1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ253358_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Play as Erika Hoshinara, an agent for AVST, a private police department that takes on risky secret operations against bioterrorism.
You've been called to investigate multiple gunshots coming from a corporation in Megapolis. Explore EVA Corps and unravel the mysterious plot, fight through hordes of mutated creatures, but use your ammo and medkits wisely or you won't be able to close the case.​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-25
Release Date: 2017-05-23
Developer:
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Capture.JPG Capture1.JPG Capture2.JPG RJ253358_img_smp1.jpg RJ253358_img_smp2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

AnubiSs2167

Mar 1, 2018
Pretty terrible imo, no sex between normal enemies and heroine. Gameplay is horendous as you expect for sidescroling h game. I couldn't fight myself to finish 1st lvl. Also hi koinzell :sneaky:

Reactions: koinzell-

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
This reminds me so much of Anthophobia, except that it has a wider theme and thus offers more than just plant-zombies.

CrispJr

Aug 7, 2016
This seems like one of those games you'd find on Newgrounds in the early 2000s. I don't need nostalgia like that.

Reactions: redwind21

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
I don't want to be that guy, but I guess I'm gonna be. Not worth of downloading imho. Controls are bad, gameplay is bad, everything is bad. But go ahead, give it a try. It may be fun for someone.

Reactions: cooldude33

aaryncage

Jun 7, 2017
Cheated all the way trough the end -.-'
Unlocked gallery
The save goes into the folder: C:\Users\(username)\AppData\LocalLow\Marco Premoli\Project E.V.A
Your a Godsend, for some reason this game wont run at all on my computer and i dont know why, but thank you very much.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I really don't understand how you were meant to get sexual animations in the first place without the save. So much YOU DIED.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
I used cheat engine to get infinite hp/ammo until the end of the 1st level, saved the game and after that, i checked the save folder and find out that the gallery file was written in plain text and i modified it. Controls and difficulty are insane :l

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
ok, this game clearly tried to went all "survival horror" on us with all the ammo scarcity, but you CAN'T FUCKING DODGE OR AVOID ENEMIES! You have to clear all the mobs to get the keys to progress, but you don't have enough ammo for them, so enjoy. I guess you could write down how much ammo every enemy take, on how much ammo the ammo boxes in each room give you to see if what route to take - but this game is no Sekiro to be worth such a hassle.

Use cheat engine or unlock gallery from the beginning.

Last edited:

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
I don't hand out 1-star reviews too often, but this definitely deserves it. Hell, half a star would be more appropriate, but that's not a thing here. I was skeptical of what others were saying in the thread, as people have a tendency to exaggerate such gripes, especially if it doesn't cater to their preferences- but now I see there are no exaggerations here. Yikes, what an awful game.

I don't see how anyone can even get past the first map without cheat engine, let alone beat the game. And it's not honest difficulty, it's just horrendous design. Anyone else reading the thread before deciding to try it- just don't. Save time and spare yourself a lot of frustration over nothing. It is. NOT. WORTH. IT. For once I wish I'd listened when others said the same thing. I'm not saying this because it doesn't cater to my specific kinks or aesthetis or gameplay preferences. It's just legitimately a dumpsterfire of a game with no redeeming qualities at all.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes