VN Ren'Py "Project Caffeine" - (Futa, Inc3st, Low Fantasy) [Development Thread] - Update 07/28

What female age groups do you prefer for love interests? Choose all that apply!

• Just Turned 18 Teen

Votes: 260 40.2%
  • Teen

Votes: 270 41.7%
  • Young Adult

Votes: 337 52.1%
  • Adult

Votes: 293 45.3%
  • Milf

Votes: 406 62.8%
  • Gilf

Votes: 132 20.4%
  • Elder

Votes: 70 10.8%

• Total voters

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I think it would actually be kind of cute if my avatar was like a barista in a coffee shop or something... like someone doing busy work in the background of a scene that eventually talks to the MC once or twice. Maybe it gets a little naughty???
That sounds like a good idea.

I mean, there are lots of ways for a background character to get drawn into lewd situations without becoming a major part of the story.

Just to offer another example, Laura could go visit Nicole at her office and meets Nicole's secretary, whose name is Cathy, but who Nicole calls "Coffee" as a joke, because it sounds a bit like "Cathy", and because she always fetches Nicole coffee in the morning. If Laura were to visit the office more than once, there could be a possibility of an encounter between her and Coffee. Or maybe Laura catches Nicole having an encounter with Coffee. And maybe that turns into a three-way encounter. I mean, there are lots of ways that it could play out, without Coffee influencing the main story.

And I'm sure there are lots of other ways that it could be done, as well. Whether it be as a barista, or a secretary, or a stranger who is always at the bus stop at the same time each day and always drinking coffee, or anything else which your mind imagines, I think it would be a cool way to further benefit from the work you've put into your digital avatar.

This is actually a really good idea TheLecher!! Lots of ideas now flowing through mah head!! :love:
I'm glad it gave you some inspiration.

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
Tolkien also did similar things to this with his books, many divine characters robed as "common people" who acted as something akin to fallen angels. Also Frank Herbert, Dune was very prophetic and "discovering the past and the future at the same time".
Genie in Aladdin disguising himself as the bazaar seller in the beginning of the movie comes to mind

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
"Way-way back" :eek:

*GTA Wasted Screen Appears*

OMG IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I FIRST POSTED ABOUT IT! I'm a terrible dev... why am I so fricken slow at everything?! I'm going to go cry in the loser corner now!!! :cry:
DUDE(TTE)! Shut up!

First: It's been 3 months. That's like nothing.
Second: You haven't said when you'll do it, just "an upcoming update post". Could be the next, could be the one before the complete release of the game.
Third: I said way-way back, cause it was on the 2nd page of this thread. Now we are on the 16th.

So stop crying, grab yourself a futa model and make something naughty with it! :devilish:

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Just a few words: I miss the glasses.

Everything else looks great.
Oh don't worry Marcus_S, I still got them! :cool:

CoffeeCurse_Glasses.jpg

DUDE(TTE)! Shut up!

First: It's been 3 months. That's like nothing.
Second: You haven't said when you'll do it, just "an upcoming update post". Could be the next, could be the one before the complete release of the game.
Third: I said way-way back, cause it was on the 2nd page of this thread. Now we are on the 16th.

So stop crying, grab yourself a futa model and make something naughty with it! :devilish:
Hahahaha! I'm terrible and I will now accept my punishment: walking over 100 yards of Legos barefoot...

And true... true... I was just being silly! Just really appreciate everyone being so friendly and patient! AND OMG! I just realized how many messages there are on this thread. We really need a Discord! :LOL: SOON!!

And futa models? Don't you worry! There are three well hung futa ladies waiting patiently for me to arrive on scene for those renders! :love:

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
Oh don't worry Marcus_S, I still got them! :cool:

View attachment 3993976

Hahahaha! I'm terrible and I will now accept my punishment: walking over 100 yards of Legos barefoot...

And true... true... I was just being silly! Just really appreciate everyone being so friendly and patient! AND OMG! I just realized how many messages there are on this thread. We really need a Discord! :LOL: SOON!!

And futa models? Don't you worry! There are three well hung futa ladies waiting patiently for me to arrive on scene for those renders! :love:
And a bit of ~le clivage~ as well. *chefskiss*

• Love
Reactions: CoffeeCurse

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020
Now Coffee is giving spooky and sexy vibes, and I really do like her eyes like she could hypnotise you by just looking into to them. Also I never did comment on Jessica but she looks like the definition of slutty.

I notice tentacles is a planned tag so I was wondering how prominent do you plan for that to be in the story, also this is a random one but I see a lot of futa creators do it so how do you feel about urethral penetration?

