VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Project Gemini [v1.0] [RanliLabz]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Daekas

This was, like literally, one of the worst things that happened to me, here on this site. The grammar, if you can call it like that, for the majority of the game is just.. tHe WoRsT! And before any action, like usual, a short intro.. That is almost longer than the game itself.

If you are looking for quality Fu on Fe content, leave this place. It will just make you cry, like it made me cry.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

libertypics

To be fair, I think if you like the game it's based off of maybe it's 3 or even 4 stars.
    On it's own though, it's really limited (even for a side project done with help)
    The art wasn't bad but it also wasn't noteworthy. It also seemed to lack user preference controls which seemed a waste of using Renpy.
    It's up against so many other options for adult games, it's not bad but I just don't think of it as even average for what's available here or on Patreon.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Zephery

This isn't a game at all, it is just a very short 3-5 min VN with out any choices. There is no incest as the two siblings are as stated with in the story, clones of one person with imprinted memories and a 10% defect of one of the clones from cloning process combined with the imprinting process.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Disabled Account #1278362

Pros
    - The models. Oh My God. Busty redheaded twins with freckles, but one of them has a dick to fuck the other one with... SIGN ME UP.
    - A lot of good kinks (Incest, futa, ahegao, pregnancy, and creampie eating)

Cons
    - You could call the Engrish a con, but honestly, its so bad I can't imagine it's not intentional, and it actually ends up being rather funny.
    - The biggest con is it's just too short.

Final Rating: 5*. If the above kinks sound good to you, and you can enjoy the hilariously bad dialog, this is the best 5-10 minutes you will have all day.