Project HFS 01/01/2020

HFM

Jul 20, 2018
Are you tired of crappy stories and low quality content? do you want some good story with a great sexual content?
Personally i would say many authors have problems with balancing good story-sexual content, mostly if one is good, the other is not.
For me games like kamidori alchemy meister, monster girl quest, Fall of eden, coruption of champions did a great job with it, but still this consistency was not balanced perfectly.
So i, as a good author am going to create, and you decide if it was good or not, for now it is just a tease without a promise or content, each month i will update this thread with a new page, and if everything will go arlight, before the end of this year i will give you complete insight what is this going to be about.
If you are tired of low quality content with erotica, follow this thread up :)
Progress;
Characters - 100%
Map - 100%
Map 3D Scenes - 35% (15 scenes)
Story - 30%
Chapters - 0

Last edited:

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Are you tired of crappy stories and low quality content? do you want some good story with a great sexual content?
Personally i would say many authors have problems with balancing good story-sexual content, mostly if one is good, the other is not.
For me games like kamidori alchemy meister, monster girl quest, Fall of eden, coruption of champions did a great job with it, but still this consistency was not balanced perfectly.
So i, as a good author am going to create, and you decide if it was good or not, for now it is just a tease without a promise or content, each month i will update this thread with a new page, and if everything will go arlight, before the end of this year i will give you complete insight what is this going to be about.
If you are tired of low quality content with erotica, follow this thread up :)
Progress;
Characters - 100%
Map - 100%
Map 3D Scenes - 35% (15 scenes)
Story - 30%
Chapters - 0
No offense but calling others content as "crappy" and "low quality" while promoting your own game is... bold (to say the least).

Anyway, I wish you good luck with your game.

Last edited:
Reactions: kytee and mickydoo

HFM

Jul 20, 2018
No offense but calling others content as "crappy" and "low quality" while promoting your own game is... bold (to say the least).

Anyway, I wish you good luck with your game.
Hi Adabelitoo, sorry you took it this way, i didnt wanted to be negative nor did i wanted to "promote" it this way.
Its just that theres such a gigantic amount of games/H content but not too many of them have -objectively speaking- that great of a quality.
Im not speaking about any games promoted in this site and i didnt wanted to offense anyones work, this is just a simple realization, my simple thought after seeing thousands of peoples work in this genre.

HFM

Jul 20, 2018
Update #2
More words

Hello everyone again with the next update, august has ended and with it another markstone for my project.
Progress;
Characters - 100%
Map - 100%
Map background 3D Scenes - 100% 56 background scenes (70 in total)

Now for the next 4 months i will work on the story to create what i want.
Goal for this month - September, is to work on the lore, make small changes, polish everything up (which is what i was doing for the past 4 days), make a short story and then before this month will end, start the actual main story.

There is also few things that i wanted to write down, after my first post i've spent some time reading thru forum and realized there is many independent authors posting their own projects here (i didn't fully knew that before) so no wonder some people took my first post the wrong way.
To be honest i was also rather tired at the moment of writing it down and was just babbling stuff out, after reading it now, it really sounds stupid hah...
Originally i also only wanted to post informations about my project month before the release, but then i've had this sudden idea to start this topic, it didn't turned out bad because at least i have a place to post some updates, even if only for myself.
You shouldn't think too serious about what is posted here, later i will make a proper topic for my project so this in here is just a very small sneak peak into the story (with the attached images) and update of work.

After reading that first post of mine and also thru the forum, i decided to make a small short story first in order to test my own abilities, improve/learn format of my story and to hear out your opinion about my work.
Because really, if your doing anything for others, you need to learn how to do it correctly and be able to improve yourself, so this is all that i want to do.
I will post this short story here, later this month after finishing it off.

Reactions: Adabelitoo

HFM

Jul 20, 2018
Update #3
Slow work and unpositivity

Well, this update comes a little later, unfortunately my work slowed down a lot, in september i did some work on the lore (to a more or less enough amount) and then i started to work on this short story and it takes me way longer than i would ever want to.
Which made me really negative towards my main project... im a very slow worker but i didn't expected this to take me this long, so now i know there is no way to keep a 01/01/2020 mark as an official start of this project, but either way at least i will post detailed information about it to this mark.

And as of now you have another tease-image and also when i finally finish off short story it will be nice on its own and will be a great example of my writing skills and everything else, but now im only almost half way into this short story so it will still take some time to do it :(

HFM

Jul 20, 2018
Update #4
Last

So here we go with the last of the made-in-five-minutes teaser images.
Next post after this is going to be short story, whenever i will finish it off, and yea, my original "release" date for the main project is not going to happen so im not going to tell when my main project will come out, it will come out when it will be ready.