VN Ren'Py "Project Caffeine" - (Futa, Inc3st, Low Fantasy) [Development Thread] - Update 07/28

What female age groups do you prefer for love interests? Choose all that apply!

• Just Turned 18 Teen

Votes: 260 40.2%
  • Teen

Votes: 270 41.7%
  • Young Adult

Votes: 337 52.1%
  • Adult

Votes: 293 45.3%
  • Milf

Votes: 406 62.8%
  • Gilf

Votes: 132 20.4%
  • Elder

Votes: 70 10.8%

• Total voters

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
There's two things for this. First, I have a natural draw towards thicker characters. It's just my preference, my art style, and the kind of anatomy I like to work with... the classic feminine curvature in any character's silhouette is just such a strong draw for me... plus too slender gets a bit... weird in my eyes? Idk...

Second, a lot of the "thickness" can also be attributed to posing and lighting. I'm not giving A-poses or T-poses and I use lighting rigs for even WIP shots, so the characters are likely to have plenty of lighting value--ie: they appear rounder and more shapely.

Don't worry though, I'll whip up the perfect slender character for you! Got the reference right here!:

View attachment 3986073
Badum-tsh!

Enjoy your preferences, especially in your own game! I was just saying there's more options on that slender spectrum, like the women from the games in my sigs (very good games, though wildly different). Can you really say they don't have feminine curves?

Still looking forward to yours!

• Red Heart
Reactions: CoffeeCurse

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
"I Got Stars In My Eyes"

View attachment 3984508

(I was listening to this song on repeat while wrapping up the work on her tonight. It's defintely her theme song now! :LOL:)
( )

(It's a lollipop, not a cigarette. This IS NOT her final version. There are some changes I'm going to make.)

Jessica has been suuuuuper fun to work on because of many reasons, but mainly because the initial challenge was to step away from my usual vibe of "thicc and curvy" and create someone a bit more slender. She's also pretty short, which makes her even more cute!!! UWU! :LOL: It was also fun because she's a character that is supposed to exude a incredibly slutty personality, so more wiggle room to play with there!

Her hair was supposed to be purple, but I accidentally pasted the wrong color on her hair material at one point, and it ended up being a kind of "electric teal" color and I was like WOAH! THAT'S DOPE! And I kept it with a few revisions!

I was also able to give her a really sexy set of tan lines--I looooooove how they came out!!! Jessica is supposed to be a Hispanic/Latino character so I hope they comes across in her initial style and skin tone. (I've done research and prepped translations to give her plenty of Spanish in her dialect--something I'd love to get help with in the future from any native Spanish-speaking supporters to help verify translations.)

Jessica is a dancer and DJ at a very popular and esteemed nightclub in the city, and part of her role within the crew is a sort of "reconnaissance" one. Liquor, drugs, sex, and lap dances are a surprisingly effective at getting juicy details out of the upper crust denizens.

Jessica will be involved in the MC's first vaginal penetration scene within the game. As such I want to give her special attention to insure she gives off the right vibes. While she lacks the curves of other characters, she makes up for it with a truly incredible pussy; one that's so tight that it almost seems like it tries to push out any invader! It goes beyond a "tight grip". :devilish:

She is also Kate's current "girlfriend"/"fuckbuddy", and has a pair of dick sucking lips for a reason. Her lips are always covered in chapstick--ready to worship any cock willing to pump her belly full of cum. Bonus points if you let her keep her lollipop so it mixes with the flavor of your cock! :love:

What do you think of her? Excited to get your hands on her???

:coffee: Cheers all! :coffee:
You know, somehow this is how I imagined she would be. :LOL:
This is a case where the dyed hair and tattoos fit her role. This is an excellent result!
She is plenty curvy on the lower half! Though... not as much as some others by comparison. ;)
Doesn't quite break into my trinity (which I don't think any characters can at this point with the goddesses you've made), though made a stronger case for herself than I was expecting. She's looking great and I'll enjoy having her used like she likes to be! :devilish:
(Bonus points for the high pigtails! I'm a big sucker for them. :LOL:)

Last edited:

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Badum-tsh!

Enjoy your preferences, especially in your own game! I was just saying there's more options on that slender spectrum, like the women from the games in my sigs (very good games, though wildly different). Can you really say they don't have feminine curves?

Still looking forward to yours!
tenor.gif

Exactly! Preferences are like flavors of ice cream! There are so many flavors not because everyone eats all of them individually but because collectively we have such a wide variety of tastes! Dang........ now I want ice cream...... *adds coffee chip ice cream to list*

• Red Heart
Reactions: Frostiiii

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Now look what you made me do...
View attachment 3987892
Spamming poor Coffee's thread with dicks and balls... disgusting.
Ohhh noooooooooo! Girl cock on my thread!?!? Oh the humanityyyy!!! :eek: How will I ever surviiiiivveeee?! :ROFLMAO:

That can't be a comfy ride though on a wood broom! :ROFLMAO:

I'm sure she likes the squeeze.

