VN Ren'Py "Project Caffeine" - (Futa, Inc3st, Low Fantasy) [Development Thread] - Update 07/28

What female age groups do you prefer for love interests? Choose all that apply!

• Just Turned 18 Teen

Votes: 153 39.9%
  • Teen

Votes: 167 43.6%
  • Young Adult

Votes: 191 49.9%
  • Adult

Votes: 179 46.7%
  • Milf

Votes: 250 65.3%
  • Gilf

Votes: 87 22.7%
  • Elder

Votes: 46 12.0%

• Total voters

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Well welcome to the party! Help youself to refreshments; they are complimentary!

The cock size poll was certainly more skewed towards larger, which I have a preference for. HOWEVER, not everyone in the game has a third leg. Also, I have a fairly good understanding of anatomy from an art perspective so even if some characters have some hefty "equipment", their frames and relative proportions will generally match it--so it shouldn't be as jarring.

The game has an "NTR Switch" and is currently divided into two categories: Off and On.

Off

You will avoid any and all sexual relations and scenes that do not directly involve your character being the "top of the sexual food chain". This includes ALL NTR, cheating, threesomes+, etc. where the MC is not "directly in charge". So with this off, you will still see many of the game's threesomes, but NOT ones in the "sharing" category--as that falls into my personal understand of "diet-NTR".

On

You will have the option to view or skip every single scene in the game. (Including sharing.)

I'm a big fan of the "sharing" tag, and theres a huge collection of scenes already storyboarded that I think people will enjoy. There a few characters in the game that fall under a "rival" system, and you can actually turn it into a kind of fun and playful open relationship deal if you make the right choices in the game.

As the MC, you have a big and rather sexy family... why not share them with some of your well endowed friends? :devilish:
OK, where is my cocktail? :)

About NTR, if I understand you, it's not truly NTR. In the sense that it's not a NPC who will stole a LI from the MC.
It's more sharing LI with others.
In this case, I'm in! :)
I see that Harem is in the planned tag. Can we hope to see some of the girls in the harem having fun among them?

• Red Heart
Reactions: CoffeeCurse

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
OK, where is my cocktail? :)

About NTR, if I understand you, it's not truly NTR. In the sense that it's not a NPC who will stole a LI from the MC.
It's more sharing LI with others.
In this case, I'm in! :)
I see that Harem is in the planned tag. Can we hope to see some of the girls in the harem having fun among them?
The NTR reference I gave you earlier was in regards to "sharing" content. As for the game in general, there will be full blown NTR (on both sides of the coin) should you decide to pursue it or avoid it.

As for the harem tag, absolutely! Whether or not it's cliché, I like the idea of the final chapters of the game being an all out free-use harem sex paradise! :LOL: Where the gals act freely amongst their desires aswell--such as with themselves!

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Was it only the MC's Family you were planning to showcase before the first release or were their other characters?
I haven't decided if I want to showcase any more, but the first update will contain all of the family members, and at least 3 more additional important characters/LIs. 2 are part of your "crew" and includes Kate (beefcake futa) and a mutual friend of yours (petite female). You will also be introduced to one of the most important characters in the plot, but her showcase, if any, will be very vague and shrouded in mystery! The reveal will come with playing the update! :D

That's the plan for now at least!

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
I always like coming back to read your replies. Increased hope even more. Mainly because you are very planted on what you want to do and aren't bending to any whim. Makes it much better to get invested in.

I fully agree with your point on not having every futa being a dual wielder for the sake of letting the female character have a standout role.
And I also agree that cock size diveristy is good, because if everyone is huge, then no one is huge... well they're all huge, but no one really stands out. Besides, a lot of the NTR fun is when someone with a much bigger cock comes by and gives the lady a pounding the NTR recipient can only dream of giving!

I like the true NTR in a futa setting, so I'll be viewing that, but I also really like sharing too, and partner swapping. I'll of course be sharing the family with many of the well endowed friends! Especially those younger sister twins! :devilish:
Sharing and swapping can give the same feeling in that someone else is fucking the loved one, but it is also a different feeling in the same feeling.
Like if the MC is watching one of the girls get pounded hard and enjoys seeing it happen... or joining in as they both give her a ride she'll never forget, vs. it happening in the shadows behind the MC's back.

I'm going into the attribute theft and transformation tentitively, even after your explaination. One thing I'm concerned about is if there is a character I find perfect and then she can have mandatory changes mid-way through the story that alters the charm she had.
I'll see how this goes.

