VN Ren'Py "Project Caffeine" - (Futa, Inc3st, Low Fantasy) [Development Thread] - Update 07/28

What female age groups do you prefer for love interests? Choose all that apply!

• Just Turned 18 Teen

Votes: 260 40.2%
  • Teen

Votes: 270 41.7%
  • Young Adult

Votes: 337 52.1%
  • Adult

Votes: 293 45.3%
  • Milf

Votes: 406 62.8%
  • Gilf

Votes: 132 20.4%
  • Elder

Votes: 70 10.8%

• Total voters

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
Daaamn she's scary! :LOL:
But that's basically what I expected of her in the role she's in. I'm sure Hailey will love (getting her little asshole absolutely annihilated by) her!

Hopefully things get a little easier for you soon. Life can get chaotic and sometimes you just need to embrace the not wanting to do anything and not try to force yourself to do things. Especially if it's something you're supposed to be enjoying. Don't want to turn leisure into a chore.

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020
The Cobalt Goddess

View attachment 3958595

(This is a viewport render. It's low res and noisy on purpose. This IS NOT her final version. That will be at the crew's showcase.)

Sabrina has also been very difficult to pin down in regards to her overall look. There are sooooo many configurations of tattoos, piercings, and makeup for her that picking the right one seems almost impossible!

I am becoming soooo happy with her though. TMI, but working on her has regularly gotten me hot and bothered! :ROFLMAO: She is becoming the perfect gothy, muscle mommy, futa goddess!!! I would do annnnything for her! (Including worshipping her massive and pierced cock! :devilish:)

View attachment 3958601

I'm aware that her tattoos and many piercings may be a turnoff to some, but I'm loving her heavy goth/punk vibes. She's exactly what I wanted for the "bruiser" and "muscle" of the group. Sabrina is one of the few characters that has actually been to prison--giving her a bit more of an edge than others. However once you get to know her, you'll discover a rather well tempered and thoughtful person whose perspective on life, while not the most law-abiding, is filled with rationality, openness, and general optimism.

(However if you steal her last menthol cigarette (her favorite) she will absolutely 100% punch you square in the face.)

Cheers all, thank you again for your patience. :coffee:

(Sorry for the speed, or lack thereof, with these updates. My goal is never to make excuses, and just be honest. Life is just hectic and kinda frustrating right now so I'm having a hard time getting motivated. Hoping for clearer weather in the future so I can put some real effort into this.)
From a pure design perspective she is probably my favourite so far, she just pops off the screen. I love her tattoos and overall look so much that I think that there may be a tad bit too much piercings but the rest of her looks so amazing that I don't really care. Can't wait to learn more about her like how she ended up in prison and see her personality explored more.

Yeah life can be tough so hope it gets better for you soon, and glad you enjoyed my scene hope it made your day a little better.

Last edited:

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Not if my Laura has anything to say about it!! Hailey can pick up the scraps Laura leave for her. And if she is a good puppy. The real top dog will throw her a bone!
Hehehehe sounds like a good plan!! :love:

Also, Hey Coffee! Been a minute! Glad you are doing better! ❤
And thank you!!! Appreciate it!! :giggle:

Is Nicole's sub path optional or does she turn into a sub no matter what options we choose? I would like to see her as a dominant character till the end if that's a possible path
YES! It's an optional path. The other one has her being a much more dominant lover! I'm trying my best to include as many paths as possible! :D

yunosykk

Apr 24, 2024
YES! It's an optional path. The other one has her being a much more dominant lover! I'm trying my best to include as many paths as possible! :D
yay! I love dommy mommy characters...so Nicole is my fav character(followed by the NTR sisters)

Btw, Sabrina looks really good :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: CoffeeCurse

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
I think she looks fucking awesome! Some of the girls can blend together when everyone is muscle mommies. However, it's going to be hard to mix her up!!! And damn she looks perfect for a domination loss! She acts hard as hell trying to steal Laura's girls. However, deep down she just wants to get dicked by Laura too.

And if we go the love route with her. I love it when hard girls show there tender more submissive side. Like jack from mass effect! ❤
YESS!! Thank you! So glad you like it! :D Totally agree with the blending together issue, that was something I wanted to make sure I didn't run into! And if that's the route you choose then oh yes... she'll be a good little sub with some elbow grease from Laura! Eventually she'll be more than willing to accept the collar and become addicted to Laura's dick. Sabrina's a big fan of receiving anal and hands-free orgasms!