Don't forget about SubscribeStar.
Hehehe perhapppssss... I feel like I've seen brooms in art with like pillows on em? :LOL:

And YEP! SubStar is prepped and ready. Once I launch on it, I will be sure to let everyone know!! :cool:

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
You know, somehow this is how I imagined she would be. :LOL:
This is a case where the dyed hair and tattoos fit her role. This is an excellent result!
She is plenty curvy on the lower half! Though... not as much as some others by comparison. ;)
Doesn't quite break into my trinity (which I don't think any characters can at this point with the goddesses you've made), though made a stronger case for herself than I was expecting. She's looking great and I'll enjoy having her used like she likes to be! :devilish:
(Bonus points for the high pigtails! I'm a big sucker for them. :LOL:)
Hehehehe I'm glad she lived up to her hype!! I also had such a clear mental image of her when writing her that she fell into place so well in 3D. And yesssss! Let the colored hair uwu girl with tattoos flow! (Don't worry though, Kate doesn't have any big ones so your favorite is still safe! :p)

And yaaaa I can't fully escape the curves... they are just tooooo juicy and tasty to get rid of!! (HEhehe the trinity!)

Yesssssss get pumped! Jessica is literally the crew's light-weight, flexible, super stretchy, cum-addict sex doll! She's the queen of "being used" hands-free orgasms.

But be careful, she turns feral when she gets her nose near a futa's musk. The MC can use this knowledge to her advantage. Use with caution. ;)

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
Don't worry though, Kate doesn't have any big ones so your favorite is still safe! :p
:p

To this day one of the things on my mind the most is exactly how much cum she's going to fill Amelia with. Especially after her more recent update. :love:

Yesssssss get pumped! Jessica is literally the crew's light-weight, flexible, super stretchy, cum-addict sex doll! She's the queen of "being used" hands-free orgasms.

But be careful, she turns feral when she gets her nose near a futa's musk.
Gooooooood! :devilish:
I can already see it now!

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Want A Sip???

CoffeeCurse_Profile.jpg

It's a... "Special" Brew... and has... transformative properties...

(It was about time I fully shared my love of the occult and earned the "curse" in "CoffeeCurse"!!!)

So uhh... I gave myself a 3D makeover!! It was much needed! Especially to be nice and prepared for the "Possession Renders" that I can't wait to share with you all--don't worry, I have not forgotten about them! All your ideas/submissions are saved and I can't wait to bring them to life! (I may be releasing them sooner than the update because I'd like them to be a thank you for everyones' patience here and I feel bad for how long the main update is taking!)

The Menu for the Possession Renders Are:
- Double Anal Scene
- Deepthroat With Big Facial/Glazing With Glasses On
- Dominant Futa Coffee Topping Girlfriend

If you have any other ideas/suggestions feel free to let em fly. Won't promise anything, but if they are particularly good and motivate me, I'll try to add them onto the menu! If you don't know what I'm talking about, I offered an idea for some fun collaboration on here to prepare for the next big thread update discussing the fantasy elements of the the game.
The idea was: let you guys "possess" me (Coffee) and put me into a naughty situation/scene for me to practice my 3D sex posing skills!

(I am so proud of how much better my lighting has gotten since I started... It's really emotional and motivating to see myself getting better with practice! :giggle:)

I have one more cup of this "Special" Brew to drink, which is suppose to make my boobs bigger... :unsure: I'll have to show that off next! I also found a funny little potion that supposedly would give me "a third leg"? Must be a typo or something...

:coffee: :devilish: So what do you think? Do you like the new me? :devilish: :coffee:

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
:coffee: :devilish: So what do you think? Do you like the new me? :devilish: :coffee:
This isn't a suggestion for your "possession" themed renders. It's a question relating to the actual game, but also relating to the "new you."

Since you've put so much work into creating your digital avatar here in the thread, have you considered putting the digital you in the actual game as a minor character with a small lewd scene?

I'm not suggesting that you break immersion by creating a character in the game which is self-aware as a game character, or which breaks the fourth wall, or which is declared to be the developer, or anything like that. I'm asking if, after putting in the work to overhaul and fine tune your digital avatar, you've considered using "yourself" as an actor in a minor supporting role in the story.

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
Want A Sip???

View attachment 3991918

(It was about time I fully shared my love of the occult and earned the "curse" in "CoffeeCurse"!!!)

So uhh... I gave myself a 3D makeover!! It was much needed! Especially to be nice and prepared for the "Possession Renders" that I can't wait to share with you all--don't worry, I have not forgotten about them! All your ideas/submissions are saved and I can't wait to bring them to life! (I may be releasing them sooner than the update because I'd like them to be a thank you for everyones' patience here and I feel bad for how long the main update is taking!)

- Double Anal Scene

If you have any other ideas/suggestions feel free to let em fly. Won't promise anything, but if they are particularly good and motivate me, I'll try to add them onto the menu! If you don't know what I'm talking about, I offered an idea for some fun collaboration on here to prepare for the next big thread update discussing the fantasy elements of the the game.
The idea was: let you guys "possess" me (Coffee) and put me into a naughty situation/scene for me to practice my 3D sex posing skills!

