gilf

Votes: 132 20.4%
  • Elder

Votes: 70 10.8%

• Total voters

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
Ya I'm really digging the hair, it clicked once I got it into place and styled right!
That's usually how it goes. You try to get a look you really want, but it's not landing. But once you see something and it clicks, it just clicks.
She seems to have a bit of a facial redesign as well, and it looks great.
I'm just waiting on the degree of piercings and tattoos to see what my final outlook is.

Reactions: Marcus_S

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
That's usually how it goes. You try to get a look you really want, but it's not landing. But once you see something and it clicks, it just clicks.
She seems to have a bit of a facial redesign as well, and it looks great.
I'm just waiting on the degree of piercings and tattoos to see what my final outlook is.
Yaaaa she had a bit of a "man face" for a bit and I didn't like it. I softened it a bit and I like it much more now.

And man you are an absolute stickler for tattoos and piercings. Don't be too scared, it's just pixels. They aint gonna hurt you!
:ROFLMAO:

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
Yaaaa she had a bit of a "man face" for a bit and I didn't like it. I softened it a bit and I like it much more now.

And man you are an absolute stickler for tattoos and piercings. Don't be too scared, it's just pixels. They aint gonna hurt you!
:ROFLMAO:
This is so strange. I know people are different and the beholders eye is keeping the beauty in itself and all, but tattoos are really divisive.
I for example like tattoos. Always thought they're cool and especially on women they are sexy. And even if in real life I see a tattooed person, I watch them with curiosity. My gf is the complete opposite, she thinks they are disgusting and even scary.

• Wow
Reactions: CoffeeCurse

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
It is a visual novel. The visual is an important part. :p
Everyone has their things.
But, as I've stated before, I can let it slide if they work for the character. Carmen being the example.
I'm extra invested because Kate is on track to be my all-time favourite AVN futa. :LOL:

Also... it makes sense to reserve a final opinion for when everything is done!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
There will both be scenes where Laura is the one to initiate it (she wants it to happen/in her control) and where she is NOT the one to initiate it (she doesn't want it to happen/against her control). There's a lot to play with in these scenes and I'm excited to bring them to life! :D
It sounds interesting, especially the cases in which she doesn't want it to happen.

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
This is so strange. I know people are different and the beholders eye is keeping the beauty in itself and all, but tattoos are really divisive.
I for example like tattoos. Always thought they're cool and especially on women they are sexy. And even if in real life I see a tattooed person, I watch them with curiosity. My gf is the complete opposite, she thinks they are disgusting and even scary.
It's one of the many many divisive topics that can be landmines sometimes to talk about online! Just like you said, beauty is in the eye of the beholder--but some people go beyond that and attempt to push/force their opinions on the creative pursuits of others. Generally because of insecurity. LUCKILY, that hasn't happened here yet and everyone has been super cool! :giggle::love:

True strength of any artists comes from the understanding that your own vision is the one that matters the most, and if people don't like it then that's on them.

It is a visual novel. The visual is an important part. :p
Everyone has their things.
But, as I've stated before, I can let it slide if they work for the character. Carmen being the example.
I'm extra invested because Kate is on track to be my all-time favourite AVN futa. :LOL:

Also... it makes sense to reserve a final opinion for when everything is done!
Exactly! :p

And ya, defintely something to hold off on till she's finished! There's still some stuff I gotta refine with her! I don't think she's going to disappoint. Sabrina is the one with most of the piercings and tattoos. And ya Carmen is rocking the full blackout sleeve and leg but it perfectly goes with her vibes!

I think you are 100% going to like Kate. Her full glory will be revealed soon!

It sounds interesting, especially the cases in which she doesn't want it to happen.
I 10000000% agree! So excited!!

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
It's one of the many many divisive topics that can be landmines sometimes to talk about online! Just like you said, beauty is in the eye of the beholder--but some people go beyond that and attempt to push/force their opinions on the creative pursuits of others. Generally because of insecurity. LUCKILY, that hasn't happened here yet and everyone has been super cool! :giggle::love:

True strength of any artists comes from the understanding that your own vision is the one that matters the most, and if people don't like it then that's on them.
YOU SHOULD PUT PEOPLE FUCKING IN HAY BALES IN YOUR GAME CAUSE THAT IS MY KINK. YOU ARE DUMB AND WILL FAIL IN LIFE IF YOU DON'T LOVE HAY BALES. HAY BALES ARE LOVE, HAY BALES ARE LIFE!