And great example, I absolutely loooove Mass Effect. I've played the second one like 20 times! :LOL: Sabrina will defintely have a soft side that you can explore as the game progresses. She has a good heart! :giggle:

Oh my god, she looks amazing actually. And funny you should bring up the excessive amount of piercings, that's not my thing personally but everything else about her just blew me away that I didn't even pay attention to it. Great job (y)
THANK YOU!!!! :love: And yaaaa her whole visage is quite unique and I'm really happy with it!! Glad you can still vibe with her while she's rocking quite the piercing collection! :LOL:

I had gotten the impression that Kate was the bruiser and muscle of the group. Was I mistaken about that, or do they share that role?
They both are! They are sisters and have very similar body types so they naturally ended up becoming the heavy hitters and muscle of the crew. They differ in personality greatly though. Kate is aggressive and quite a hot head, who's very sexually forward. Sabrina on the other hand is slightly more quiet and calmer. She really only gets mad when someone directly crosses her. And while she's just as horny as her sister, she's less direct and in some ways a little shy/awkward.

Daaamn she's scary! :LOL:
But that's basically what I expected of her in the role she's in. I'm sure Hailey will love (getting her little asshole absolutely annihilated by) her!

Hopefully things get a little easier for you soon. Life can get chaotic and sometimes you just need to embrace the not wanting to do anything and not try to force yourself to do things. Especially if it's something you're supposed to be enjoying. Don't want to turn leisure into a chore.
Damn straight she is, she's a badass! :devilish: And ooooh yesssss, Hailey is going to look adorable skewed on top of Sabrina's massive pole! :love:

And thank you, that's very kind of you! :giggle: Life absolutely can! And that's kind of what I'm going now, just being honest and healthy with myself right now. But I will not rest till this project is complete! I must see it done! It just may take a bit! :p

Sorry? Mommy... Sorry? ... Mommy?? :LOL:

From a pure design perspective she is probably my favourite yet, she just pops off the screen. I love her tattoos and overall look so much that I think that there may be a tad bit too much piercings but the rest of her looks so amazing that I don't really care. Can't wait to learn more about her like how she ended up in prison and see her personality explored more.

Yeah life can be tough so hope it gets better for you soon, and glad you enjoyed my scene hope it made your day a little better.
WOAH!!! Awesome!! Glad to hear!! I agree, she's quite a stunner. I can understand the piercing intensity but what she has on right now is exactly what I envisioned for her, it's her look and I really love it! And oh ya, it's a pretty unique story for her--it'll be fun to explore as you get to know her more!

And thank you! And YES! It was a blast to read! I really appreciate them it's a fun boost for my motivation! :D

(A lot of what makes her "pop" is just stuff I have learned throughout my 3D journey. The rest of the cast has/will also be getting updates and will look on par with the newer characters.)

MadDogBarrett

Nov 12, 2017
YESS!! Thank you! So glad you like it! :D Totally agree with the blending together issue, that was something I wanted to make sure I didn't run into! And if that's the route you choose then oh yes... she'll be a good little sub with some elbow grease from Laura! Eventually she'll be more than willing to accept the collar and become addicted to Laura's dick. Sabrina's a big fan of receiving anal and hands-free orgasms!

And great example, I absolutely loooove Mass Effect. I've played the second one like 20 times! :LOL: Sabrina will defintely have a soft side that you can explore as the game progresses. She has a good heart! :giggle:

THANK YOU!!!! :love: And yaaaa her whole visage is quite unique and I'm really happy with it!! Glad you can still vibe with her while she's rocking quite the piercing collection! :LOL:

They both are! They are sisters and have very similar body types so they naturally ended up becoming the heavy hitters and muscle of the crew. They differ in personality greatly though. Kate is aggressive and quite a hot head, who's very sexually forward. Sabrina on the other hand is slightly more quiet and calmer. She really only gets mad when someone directly crosses her. And while she's just as horny as her sister, she's less direct and in some ways a little shy/awkward.