(I am so proud of how much better my lighting has gotten since I started... It's really emotional and motivating to see myself getting better with practice! :giggle:)

I have one more cup of this "Special" Brew to drink, which is suppose to make my boobs bigger... :unsure: I'll have to show that off next! I also found a funny little potion that supposedly would give me "a third leg"? Must be a typo or something...

Just a few words: I miss the glasses.

Everything else looks great.

• Red Heart

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
I think it's pretty spiffy! :giggle:

So this possession idea is putting your avatar in lewd situations? With in-game characters, or in general? :unsure:

• Red Heart

Ematerasu

May 1, 2019
Do you use Daz3D with fetched assets or do you sculpt all of those beauties by yourself in Blender or something like that? :oops: Great work

• Red Heart

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020
Want A Sip???

View attachment 3991918

- Double Anal Scene

It looks great, real spooky vibes.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
This isn't a suggestion for your "possession" themed renders. It's a question relating to the actual game, but also relating to the "new you."

Since you've put so much work into creating your digital avatar here in the thread, have you considered putting the digital you in the actual game as a minor character with a small lewd scene?

I'm not suggesting that you break immersion by creating a character in the game which is self-aware as a game character, or which breaks the fourth wall, or which is declared to be the developer, or anything like that. I'm asking if, after putting in the work to overhaul and fine tune your digital avatar, you've considered using "yourself" as an actor in a minor supporting role in the story.
Hmmmmmmmmm! I never actually considered that until now! :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Yayaya I get what you mean! Like not to have me the "developer" in the game breaking the fourth wall, but for "Coffee" to show up in some way! Hmm!! In fact in writing that sentence, I think it would actually be kind of cute if my avatar was like a barista in a coffee shop or something... like someone doing busy work in the background of a scene that eventually talks to the MC once or twice. Maybe it gets a little naughty???

My 3d-self/avatar will be in the very beginning of the game, once you press play, speaking to the player regarding the 18+ advisory, the dark nature of the content, and also detailing how choices work in the game.

This is actually a really good idea TheLecher!! Lots of ideas now flowing through mah head!! :love:

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Do you use Daz3D with fetched assets or do you sculpt all of those beauties by yourself in Blender or something like that? :oops: Great work
It's a cocktail of all of those things combined. I start by gathering many, many assets for each character and working on a rough 1st version of them. Then I fine tune them to the best of my ability within Daz using morphs. Once I reach a wall, I will bring stuff into Blender to make changes where I need--usually sculpting facial features. Then I will edit materials and use some custom shaders to get things where I like them. I'm also learning zBrush as it has a bridge software with DAZ, so I will be more easily able to do squish morphs and stuff for renders. So when someone goes to grab onto a big booty, I want to be able to simulate that good ole SQUIIISH! :D

If I get good enough at developing, I would like to eventually move everything to Blender and make my own models. But I am a humble padawan and have much to learn still before I can even approach that!

Thank you!! :love:

"Way-way back" :eek:

*GTA Wasted Screen Appears*

OMG IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I FIRST POSTED ABOUT IT! I'm a terrible dev... why am I so fricken slow at everything?! I'm going to go cry in the loser corner now!!! :cry:

Held in a standing leg-hooked anal full nelson by a large futa with a big hog as another lady is on her knees eating Coffee pussy. :devilish:
Ahhhhhhhhh.... interestinggggg...

I like that idea! I shall write it down friend! ;)

It looks great, real spooky vibes.
Thanks BlueCrossX!!! The spookier the better!! :D

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Hmmmmmmmmm! I never actually considered that until now! :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Yayaya I get what you mean! Like not to have me the "developer" in the game breaking the fourth wall, but for "Coffee" to show up in some way! Hmm!! In fact in writing that sentence, I think it would actually be kind of cute if my avatar was like a barista in a coffee shop or something... like someone doing busy work in the background of a scene that eventually talks to the MC once or twice. Maybe it gets a little naughty???

My 3d-self/avatar will be in the very beginning of the game, once you press play, speaking to the player regarding the 18+ advisory, the dark nature of the content, and also detailing how choices work in the game.

This is actually a really good idea TheLecher!! Lots of ideas now flowing through mah head!! :love:
Background character knowing too much and actually being the narrator of the story, as a trope, has a solid history to it, if only my sleep deprived brain could recall some examples.

• Red Heart

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Background character knowing too much and actually being the narrator of the story, as a trope, has a solid history to it, if only my sleep deprived brain could recall some examples.
Toootttallllllyyyyy agree! I love when stories do that! I may be able to figure out a way to so something fun like this. However the narrator of this game will predominantly be the MC/Laura.

The only "kinda" examples I can think about for "unknowing" narrator is one of my favorite books Fight Club (I liked it before it became a den for toxic masculinity. And well the movie cause well... Brad Pitt :love:.) and also The Great Gatsby where Nick Carraway is literally just someone part of a bigger scheme, but has crystal clear insight on the world.

Tolkien also did similar things to this with his books, many divine characters robed as "common people" who acted as something akin to fallen angels. Also Frank Herbert, Dune was very prophetic and "discovering the past and the future at the same time".

Woops... sorry... I'm about to ramble! I'll save my book loving rants for the Discord when we get it going! :LOL:

And get some sleep!!! It's important! Be good to youself!