VN Ren'Py "Project Caffeine" - (Futa, Inc3st, Low Fantasy) [Development Thread] - Update 07/28

What female age groups do you prefer for love interests? Choose all that apply!

• Just Turned 18 Teen

Votes: 260 40.2%
  • Teen

Votes: 270 41.7%
  • Young Adult

Votes: 337 52.1%
  • Adult

Votes: 293 45.3%
  • Milf

Votes: 406 62.8%
  • Gilf

Votes: 132 20.4%
  • Elder

Votes: 70 10.8%

• Total voters

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
"I Got Stars In My Eyes"

Jessica_WIP_2.jpg

(I was listening to this song on repeat while wrapping up the work on her tonight. It's defintely her theme song now! :LOL:)
( )

(It's a lollipop, not a cigarette. This IS NOT her final version. There are some changes I'm going to make.)

Jessica has been suuuuuper fun to work on because of many reasons, but mainly because the initial challenge was to step away from my usual vibe of "thicc and curvy" and create someone a bit more slender. She's also pretty short, which makes her even more cute!!! UWU! :LOL: It was also fun because she's a character that is supposed to exude a incredibly slutty personality, so more wiggle room to play with there!

Her hair was supposed to be purple, but I accidentally pasted the wrong color on her hair material at one point, and it ended up being a kind of "electric teal" color and I was like WOAH! THAT'S DOPE! And I kept it with a few revisions!

I was also able to give her a really sexy set of tan lines--I looooooove how they came out!!! Jessica is supposed to be a Hispanic/Latino character so I hope they comes across in her initial style and skin tone. (I've done research and prepped translations to give her plenty of Spanish in her dialect--something I'd love to get help with in the future from any native Spanish-speaking supporters to help verify translations.)

Jessica is a dancer and DJ at a very popular and esteemed nightclub in the city, and part of her role within the crew is a sort of "reconnaissance" one. Liquor, drugs, sex, and lap dances are a surprisingly effective at getting juicy details out of the upper crust denizens.

Jessica will be involved in the MC's first vaginal penetration scene within the game. As such I want to give her special attention to insure she gives off the right vibes. While she lacks the curves of other characters, she makes up for it with a truly incredible pussy; one that's so tight that it almost seems like it tries to push out any invader! It goes beyond a "tight grip". :devilish:

She is also Kate's current "girlfriend"/"fuckbuddy", and has a pair of dick sucking lips for a reason. Her lips are always covered in chapstick--ready to worship any cock willing to pump her belly full of cum. Bonus points if you let her keep her lollipop so it mixes with the flavor of your cock! :love:

What do you think of her? Excited to get your hands on her???

:coffee: Cheers all! :coffee:

MorallyLucky

Apr 12, 2020
"I Got Stars In My Eyes"

View attachment 3984508

(I was listening to this song on repeat while wrapping up the work on her tonight. It's defintely her theme song now! :LOL:)
( )

(It's a lollipop, not a cigarette. This IS NOT her final version. There are some changes I'm going to make.)

Jessica has been suuuuuper fun to work on because of many reasons, but mainly because the initial challenge was to step away from my usual vibe of "thicc and curvy" and create someone a bit more slender. She's also pretty short, which makes her even more cute!!! UWU! :LOL: It was also fun because she's a character that is supposed to exude a incredibly slutty personality, so more wiggle room to play with there!

Her hair was supposed to be purple, but I accidentally pasted the wrong color on her hair material at one point, and it ended up being a kind of "electric teal" color and I was like WOAH! THAT'S DOPE! And I kept it with a few revisions!

I was also able to give her a really sexy set of tan lines--I looooooove how they came out!!! Jessica is supposed to be a Hispanic/Latino character so I hope they comes across in her initial style and skin tone. (I've done research and prepped translations to give her plenty of Spanish in her dialect--something I'd love to get help with in the future from any native Spanish-speaking supporters to help verify translations.)

Jessica is a dancer and DJ at a very popular and esteemed nightclub in the city, and part of her role within the crew is a sort of "reconnaissance" one. Liquor, drugs, sex, and lap dances are a surprisingly effective at getting juicy details out of the upper crust denizens.

Jessica will be involved in the MC's first vaginal penetration scene within the game. As such I want to give her special attention to insure she gives off the right vibes. While she lacks the curves of other characters, she makes up for it with a truly incredible pussy; one that's so tight that it almost seems like it tries to push out any invader! It goes beyond a "tight grip". :devilish:

She is also Kate's current "girlfriend"/"fuckbuddy", and has a pair of dick sucking lips for a reason. Her lips are always covered in chapstick--ready to worship any cock willing to pump her belly full of cum. Bonus points if you let her keep her lollipop so it mixes with the flavor of your cock! :love:

While I'm here for the futas, she's by far my favorite female design and my initial concerrn of her being as curvy as everyone else has been alleviated. It's a big (y) from me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CoffeeCurse
Sep 4, 2021
"I Got Stars In My Eyes"

View attachment 3984508

( )

Keep up the good work dev, can't wait to meet the interesting characters of this game, I'm so hyped for the story and of course the sex scenes!