Dammit! This is a hard wait!
Is the plan to give a sampling of what the game is going to be like in this first release? i.e. giving a sharing or NTR taste test?
Hopefully not dream or daydreams because that has become way too cliche these days.

p.s. Beefcake futa and petite female friends? I like where this is going already!

EDIT: Spelling and spacing.

Last edited:

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020
I haven't decided if I want to showcase any more, but the first update will contain all of the family members, and at least 3 more additional important characters/LIs. 2 are part of your "crew" and includes Kate (beefcake futa) and a mutual friend of yours (petite female). You will also be introduced to one of the most important characters in the plot, but her showcase, if any, will be very vague and shrouded in mystery! The reveal will come with playing the update! :D

That's the plan for now at least!
I'll have to wait to see the reveal but if you have mention this mystery character before I might have an idea of who it may be.

• Red Heart

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
I always like coming back to read your replies. Increased hope even more. Mainly because you are very planted on what you want to do and aren't bending to any whim. Makes it much better to get invested in.

I fully agree with your point on not having every futa being a dual wielder forthe sake of lettingthe female character have a standout role.
And I also agree that cock side diveristy is good, because if everyone is huge, then no one is huge... well they're all huge, but no one really stands out. Besides, a lot of the NTR fun is when someone with a much bigger cock comes by and gives the lady a pounding the NTR recipient can only dream of giving!

I like the true NTR in a futa setting, so I'll be viewing that, but I also really like sharing too, and partner swapping. I'll of course be sharing the family with many of the well endowed friends! Especially those younger sister twins! :devilish:
They can give the same feeling in that someone else if fucking the loved one, but it is also a different feeling in the same feeling.
Like if the MC is watching one of the girls get pounded hard and enjoys seeing it happen... or joining in as they both give her a ride she'll never forget, vs. it happening in the shadows behind the MC's back.

I'm going into the attribute theft and transformation tentitively, even after your explaination. One thing I'm concerned about is if there is a character I find perfect and then she can have mandatory changes mid-way through the story that alters the charm she had.
I'll see how this goes.

Dammit! This is a hard wait!
Is the plan to give a sampling of what the game is going to be like in this first release? i.e. giving a sharing or NTR taste test?
Hopefully not dream or daydreams because that has become way too cliche these days.

p.s. Beefcake futa and petite female friends? I like where this is going already!
That's really awesome to hear!! I'm glad you're gettin invested in! And I agree, having a solid plan and vision for your game is really important--otherwise it lacks the structure to keep it together and concise!

There will be plenty of cock diversity in the game, yes! The NTR example you gave is spot on! MC has quite the package, but one of her rivals has something truly glorious in her pants, that she gets jealous of! And ugh yes, I'm surprised how much the twins are getting the love! Which I'm so happy about--they are too cute! They have had their looks a bit updated to give them even more cute vibes, which will be shared soon. Can't wait to have the two of them worshipping big futas together! :love:

As for transformations, I can't please everyone so it's how the cookie crumbles in this case. The good news is generally the transformations will make sense to the character. Anything extreme will be temporary 90% of the time, and any permanent changes will just further their already established vibes--also nothing will get "extreme" or "hyper". Like for example, over the course of the game, the mother will get "thicker" but it will be tasteful and fun--she won't be walking around with tits that touch the ground or any nonsense! :LOL:

The wait! I knowwwww! I get a little bit of anxiety as I feel so bad for everyone having to wait for the update. I wish I could work faster but I just don't have the ability to right now. Fingers crossed enough support can roll in and I can reallocate more time to the game after 0.1. The first release of the game is usually the longest/hardest to produce. There is so much work to do to get the ball rolling.

And YES! I want to have a sampler platter/buffet of most of the main features of the game in the first update, 0.1! The "petite female" character is a rather sex-hungry one, and part of her creation was to be there to offer sexual encounters to the MC early on. There will also be a sharing scenario as well as a VERY IMPORTANT NTR SCENE. This scene in the first update, acts as the "in game switch" to turn NTR ON or OFF. This NTR scene will involve "Kate", who is that beefcake futa, and my oh my, the storyboarding for it is hot AF--it's so juicy! :devilish: People who choose to avoid the NTR are gonna MISS OUT! :LOL:

And there are no "daydream" scenarios. The vast majority of the NTR takes place as "canon" to the story/game. The only time things are "not canon" are a few scenes that I'll be crafting (probably with the help of supporters giving ideas and voting) that will be considered "bad ends". Those being scenes where the story is upended due to some super heavy NTR, and is there just to be a diabolically sexy fantasy.