Here's another scene, hope you enjoy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Now Coffee is giving spooky and sexy vibes, and I really do like her eyes like she could hypnotise you by just looking into to them. Also I never did comment on Jessica but she looks like the definition of slutty.

I notice tentacles is a planned tag so I was wondering how prominent do you plan for that to be in the story, also this is a random one but I see a lot of futa creators do it so how do you feel about urethral penetration?

Here's another scene, hope you enjoy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ALLS THE SPOOKY VIBES!! :D And yes! I'm showcasing some of the game's fantasy element with my new eyes! Also glad to hear you like Jessica!! She's coming along great!

And holy fuckkkk you're a mind reader! I was going to do a fun render soon with me and some tentacles to bring up tentacle stuff!! But yes, I'm planning to have a good amout of it! They will be tied into the fantasy of the game (either by someone gaining the ability to grow/control their own from their body or by interacting with creatures that have them).

Urethral penetration is an interesting one, I have also seen a fair bit of it recently and I think I'm all for it. I don't really know how all of it would fit into this game yet though. Idk if like docking would even work... perhaps that's where the tentacles could come in. But I do have scenes prepped where long tongues are involved as well! :p

Another great scene!!! Great read!! I'm really liking this idea of Hailey becoming a top dog potentially! And ughhhh I'll never stop loving seeing Brooke being where she belongs... underneath a proper futa and being bred... so perfect!!! I'm also excited to share Hailey's new look. She's got a slightly punkier vibe now and a cuter face! I think you'll dig it!!

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020
ALLS THE SPOOKY VIBES!! :D And yes! I'm showcasing some of the game's fantasy element with my new eyes! Also glad to hear you like Jessica!! She's coming along great!

And holy fuckkkk you're a mind reader! I was going to do a fun render soon with me and some tentacles to bring up tentacle stuff!! But yes, I'm planning to have a good amout of it! They will be tied into the fantasy of the game (either by someone gaining the ability to grow/control their own from their body or by interacting with creatures that have them).

Urethral penetration is an interesting one, I have also seen a fair bit of it recently and I think I'm all for it. I don't really know how all of it would fit into this game yet though. Idk if like docking would even work... perhaps that's where the tentacles could come in. But I do have scenes prepped where long tongues are involved as well! :p

Another great scene!!! Great read!! I'm really liking this idea of Hailey becoming a top dog potentially! And ughhhh I'll never stop loving seeing Brooke being where she belongs... underneath a proper futa and being bred... so perfect!!! I'm also excited to share Hailey's new look. She's got a slightly punkier vibe now and a cuter face! I think you'll dig it!!
Well since the last two Coffee renders look great this one is probably going to be a treat and may have to go into the archives, and good to know that there will be a good amount and I do wonder if Laura herself may get this ability.

Well I think that sometimes it can look goofy and unrealistic but done right it can be so sexy and also add to domination aspect with the character doing it saying that there's no part of your body that's off limits to me. Long tongues can be great for a lot of things like kissing, rimming, and some other places ;).

Glad you enjoyed it, that is exactly where Brooke belongs so I assume you have a lot of that planned for her. Hailey new look sounds cool can't wait to see her, also Iris is her twin so was her face also changed?

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Urethral penetration is an interesting one, I have also seen a fair bit of it recently and I think I'm all for it. I don't really know how all of it would fit into this game yet though. Idk if like docking would even work... perhaps that's where the tentacles could come in. But I do have scenes prepped where long tongues are involved as well!

Are you talking about sounding (inserting of objects into the urethra) or "cock fucking" (one cock fucking another cock's urethra like a pussy)? I'll confess that neither one is a kink of mine, but I do sometimes find cock fucking moderately hot in small amounts, if the visuals are done well.

As for how it would fit into this game, I would imagine it would fall under the heading of temporary supernatural body modifications, since that's already an aspect of the game world.

I'm also excited to share Hailey's new look. She's got a slightly punkier vibe now and a cuter face! I think you'll dig it!!
Is Hailey's punkier vibe for her dominant path? I rather liked her somewhat nerdy look before, and think it's a good look for a submissive path.

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
I'm all for filling as many holes as possible, put in them as many futa cocks as you can. But...
As a wise chaos theory mathematician once said: "They were so preoccupied with whether they could that they didn't stop to think if they should."

I'm not going to say don't do it, cause I know most stuff you put in the game will be optional, so for me worst case scenario I'll skip it (unless, curiosity...). See that's why it's bad you make such good renders. You'll make even a thing that creeps me out look good. It's Star Periphery all over again...