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
YOU SHOULD PUT PEOPLE FUCKING IN HAY BALES IN YOUR GAME CAUSE THAT IS MY KINK. YOU ARE DUMB AND WILL FAIL IN LIFE IF YOU DON'T LOVE HAY BALES. HAY BALES ARE LOVE, HAY BALES ARE LIFE!
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHHAHAH!!!!

YOU WILL PUT IN HAY BALE SEX OR ELSEEEEE!!!!!! THIS IS THE LAST "STRAW"!!!!!!

laughing-dying.gif

(I read this laying in bed and I nearly popped a lung laughing so hard! Well done Marcus_S!!!!!)

Last edited:

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHHAHAH!!!!

YOU WILL PUT IN HAY BALE SEX OR ELSEEEEE!!!!!! THIS IS THE LAST "STRAW"!!!!!!

View attachment 3936448

(I read this laying in bed and I nearly popped a lung laughing so hard! Well done Marcus_S!!!!!)
happy lil sushi roll.png
2.Roll them like a sushi haybale
3. Place sad roll haybale on bed/couch/comfy
4. Dick that sushi haybale down good n hard
5. Happy lil sushi roll haybale

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020
I don't think it's tooooooo much of a spoiler. Laura will absolutely be involved in body swap situations and scenarios once the fantasy element of the game starts to take off (which is actually pretty early in the story)!

There will both be scenes where Laura is the one to initiate it (she wants it to happen/in her control) and where she is NOT the one to initiate it (she doesn't want it to happen/against her control). There's a lot to play with in these scenes and I'm excited to bring them to life! :D
When you say body swap you're talking about something different from possession, it isn't just Laura for example taking over someones body but instead Laura going into to someone and the other person going into Laura.

I haven't shared a scene in a little while so here's one, also I did say I wanted to show Hailey some love.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
When you say body swap you're talking about something different from possession, it isn't just Laura for example taking over someones body but instead Laura going into to someone and the other person going into Laura.

I haven't shared a scene in a little while so here's one, also I did say I wanted to show Hailey some love.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Correct!! Body swapping is a teeny bit different than possession, though it shares the same vein! Your example/definition is spot on!!

AND YAYYYYY!!!! More scene ideas! Hailey deserves allllll the love!! Really enjoying the idea of Hailey battling it out to become the "top dog" of the house, and I can absolutely see Hailey potentially getting to this point where she overcomes Nicole's strength and demeanor with pure lust!! Just tons of built up teasing and advances that eventually turns into total debauchery once this type of scene takes place. Nicole defintely has a sub side she is hoping to let loose once the story takes off!!! :devilish:

Well done Blue! Loved this!! :giggle:

(Sabrina WIP incoming in like 15 minutes!)

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Hailey deserves allllll the love!! Really enjoying the idea of Hailey battling it out to become the "top dog" of the house...
This isn't the first time you've hinted at this. I recall your post which first got me to comment in this thread.

Depending on if Hailey becomes DOM or not will make a big difference in her appearance! I could see her later on in the story just taking what she wants from Laura and Nicole and becoming the "big dog" in the house!
And I'll just repeat what I said then.

If this doesn't actually happen in the game, my disappointment will be immeasurable, and my day will be ruined.
The "just taking what she wants from Laura and Nicole" part, especially.

• Red Heart

MadDogBarrett

Nov 12, 2017
Correct!! Body swapping is a teeny bit different than possession, though it shares the same vein! Your example/definition is spot on!!

