VN Ren'Py "Project Caffeine" - (Futa, Inc3st, Low Fantasy) [Development Thread] - Update 07/28

What female age groups do you prefer for love interests? Choose all that apply!

• Just Turned 18 Teen

Votes: 153 39.9%
  • Teen

Votes: 167 43.6%
  • Young Adult

Votes: 191 49.9%
  • Adult

Votes: 179 46.7%
  • Milf

Votes: 250 65.3%
  • Gilf

Votes: 87 22.7%
  • Elder

Votes: 46 12.0%

• Total voters

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
Definitely keeping an eye on this one and will likely support when available. There are so many kinks involved that I'm interested in seeing. (There are very few things I'm not into in a futa/female sceneario.)
I like that it's a futa and female only world too!

The only gripe I have is the alternate realities thing in order to push certain fetishes like the NTR. The consequences and context are what make such things hotter for those of us who like it, I feel, and it does take away the buzz knowing that it's not actually happening.
I find NTR/cuckqueaning extremely hot in a futa/female setting.
This is my opinion of course, and if I correctly understand what the method you're going for is.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: CoffeeCurse

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Definitely keeping an eye on this one and will likely support when available. There are so many kinks involved that I'm interested in seeing. (There are very few things I'm not into in a futa/female sceneario.)
I like that it's a futa and female only world too!

The only gripe I have is the alternate realities thing in order to push certain fetishes like the NTR. The consequences and context are what make such things hotter for those of us who like it, I feel, and it does take away the buzz knowing that it's not actually happening.
I find NTR/cuckqueaning extremely hot in a futa/female setting.
This is my opinion of course, and if I correctly understand what the method you're going for is.
So awesome to hear! Glad there is so much for you to like in regards to the kinks and genre! Thank you! :giggle:

In regards to your gripe, it'll always be the case of anyone developing a product--where you can't please everyone. And I've come to terms with that and am comfortable with my vision.

HOWEVER! The bulk of the NTR of this game, doesn't take place in the alternate realities. If you have NTR enabled when you play, most of it will be take place as part of the story. The context and "weight" of the NTR will be felt in all the right ways! (I know exactly what you mean by the "buzz" of it.) The alternate realities are just additional scenarios to experiment with particularly NTR heavy scenes that in some way would kind of detract from the story--but are otherwise very sexy and fun to witness! :devilish:

Perhaps I worded the frequency of "alternate realities" incorrectly in the main post. I'll have to check and revise it if so. Either way thank you for the feedback! :D

(Update: I did incorrectly word the frequency of the alternate realities! I must have missed that in a later edit. That was a mistake on my end! Thank you again for the feedback! I have made changes and updated the post to now align with what is to be expected.)

Last edited:
Reactions: junkgkj

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
So awesome to hear! Glad there is so much for you to like in regards to the kinks and genre! Thank you! :giggle:

In regards to your gripe, it'll always be the case of anyone developing a product--where you can't please everyone. And I've come to terms with that and am comfortable with my vision.

HOWEVER! The bulk of the NTR of this game, doesn't take place in the alternate realities. If you have NTR enabled when you play, most of it will be take place as part of the story. The context and "weight" of the NTR will be felt in all the right ways! (I know exactly what you mean by the "buzz" of it.) The alternate realities are just additional scenarios to experiment with particularly NTR heavy scenes that in some way would kind of detract from the story--but are otherwise very sexy and fun to witness! :devilish:

Perhaps I worded the frequency of "alternate realities" incorrectly in the main post. I'll have to check and revise it if so. Either way thank you for the feedback! :D

(Update: I did incorrectly word the frequency of the alternate realities! I must have missed that in a later edit. That was a mistake on my end! Thank you again for the feedback! I have made changes and updated the post to now align with what is to be expected.)
It might have been my misreading it. Looking back, it says "some of the heavy NTR" when referring to it.
I think I got a little thrown off because it specifically draws attention to that "some heavier" stuff so associated all the NTR with it.
So in this case I have no gripes and my previous one can be slashed! My excitement is sky high!

Last edited:

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
A couple more things.

What isthe degree around your point on synchronicity? While I do like openess of a developer and one that is around and communicates, I think you should limit the type and amount of community input you take.
I'm interested in the game you're making and while I do like some good ideas being thrown around I also don't want this to turn into a clownsuit game wherethe community is constantly butting heads.

