1.70 star(s) 6 Votes

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
That's weird. I was able to load this game up just fine. It makes you download the stages that the scenes take place on before you can play them though. All that said, it doesn't have vr for something that is just an anim viewer so it's kinda lame. A lot of the scenes are just a couple of states or a loop with some customization. I guess it was more of a test project compared to the one they did now where there are actually at least a couple things to unlock at the mall.

Sep 26, 2021
iirc I could load the game and download scenes, but then when I tried to actually run them I just got an infinite loading screen.

Oct 10, 2018
I'm glad I decided to read Acornus's review first. As a "drive space-challenged individual", I heavily don't appreciate the idea that it'll force-download everything even when it's locked. Not to mention the network drain for those who have data caps or slow speeds. I'd much prefer a pick and choose option for things that'll take more than 50+MB per file or piece of content whenever possible. Especially with something like this where I wouldn't even touch half the species options and don't really care about any alternate scenery. Had some promise, but seeing the replies makes it feel like it's not worth it. Which is a shame.

Reactions: Red Sand

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
So since the last update was in 2020 and marked [Abandoned] anyone have a patch or full version?
No. The game is shit and completely unworthy of money being spent on it or time being taken to crack/patch it. If you (for some ungodly reason) really need to play this trash heap you'll have to fork over your own cash.

Reactions: Red Sand

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
No. The game is shit and completely unworthy of money being spent on it or time being taken to crack/patch it. If you (for some ungodly reason) really need to play this trash heap you'll have to fork over your own cash.
Very very well said.
All they need to do is read the comments about the game and they will see that you are 100% accurate.
As for a full version, the game was abandoned unfinished with practically no content.
And what little content that there was, was behind a pay wall and only accessible in game by people who paid. <<< the odds are that the server with that data no longer exists, since there was not enough game content for the dev to have kept it up.

Last edited:

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Very very well said.
All they need to do is read the comments about the game and they will see that you are 100% accurate.
As for a full version, the game was abandoned unfinished with practically no content.
And what little content that there was, was behind a pay wall and only accessible in game by people who paid. <<< the odds are that the server with that data no longer exists, since there was not enough game content for the dev to have kept it up.
The content is there but it isn't worth a sub at all. It's all over the place and most of it was locked behind random tiers. They at least learned from this and their newest game is nothing like this one. You don't even have to sub to play the main content, just bonus items and reskins.

Foxboy2002

May 16, 2020
So since the last update was in 2020 and marked [Abandoned] anyone have a patch or full version?
There is no patch. There is no full version. The dev spent all the money they got on hiring anti-hacker teams to lock the game up like a vault. They made sure every vulnerability for a crack or a hack to the game was patched. Nobody could get it to fully unlock. All this protection for a bunch of 30 second rushed loops made in Source engine. This entire thing was a money grift and nothing more. Hence why the dev dropped it and threw it away.

• Sad
Reactions: aknomas

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
There is no patch. There is no full version. The dev spent all the money they got on hiring anti-hacker teams to lock the game up like a vault. They made sure every vulnerability for a crack or a hack to the game was patched. Nobody could get it to fully unlock. All this protection for a bunch of 30 second rushed loops made in Source engine. This entire thing was a money grift and nothing more. Hence why the dev dropped it and threw it away.
In other words it could probably be flushed off this site if it's to that extent.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
In other words it could probably be flushed off this site if it's to that extent.
It was so bad even the dev looked back on it and realized it was over the top. New game straight up doesn't cost money(unless you want early access to test builds) but has some patreon extras instead.

Last edited:

RedFox374

Jun 25, 2019
It was so bad even the dev looked back on it and realized it was over the top. New game straight up doesn't cost money but has some patreon extras instead.
if that is true i have an idea of some thing the developer could is run the latest .v of the game and then DL all on the scens and add the game folder with all of the in it are at lest form what i can tell that is where that are stored then re-archive it to a new .7zip ect. and uplode somewhere ppl that can/want to find it and play / injoy the game i say all of this becall Honestly i thank it's a shame for all the work put into macking it to go to waste

Update tested this idea and it works useing the free content in the game

Last edited:

Dark2Dawn

Oct 31, 2021
Even most of the controls are locked behind Patreon access? And I can't even download the location due to 'something going wrong'.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Anyone able to crack this since it has been abandoned for so long?
Cracking it would be difficult, because the dev took the greedy route and stored important assets for the game online.
You have to pay to get access to those assets.
Those assets may or may not still be accessible, but as an abandoned game, not likely worth the effort.
He had not really added all that much content to it.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
i know it was said many times before but i gona say it again... sombody pls crack it
1: They would have to pay money out of their own pocket to gain access to the game files that are stored online.
2: The game has pay wall protection, so you do not get the whole game when you download the free version. Files for locked out content was all stored online, and only available to actively paying players.
Stop paying and you lost access.
3: There is no guarantee that the server even exists for those files to be accessed anymore, so it is incredibly unlikely that anyone will bother to try and crack this game.
4: There would be no point in doing it for a game with extremely little content, that was no where near being a finished game.

Reactions: Snousant
1.70 star(s) 6 Votes