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
I'll have to wait to see the reveal but if you have mention this mystery character before I might have an idea of who it may be.
You very well might have an idea of who this character is! They are pretty spectacular! I'm really excited how they are coming out--they are super unique and different to the rest of the vibes so far! :D

Reactions: BlueCrossX

tynaller

Sep 6, 2019
Cheers! First post just to say love the effort, vibe, energy, and themes you're working on in the game! Especially hard to find attribute theft/growth for futa characters in games/in general. If you ever want to bounce ideas around or chat let me know! Otherwise, if there is a way to support you I'd gladly chip in. As it is, I'm a f95 noob and don't see anywhere to link to a patreon/external site that houses your projects/games. Hope all is well, and keep on truckin!

<3

• Love

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
That's really awesome to hear!! I'm glad you're gettin invested in! And I agree, having a solid plan and vision for your game is really important--otherwise it lacks the structure to keep it together and concise!

There will be plenty of cock diversity in the game, yes! The NTR example you gave is spot on! MC has quite the package, but one of her rivals has something truly glorious in her pants, that she gets jealous of! And ugh yes, I'm surprised how much the twins are getting the love! Which I'm so happy about--they are too cute! They have had their looks a bit updated to give them even more cute vibes, which will be shared soon. Can't wait to have the two of them worshipping big futas together! :love:

As for transformations, I can't please everyone so it's how the cookie crumbles in this case. The good news is generally the transformations will make sense to the character. Anything extreme will be temporary 90% of the time, and any permanent changes will just further their already established vibes--also nothing will get "extreme" or "hyper". Like for example, over the course of the game, the mother will get "thicker" but it will be tasteful and fun--she won't be walking around with tits that touch the ground or any nonsense! :LOL:

The wait! I knowwwww! I get a little bit of anxiety as I feel so bad for everyone having to wait for the update. I wish I could work faster but I just don't have the ability to right now. Fingers crossed enough support can roll in and I can reallocate more time to the game after 0.1. The first release of the game is usually the longest/hardest to produce. There is so much work to do to get the ball rolling.

And YES! I want to have a sampler platter/buffet of most of the main features of the game in the first update, 0.1! The "petite female" character is a rather sex-hungry one, and part of her creation was to be there to offer sexual encounters to the MC early on. There will also be a sharing scenario as well as a VERY IMPORTANT NTR SCENE. This scene in the first update, acts as the "in game switch" to turn NTR ON or OFF. This NTR scene will involve "Kate", who is that beefcake futa, and my oh my, the storyboarding for it is hot AF--it's so juicy! :devilish: People who choose to avoid the NTR are gonna MISS OUT! :LOL:

And there are no "daydream" scenarios. The vast majority of the NTR takes place as "canon" to the story/game. The only time things are "not canon" are a few scenes that I'll be crafting (probably with the help of supporters giving ideas and voting) that will be considered "bad ends". Those being scenes where the story is upended due to some super heavy NTR, and is there just to be a diabolically sexy fantasy.
Great to hear re the NTR example! I had a feeling from our earlier interactions that you have a good feel for what makes NTR/cuckqueaning/sharing/swapping sensual and erotic in a futa x female scenario.
And yes, don't doubt the power of cute litte twins! I look forward to their activities a lot! I lean more towards futa-on-female, but I know one ofthe twins is a futa too. If she's a "smaller" futa (petite body and little penis) on the receiving end, I'm a fan of that too in a futa setting. ;)

I think I misunderstood "transformation" a bit then, it sounds like it could mean "progression" in a lot of cases and "transformation" is just the tag for it. i.e. the character naturally progresses with a look over the course of time.
Anyhow, I'm not adversed to seeing how it goes in any case. You've noted it doesn't happen a lot in AVNs and I certainly haven't experienced it so I don't know how it'll land for me. Only one way to find out!

What I meant more about "daydream" was that some developers (enough within the futa genre that it's become noticeable) don't want the characters doing the lewd early in the story so in order to fill the lewd gap the character has a daydream or something.

But you've already noted that won't be the case! Nothing wrong wit having a horny character to rip that bandage off!
And what you teased about the sharing scene and especially the Kate scene sounds outstanding! :devilish:

Keep it up and good luck with the continuing developing!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Cheers! First post just to say love the effort, vibe, energy, and themes you're working on in the game! Especially hard to find attribute theft/growth for futa characters in games/in general. If you ever want to bounce ideas around or chat let me know! Otherwise, if there is a way to support you I'd gladly chip in. As it is, I'm a f95 noob and don't see anywhere to link to a patreon/external site that houses your projects/games. Hope all is well, and keep on truckin!