I have seen some replies you have said about bestiality. I'll just note that if you do end up deciding to try your hand at it, I'm all for it!

Last edited:

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
A couple more things.

What isthe degree around your point on synchronicity? While I do like openess of a developer and one that is around and communicates, I think you should limit the type and amount of community input you take.
I'm interested in the game you're making and while I do like some good ideas being thrown around I also don't want this to turn into a clownsuit game wherethe community is constantly butting heads.

I have seen some replies you have said about bestiality. I'll just note that if you do end up deciding to try your hand at it, I'm all for it!
Like I said previously, I have a strong vision on where I want this game to go and how I'm going to develop it--visually and narratively. Objectively speaking, the strongest voice in any game will be the developer, as it is their passion and project. HOWEVER, the other side of that coin reminds us that input, feedback, suggestions, and collaboration from others is what makes the difference between a good game, and a GREAT game!

Which is why if I garner support, I want a discussion to be had with those supporters regularly. That doesn't mean the same thing as everyone that supports the project gets to make every decision for the game.

Supporter decisions will vary, and will revolve around content that is open to some creative wiggle room. This will generally also be a majority system, decided upon by polls and comments. So deciding which characters to focus on for an extra scene, character visuals, and fetish/genre exploration.

As for clownsuit-ing, that's not something I'm worried about. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and people on the internet love to fight. I ignore the hate, and focus on the love. It's wildly easy to do once you realize how to. So if they can't get along, then I move them along. :cool:

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
Like I said previously, I have a strong vision on where I want this game to go and how I'm going to develop it--visually and narratively. Objectively speaking, the strongest voice in any game will be the developer, as it is their passion and project. HOWEVER, the other side of that coin reminds us that input, feedback, suggestions, and collaboration from others is what makes the difference between a good game, and a GREAT game!

Which is why if I garner support, I want a discussion to be had with those supporters regularly. That doesn't mean the same thing as everyone that supports the project gets to make every decision for the game.

Supporter decisions will vary, and will revolve around content that is open to some creative wiggle room. This will generally also be a majority system, decided upon by polls and comments. So deciding which characters to focus on for an extra scene, character visuals, and fetish/genre exploration.

As for clownsuit-ing, that's not something I'm worried about. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and people on the internet love to fight. I ignore the hate, and focus on the love. It's wildly easy to do once you realize how to. So if they can't get along, then I move them along. :cool:
What I mean by clownsuiting is all the different suggestions coming together to make something that doesn't look fashionable. Or a game that will have a bunch of ideas that break down the foundation.
But your response assures that won't be the case.
Alright, with this, I think I'm confident this will be a excellent project!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
what's the release date?
There's a section in the main post that answers this.

Release won't be for a couple more months. I only have limited time per week to work on it sadly. First release will be very large however. Hundreds of renders, potentially over 1000.

I'm considering doing a "pilot episode" release of like 100-200 renders if development takes longer than expected.

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
Looks interesting. Some tags disgust me, especially bestiality, but if this can be skipped, then maybe I will like the game, because this is another world without men like Eruption Imminent. Well, Carmen is my type.
Good luck with your game.

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
Whoa mama
eyebrow.gif
Futa? soft ultra-curvy milfs? svelte brickhouse women? slim petite lovers? goth girls? valley girl-esque sluts? incest? giant cocks? tans and dark skin? pregnancy? body part growth/inflation?
Okay CoffeeCurse you have my attention. And this double anal sounds interesting, quite similar to one of my fetishes of double vaginal (always get disappointed when the double penetration ends up being vanilla simultaneous vaginal/anal). Light/Casual NTR doesn't bother me, especially when the MC gets to be the one to do it instead of the one having it happen to.

Now, drug tags usually make me uncomfortable as I never know if it's something as simple as cannabis, more emotionally gut-punching like a life ruining addiction (i'm looking you that one doujin who's number I can't and don't want to remember), or super uncomfortable like mind break and non-consensual. Hoping it's something more akin to casual drug use, but I'll still check out the game if it's one or both of the other two. Though I assume the mind control tag is more related to the fantasy and possession tag, hope those parts end up being more of a "pushing the character out of their comfort zone and helping them discover a new fetish/kink that they're just shy about" instead of a "make a character do something that will traumatize them and potentially ruin their life"