• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Unity - Project Cappuccino 2 - The Succubus Throne [v0.1.10] [Tentakero]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Shadyman69

I think this is gonna be a great game. The foundation is layed for a great story and a lot of content. The characters look good and the creation is something that i miss in a lot of games. The intro has about an hour of content. The minigame reminded me a lot of guitar hero. Nicely done
  2. 5.00 star(s)

BigBrother3

The game so far has good art and i can see the potential in the different characters. So far its about 1-2h to do everything. The rythm/dance minigame is pretty catchy but pretty hard even on easy mode. The animations look good. I look forward to seeing more of this game.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

ShoeBailey

*Played on v0.1.0

Really cool concept! I had a lot of fun messing around with stuff and the short intro I played of the story. Girls look cute too so that's a plus. Didn't play more than maybe 15mins because I don't want to spoil much but I have high hopes so far.