AND YAYYYYY!!!! More scene ideas! Hailey deserves allllll the love!! Really enjoying the idea of Hailey battling it out to become the "top dog" of the house, and I can absolutely see Hailey potentially getting to this point where she overcomes Nicole's strength and demeanor with pure lust!! Just tons of built up teasing and advances that eventually turns into total debauchery once this type of scene takes place. Nicole defintely has a sub side she is hoping to let loose once the story takes off!!! :devilish:

Well done Blue! Loved this!! :giggle:

(Sabrina WIP incoming in like 15 minutes!)
Not if my Laura has anything to say about it!! Hailey can pick up the scraps Laura leave for her. And if she is a good puppy. The real top dog will throw her a bone!

yunosykk

Apr 24, 2024
I can absolutely see Hailey potentially getting to this point where she overcomes Nicole's strength and demeanor with pure lust!! Nicole defintely has a sub side she is hoping to let loose once the story takes off!!! :devilish:
Is Nicole's sub path optional or does she turn into a sub no matter what options we choose? I would like to see her as a dominant character till the end if that's a possible path

• Thinking Face

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
The Cobalt Goddess

Sabrina_WIP_2.jpg

(This is a viewport render. It's low res and noisy on purpose. This IS NOT her final version. That will be at the crew's showcase.)

Sabrina has also been very difficult to pin down in regards to her overall look. There are sooooo many configurations of tattoos, piercings, and makeup for her that picking the right one seems almost impossible!

I am becoming soooo happy with her though. TMI, but working on her has regularly gotten me hot and bothered! :ROFLMAO: She is becoming the perfect gothy, muscle mommy, futa goddess!!! I would do annnnything for her! (Including worshipping her massive and pierced cock! :devilish:)

spongebob-worship.gif

I'm aware that her tattoos and many piercings may be a turnoff to some, but I'm loving her heavy goth/punk vibes. She's exactly what I wanted for the "bruiser" and "muscle" of the group. Sabrina is one of the few characters that has actually been to prison--giving her a bit more of an edge than others. However once you get to know her, you'll discover a rather well tempered and thoughtful person whose perspective on life, while not the most law-abiding, is filled with rationality, openness, and general optimism.

(However if you steal her last menthol cigarette (her favorite) she will absolutely 100% punch you square in the face.)

Cheers all, thank you again for your patience. :coffee:

(Sorry for the speed, or lack thereof, with these updates. My goal is never to make excuses, and just be honest. Life is just hectic and kinda frustrating right now so I'm having a hard time getting motivated. Hoping for clearer weather in the future so I can put some real effort into this.)

MadDogBarrett

Nov 12, 2017
The Cobalt Goddess

View attachment 3958595

(This is a viewport render. It's low res and noisy on purpose. This IS NOT her final version. That will be at the crew's showcase.)

Sabrina has also been very difficult to pin down in regards to her overall look. There are sooooo many configurations of tattoos, piercings, and makeup for her that picking the right one seems almost impossible!

I am becoming soooo happy with her though. TMI, but working on her has regularly gotten me hot and bothered! :ROFLMAO: She is becoming the perfect gothy, muscle mommy, futa goddess!!! I would do annnnything for her! (Including worshipping her massive and pierced cock! :devilish:)

View attachment 3958601

I'm aware that her tattoos and many piercings may be a turnoff to some, but I'm loving her heavy goth/punk vibes. She's exactly what I wanted for the "bruiser" and "muscle" of the group. Sabrina is one of the few characters that has actually been to prison--giving her a bit more of an edge than others. However once you get to know her, you'll discover a rather well tempered and thoughtful person whose perspective on life, while not the most law-abiding, is filled with rationality, openness, and general optimism.

(However if you steal her last menthol cigarette (her favorite) she will absolutely 100% punch you square in the face.)

(Sorry for the speed, or lack thereof, with these updates. My goal is never to make excuses, and just be honest. Life is just hectic and kinda frustrating right now so I'm having a hard time getting motivated. Hoping for clearer weather in the future so I can put some real effort into this.)
I think she looks fucking awesome! Some of the girls can blend together when everyone is muscle mommies. However, it's going to be hard to mix her up!!! And damn she looks perfect for a domination loss! She acts hard as hell trying to steal Laura's girls. However, deep down she just wants to get dicked by Laura too.

And if we go the love route with her. I love it when hard girls show there tender more submissive side. Like jack from mass effect! ❤

MorallyLucky

Apr 12, 2020
The Cobalt Goddess

View attachment 3958595

View attachment 3958601

Oh my god, she looks amazing actually. And funny you should bring up the excessive amount of piercings, that's not my thing personally but everything else about her just blew me away that I didn't even pay attention to it. Great job (y)

• Red Heart