<3
Cheers friend! :D I'm honored to be the location of your first post! Welcome to the forums!

And yes!! So happy to hear you are vibing with the content and energy!! :) Totally agree, attribute theft is such a niche genre but has so much awesome potential!

For bouncing ideas around, chat, and shenanigans, I'll likely setup a community Discord that will tie into support, closer to when the update is going to release.

I'm still baffled people would be willing to help out and support, so fricken cool and kind of everyone. I'll be setting up support for the game closer to the release of 0.1. I don't have the cleanest schedule right now for developing this game (work/life/hobby balance) so I don't think it's fair to ask people to support it until I get it more tied down and put together. IDK. I may run a poll next thread update and see what people think! Perhaps it would serve as better motivation? IDK!! haha!

The truckin will continue! :cool:

Last edited:

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Great to hear re the NTR example! I had a feeling from our earlier interactions that you have a good feel for what makes NTR/cuckqueaning/sharing/swapping sensual and erotic in a futa x female scenario.
And yes, don't doubt the power of cute litte twins! I look forward to their activities a lot! I lean more towards futa-on-female, but I know one ofthe twins is a futa too. If she's a "smaller" futa (petite body and little penis) on the receiving end, I'm a fan of that too in a futa setting. ;)

I think I misunderstood "transformation" a bit then, it sounds like it could mean "progression" in a lot of cases and "transformation" is just the tag for it. i.e. the character naturally progresses with a look over the course of time.
Anyhow, I'm not adversed to seeing how it goes in any case. You've noted it doesn't happen a lot in AVNs and I certainly haven't experienced it so I don't know how it'll land for me. Only one way to find out!

What I meant more about "daydream" was that some developers (enough within the futa genre that it's become noticeable) don't want the characters doing the lewd early in the story so in order to fill the lewd gap the character has a daydream or something.

But you've already noted that won't be the case! Nothing wrong wit having a horny character to rip that bandage off!
And what you teased about the sharing scene and especially the Kate scene sounds outstanding! :devilish:

Keep it up and good luck with the continuing developing!
Exactly! NTR is a "story element" more than just a sex element. It's the context of the scenes and relationships that make them so juicy and fun to explore! :devilish:

Twin power! And yes, even though Hailey is equipped, she is meant to be cute and petite like her twin! She's going to be the cutest subby futa!

The transformations in the game are varied across some categories. There is the slow change like you are referring to, but there are also more drastic ones that are usually temporary. The next thread update will go into detail about this, but this game has a fantasy element to it--and certain characters you meet will have the ability to transform themselves entirely. Akin to a changeling or doppelganger. It's done tastefully and will lead to some freakin awesome and sexy encounters.

Ahaaaaa! I know what you mean by daydreaming now! Got it. While it may work for some stories, it won't work for this one. So don't worry. I want every scene to be real and in the moment and "canon" (aside from bad ends). And the cast of characters has front loaded love interests that you will be fucking from the first update... so 0.1 won't be a "handjob update", it'll be the full deal!

tynaller

Sep 6, 2019
Cheers friend! :D I'm honored to be the location of your first post! Welcome to the forums!

And yes!! So happy to hear you are vibing with the content and energy!! :) Totally agree, attribute theft is such a niche genre but has so much awesome potential!

For bouncing ideas around, chat, and shenanigans, I'll likely setup a community Discord that will tie into support, closer to when the update is going to release.

I'm still baffled people would be willing to help out and support, so fricken cool and kind of everyone. I'll be setting up support for the game closer to the release of 0.1. I don't have the cleanest schedule right now for developing this game (work/life/hobby balance) so I don't think it's fair to ask people to support it until I get it more tied down and put together. IDK. I may run a poll next thread update and see what people think! Perhaps it would serve as better motivation? IDK!! haha!

The truckin will continue! :cool:

Positive vibes gets positive vibes! It's perpetual motion but....vibes. Hey if money isn't the support you're looking for, I'd be glad to assist in other ways if you want. Writing/storyboarding/etc. I've dabbled with making my own content (written) for AT and other fetishes (futa etc), but have always sucked (see never had the patience/talent), to learn how to do visual media for this stuff. Or any kind of game design. So, glad to lend myself to someone's project if it'll help fuel/perpetuate their vision. Of course, if you're just stoked to have us rooting for you along the way, I'll be glad to cheer ya on from the sidelines.

Hope your Sunday is going well!