Damn straight she is, she's a badass! :devilish: And ooooh yesssss, Hailey is going to look adorable skewed on top of Sabrina's massive pole! :love:

And thank you, that's very kind of you! :giggle: Life absolutely can! And that's kind of what I'm going now, just being honest and healthy with myself right now. But I will not rest till this project is complete! I must see it done! It just may take a bit! :p

Sorry? Mommy... Sorry? ... Mommy?? :LOL:

WOAH!!! Awesome!! Glad to hear!! I agree, she's quite a stunner. I can understand the piercing intensity but what she has on right now is exactly what I envisioned for her, it's her look and I really love it! And oh ya, it's a pretty unique story for her--it'll be fun to explore as you get to know her more!

And thank you! And YES! It was a blast to read! I really appreciate them it's a fun boost for my motivation! :D

(A lot of what makes her "pop" is just stuff I have learned throughout my 3D journey. The rest of the cast has/will also be getting updates and will look on par with the newer characters.)
Oh so she is an anal slut! I can see her now with a chastity cage that attaches to her dick piercings. If she has nipple ones we could connect those with some chains!
Also, it's funny I pick the dom route when I want to get off. However, I pick the loving route when I want story! you can probably can guess which path I would pick right now.

Ematerasu

May 1, 2019
Hi, just stumbled upon this thread and I'm really impressed by those render, game looks really promising. Noticed at the end of main message in the thread that you specialize in art (it really shows, top quality of work there) more than in coding. If you need help with coding that game in RenPy I'd love to help as a side 4fun project, I can elaborate more on that in dms. We need more games with renders like these so I'd be glad to help make that real.

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Wow this looks great! You mentioned attribute theft which is awesome. Will there be any muscle/strength theft?
I already asked this earlier in the thread, CoffeeCurse confirmed that yes there will be muscle theft. So exited to see Laura become an amazonian goddess (even if it's just temporarily)
YEP!!! Just like Rex said!

(And yessss! Attribute is the bessst!)

There will be plenty of it! Both on the giving and receiving end, Laura will be involved in quite a bit of it!

I can see her becoming quite the tasty Amazonian by the end of the game!
:love:

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Hi, just stumbled upon this thread and I'm really impressed by those render, game looks really promising. Noticed at the end of main message in the thread that you specialize in art (it really shows, top quality of work there) more than in coding. If you need help with coding that game in RenPy I'd love to help as a side 4fun project, I can elaborate more on that in dms. We need more games with renders like these so I'd be glad to help make that real.
Howdy! :D

Thank you so much! Glad you are liking the renders and the vibe of the game!

And yep, coding is my weakest muscle in this race. I'm always willing to open up conversations with anyone wanting to help and who are knowledgeable about the development side of AVNs. Feel free to DM me.

However to be transparent, I'm a solo dev through and through and that won't be changing anytime soon.

_EROS_

Jan 20, 2024
:love: :love: :PogChamp:
The Cobalt Goddess

View attachment 3958595

(This is a viewport render. It's low res and noisy on purpose. This IS NOT her final version. That will be at the crew's showcase.)

Sabrina has also been very difficult to pin down in regards to her overall look. There are sooooo many configurations of tattoos, piercings, and makeup for her that picking the right one seems almost impossible!

I am becoming soooo happy with her though. TMI, but working on her has regularly gotten me hot and bothered! :ROFLMAO: She is becoming the perfect gothy, muscle mommy, futa goddess!!! I would do annnnything for her! (Including worshipping her massive and pierced cock! :devilish:)

View attachment 3958601

I'm aware that her tattoos and many piercings may be a turnoff to some, but I'm loving her heavy goth/punk vibes. She's exactly what I wanted for the "bruiser" and "muscle" of the group. Sabrina is one of the few characters that has actually been to prison--giving her a bit more of an edge than others. However once you get to know her, you'll discover a rather well tempered and thoughtful person whose perspective on life, while not the most law-abiding, is filled with rationality, openness, and general optimism.

(However if you steal her last menthol cigarette (her favorite) she will absolutely 100% punch you square in the face.)

Cheers all, thank you again for your patience. :coffee:

(Sorry for the speed, or lack thereof, with these updates. My goal is never to make excuses, and just be honest. Life is just hectic and kinda frustrating right now so I'm having a hard time getting motivated. Hoping for clearer weather in the future so I can put some real effort into this.)
New profile picture:love::love: