Collection Others Escape from Paradise [v0.7.0] [RimeTheVixen]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes
Dec 3, 2017
Heya, sorry if this was asked before but I couldn't find any similar questions:
How present is the whole farting content? The game looks fairly promising but that kinda stuff just isn't my cup of tea

Reactions: godlike123

Mr.Waffle

Jul 23, 2018
Heya, sorry if this was asked before but I couldn't find any similar questions:
How present is the whole farting content? The game looks fairly promising but that kinda stuff just isn't my cup of tea
So far there's just one room with that in the game and it's a bonus stage so it's optional if you want to see it or not.
If you play smelly island though, well it's 99% of the game

Aug 4, 2018
The bonus scene door.
can u watch all animations or just some in there ?.
i seem to only be able to watch hand.mouth,feet

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
The bonus scene door.
can u watch all animations or just some in there ?.
i seem to only be able to watch hand.mouth,feet
What do you mean hand, mouth feet, is it pheronoa? or the plant girl? because i don't know where feet could be, also, I'm playing on a probably older version if it didn't update, so maybe I'm missing some new CG's

Aug 4, 2018
What do you mean hand, mouth feet, is it pheronoa? or the plant girl? because i don't know where feet could be, also, I'm playing on a probably older version if it didn't update, so maybe I'm missing some new CG's
there is a new door in the first room select to act 1 and act 2 u need to beat act 2 two times to open it i think.

theres some animations but i dont know if its meant to be only the ones i queted or if my game is just broken.

spitnlick

Feb 10, 2020
I think that's just the way the game is supposed to be. When Act 3 is added for real, we'll get to see all of them.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes