Ren'Py - Project EVE [v2.0] [HexErotica]

1. 5.00 star(s)

yomamageay

First off - as mentioned in other reviews, this game has some really weird fetishes. HOWEVER, if you are into any of these things (I admittedly wasn't into all of it) this game delivers with stunning visuals and a nice fast-paced progression.

You can finish the game in around 30 - 45 minutes, but nothing is filler. It's just heaps of weird ass transformation/body modification content. Really good to see games explore more niche fetishes once in a while.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

blazikenuse

Renders in the game are beautiful and caters well to extreme bdsm as a fetish, but as a game, it is abhorrent. I'd much rather have the game been a slideshow instead of what they went . The game requires you to click on specific locations on the screen to advance. These locations are nigh impossible to figure out as there are no indication as to what to click next. A shame since once again, the renders are generally beautiful.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

PartyOn111

First and clearest warning. The game is a little bizzare in regards to its kinks. It starts with a woman undergoing a full transformation that is very extreame
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game is simple and is closer to a comic with multiple endings. No grinding just occasionly wiggleing your mouse to find the right spot or looking for a hard to spot icon in the bottom right.

For what it is, it does it well.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

DrunkenScotsman

TLDR: if you like extreme body modification (not extreme sizes, but extreme changes such as amputation, changing mouth to a vulva, clit dick, and nipple storage? (I don't know how else to describe that one)) give it a go. It's fast and the renders are great.
    IF YOU DO NOT, STAY AWAY. It's gonna give me nightmares.

The good: Great renders.

The bad: First off, the game didn't warn me that the primary kink here is EXTREME body modification. If you like that, you should definitely check it out, but if you don't, stay away! This shit is gonna give me some nightmares later.
    Secondly, much of the game play is just hunting for the next thing to click. That's not a problem in itself, but there are often no clues as to what you need to be doing/looking for/ clicking on. This is made worse by...
    Thirdly, there's absolutely zero audio. Not even clicking noises as you click through screens. As such, there is no cues to help you understand if you are even doing what you should be doing, or if the game is even responding.
    Lastly, it's super disorganized. I had no idea what was supposed to be going on when I played through it, I realized afterwords that the first few scenes are a setup, and the last few scenes are alternative endings to that setup, but they play one right after another without any dialog to tell you what's happening. Even with that context, it still doesn't make much sense.