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
"I Got Stars In My Eyes"

View attachment 3984508

( )

"step away from the thicc and curvy, she's a bit more slender" - looks at picture: ass as thick as ever, you'd drown in there and would love it.
I LOVE your taste and style of models. I don't care if others say "this is unrealistic" "they are too big". Fuck them! For me, this is perfect. When the "slender" girl has a bigger ass than most girls in other games, I know I am at the right place. :love:
Love the tattoos, love the hair and the lollypop sucking cum lover vibe.
Once again you've done great Coffee! :coffee:

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
"step away from the thicc and curvy, she's a bit more slender" - looks at picture: ass as thick as ever, you'd drown in there and would love it.
I LOVE your taste and style of models. I don't care if others say "this is unrealistic" "they are too big". Fuck them! For me, this is perfect. When the "slender" girl has a bigger ass than most girls in other games, I know I am at the right place. :love:
Well, I agree the "slender" girl is curvy, beyond a doubt. I don't think the dev should rule out any models that would be considered slender by the mean. Diversity being a spice girl, and all that.

• Thinking Face

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
While I'm here for the futas, she's by far my favorite female design and my initial concerrn of her being as curvy as everyone else has been alleviated. It's a big (y) from me.
Ayeeeee mannn you gotta have sexy ladies too for all them delicious futas to breed! :cool: And wooooooah that's so awesome to hear!!! Glad you like her! And also super happy to hear that figure is unique enough to stand out against the other curvier cast!

Your (y) is much appreciated!!! :love:

Agreed. I like the tan lines.
RIGHT?! They are so sexy and fun!! I realllllly like how they came out! Super cute!

Keep up the good work dev, can't wait to meet the interesting characters of this game, I'm so hyped for the story and of course the sex scenes!
Thank you so muchhhhh!!! :love: The cast of characters is going to continue to grow as the game develops and they are all super interesting!! (In my opinion at least hehe!) And yesssss hype train!!! The story and the sex will be interwoven so it's going to be a fun and juicy adventure for all of us!! :cool:

THE ETERNAL STRUGGLE MARCUS!!!!!!! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

91zxra.jpg

And that's so fricken awesome to hear, thank you so so much!!! It's been soooo cool meeting people here that have similar tastes and vibes to my art style and it's so motivating and heart warming!!! :love:

And riiiiight?? Everyone is tooooootallly allowed to have their own preferences, but like cmonnnnnn! Juicy ladies and juicy futas?! HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE IT?!?! I also can't help but get kind of bored when a game's entire female cast is just copy and pasted "thin, doll female". YAWN! (100% my opinion of course!)

(Appreciate you being pro-tattoo... you da mvp ;))

Well, I agree the "slender" girl is curvy, beyond a doubt. I don't think the dev should rule out any models that would be considered slender by the mean. Diversity being a spice girl, and all that.
There's two things for this. First, I have a natural draw towards thicker characters. It's just my preference, my art style, and the kind of anatomy I like to work with... the classic feminine curvature in any character's silhouette is just such a strong draw for me... plus too slender gets a bit... weird in my eyes? Idk...

Second, a lot of the "thickness" can also be attributed to posing and lighting. I'm not giving A-poses or T-poses and I use lighting rigs for even WIP shots, so the characters are likely to have plenty of lighting value--ie: they appear rounder and more shapely.

Don't worry though, I'll whip up the perfect slender character for you! Got the reference right here!:

skele.PNG

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Have no fear!!! Plenty of characters in the game smoke!

Laura (the MC) included!!! (Her favorite brand is Witches' Broomsticks, and she particularly loves their Poisoned Apple flavor!! :cool:)

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
That's a dick joke. If it wasn't, you better make it.

Both. Just press both! Worst case you get another Brooke :love::love::love:
It wasn't meant to be but now I'm giggling at the many ideas I have... I can just Carmen asking for a "broomstick" and Laura ends up whipping her dick out comically! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Ohhhh noooo... another Broooooke... how terrible for all of us! :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Marcus_S

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Btw. how is the progress going? You're getting me hyped with those previews...
It's going! Time is limited, so I do what I can. I don't have like a progress bar yet. But once I finalize all the characters, development should start really kicking into high gear.

Environments, lighting, lots of the code, the entire script, all of that is done. I just have to physically render everything and bake it into Ren'Py.

Creating characters will always be the thing that takes the most time for me. Both because of my OCD and also because creating a character that will stand up for many years of an AVN is a lot to prepare for both artistically and technologically.

I can plug away at poses and renders allllll day. But making creative decisions on character design can quickly wear me out and it makes it take longer. So while rendering everything is a bigger "Chunk" of development, I'm able to work on it with more ease. It's much easier for me to come home from work and render some scenes together than it is to be like "okay I need to come up with a character tonight and make a million tiny decisions for hours." And I mean this respectfully, but I think my characters are more advanced/detailed than the majority of other VN's. Each character is custom and is composed of dozens of different assets and hundreds of morphs--nothing is cookie-cutter here.

Long story short: Characters are on their final wrap ups, and as soon as that's done... I can start rendering everything. A lot of the game's scenes are pre-posed with stand-ins but I have a very clean storyboard of every single scene for 0.1 (which there are many of).

ALOT of the behinds the scenes stuff I don't share. I'm currently also learning how to use Z-Brush to create more impressive physics/morphing for the game. On top of that I'm constantly learning about animation in DAZ, which is a total bitch to work with... but it is what it is...

And it's also important for me to throw in some fun for me to keep things fresh. So I'm also going to updating my Coffee model soon to prepare for an update I promised over a month ago and I'm going to put together a sort of "first draft" banner/title screen for the game.

Once I start rendering scenes, I'll be opening up a Discord as well as support, and I can put together a more realistic progress status with each update.

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
It wasn't meant to be but now I'm giggling at the many ideas I have... I can just Carmen asking for a "broomstick" and Laura ends up whipping her dick out comically! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Ohhhh noooo... another Broooooke... how terrible for all of us! :love:
I was thinking of something more like this:
witch_broomstick_01_edit.png

• Haha