1.70 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
screenshot_1598772926,84221.png

Overview:
A game that includes interactive scenes from NSFW. I want everyone to find their most secret fantasy in my application! From MLP to dragons, from people to furry, I have big plans and I’m ready to listen to your ideas.
The game has a free test scene, with which you can familiarize yourself with the application.​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-28
Release Date: 2020-10-28
Developer: Project Elera - -
Censored: No
Version: 2200
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Moderator Note: Most of the content is not available in this game unless you're an active paying Patreon of this developer.
Please keep this in mind before downloading

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

screenshot_1603883711,09718.png screenshot_1601381608,88219.png screenshot_1598773728,83576.png screenshot_1598773838,98335.png screenshot_1585556430,98129.png screenshot_1582773779,57427.png Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_1.png horse_pony_mating yellow_grey.001.png location_ambar.001.png location_swimming_pool.000.png Screenshot_5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

entergamer

Jan 21, 2018
WAAAAY too much of the demo is behind a paywall. I get wanting people to pay for your work but you gotta advertise a bit, show them what you can do. looks good but I'm FAR from wanting to pay for it because I don't see enough. it's like a game ad with the name only, and its an unheard of game by an unheard of company. good luck man.

alrdlady

May 20, 2017
I'm not much for mlp, but I do find mares and all other sorts female animal and monster girls intriguing, and not many 3d games cover them at all. I don't have a patreon subscription so I didn't see much at all, but the animation and modelled internals look very promising!

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jugo66

Dec 6, 2018
When a game comes out as demo and starts with Paywalls it shows what the People will get like Deathstar ^^ So another bad way to make a bad light on devs . Its a shame that so many jump on the train to suck the paywall dry from beginning before build up a stable supporter base. Good luck with it but trust me when i say think a bit more for the future before starting something that will end before it starts because to blind engagement.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
In the future, part of the content will go into free access, but now at the start I find it difficult and need support. In the near future I will increase the number of opportunities in the public domain. Thanks for the feedback.
That's not how it works at all. Almost none of the popular adult creators (I can think of a single one and they aren't even in the top 50) got popular by pulling stunts like, all it does is make people turn away from your game, and when your game is already as niche as it is, that's a pretty bad idea.

Last edited:

Project Elera

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2019
I got this for the non-mlp scenes and they're all behind a paywall, in fact pretty much all of this is. Why even upload it on here?
MLP is not the basis of the application, in the future there will be a large number of different creatures, there is information about this in the project description. With increasing content, older scenes will become free. Now I work alone and I can not afford to put everything in the public domain. Thank you all for your support and your opinion.

This is the character I'm working on now.

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
MLP is not the basis of the application, in the future there will be a large number of different creatures, there is information about this in the project description. With increasing content, older scenes will become free. Now I work alone and I can not afford to put everything in the public domain. Thank you all for your support and your opinion.

If you relase this most will be happy but mate rly mlp? I know mlp Its not base content,well maybe If be there more content like u show now I will support you but not now becuse I dont know where u will go later but good luck I wish I can support you later.

Project Elera

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2019
If you relase this most will be happy but mate rly mlp? I know mlp Its not base content,well maybe If be there more content like u show now I will support you but not now becuse I dont know where u will go later but good luck I wish I can support you later.
I will try to fill the game with various content so that everyone can find something for themselves. thanks)

Jugo66

Dec 6, 2018

Noone says you should work for nothing , but Paywalls are exactly the wrong way !! Other creators did the same and lost so many People who would have supported it but seein a paywall kill the mood and the dev lost instant many paying People. You should be better informed before starting a thing to earn money from it because so many started lately to creaty something and wanna earn for nothing. So many dont support before they know exactly what they get and how the dev is working , so the PW´s are a defenitly a nogo to win People for your project.

DaisyChained

Feb 3, 2019
literally nothing availible, not gonna support you since I don't know anything about the game. All that we can access empty locations and a static character with all customisability locked behind a paywall. Like, this is not even a demo, it has less content than a damn trailer. Yikes dude, not sure what the developer is thinking but this has been a massive turn off.

To anyone interested in this game, 99.99% of what's availible is locked behind a patreon only paywall. Don't waste your time.

Zeroed in

Jun 23, 2018
kinda stuck in between with this game. I'm a man of literally every fetish except the ones most mainstream so this is a plus for me but graphics and content kinda rough right now so i'll come back in a few months and see if it's dropped by then. Good luck.

1.70 star(s) 6 Votes