3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
oh jesus,whats the point of cheating/share route?not a single sex scene on that route,only teasing and voyeurism.16 chapters and none of it?this game is really good,but the pace of sharing wife/cheating route is the slowest ive ever seen lmao.
hey PHWAMM you should change the title bro,make it the PROJECT PRUDE WIFE lol.
would you believe you have 16 fukin chapters and the wife is still not corruptible?
man you should remove the share route,make it pure love route because,its really fukin confusing haha

Last edited:
May 19, 2020
oh jesus,whats the point of cheating/share route?not a single sex scene on that route,only teasing and voyeurism.16 chapters and none of it?this game is really good,but the pace of sharing wife/cheating route is the slowest ive ever seen lmao.
would you believe you have 16 fukin chapters and the wife is still not corruptible?
man you should remove the share route,make it pure love route because,its really fukin confusing haha
Holy. Fuck. Completely agree.
Seriously, for a game nearly 2 GB in size, with as many renders and as many distinct scenes and chapters, how the fuck has the wife still not fucked anyone that's not her husband? If I want her going down the sharing/cheating route, I want to see her fucking people, not just continually doing random shit/teasing people that are thirsting for her. The number of characters just continue to grow and grow, and yet the wife makes very little progress with any of them, it's so frustrating. Just let me turn her into a nympho already, Jesus fuck.

leopk

Apr 20, 2020
This game fails in several aspects. I choose the good wife route and she continues to do many things that a good wife does not do. The two main characters have no personality, the husband is crap and the wife cannot resist the sluts that Jenny proposes. At the beginning of the game she says that I could choose not to perform the tasks, but it's not true, she does many things that I wouldn't want her to do with other guys and with Jenny herself, and she doesn't have the option to choose not to do it, only when the situation is already at its limit. Furthermore, the game depending on your choices prohibits you from following certain paths, and does not explain anything about it.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
v0.0.17 on now we need a hero to bring it on a better downloader

(9-10 hours to go with fileboom :ROFLMAO:)
The only link what Dev gives?
I could waste that 15€ but I would give it to the dev, not the sites.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
A wife and mother is another game that if u go full filthy, u will get 0 sex scenes in the whole game atm, but is SO good game dude.. these kinds of games is more for realistic scenes and doubts for real couples.. u have a billion of games that the plot is an excuse for 929 sex scenes without sense dude. Imho, I prefer a good plot and strong bg in every character before 992 sex scenes unrealistic (like u meet a woman and this literally wants fuck the MC in the first second she saw him)

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Thank you Devs for this gorgeous woman! If you are going to let her cheat please let her experience a night of lesbian bliss LOL :love:

kartoos111

Oct 1, 2016
A wife and mother is another game that if u go full filthy, u will get 0 sex scenes in the whole game atm, but is SO good game dude.. these kinds of games is more for realistic scenes and doubts for real couples.. u have a billion of games that the plot is an excuse for 929 sex scenes without sense dude. Imho, I prefer a good plot and strong bg in every character before 992 sex scenes unrealistic (like u meet a woman and this literally wants fuck the MC in the first second she saw him)
Is it similar to AWAM?.
I dont mind teasing if the game is of similar quality to AWAM

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
My problem is still that the game paths are way to narrow. You have to pick "perfect" and sometimes it is not so clear what to pick. I am not able to get the chance to pick no in that scene... And I dont know what I have to do to do it, because the stat window is not that clear to read and I dont know where I miss that 1 cheat point. I tried everything to gain cheat, but at one choice the max is +2 but the cheat value is just +1 and then I cant stay at max anymore.

screenshot0001.png

And thats the point I stop playing, because I cant get what I want ...

The dev really needs to broaden the paths, that choices are not blocked so often. It is no fun when you cant pick a choice because you have not picked the perfect choices.

Edit: To be clear - I try do get cheating route without sharing ... but that seems to be impossible ... and I dont understand the walkthrough, how to unlock that no choice.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeepster

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Project Hot Wife [v0.0.17] [PHWAMM] (1.38 GB rar pc source)
513 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
I love the game. If you want a game with many special things then you need to write it yourself as nobody likes what everyone else does. I can not complain for a game that only asks for donations. this is one of the better games out there and I hope it continues on. the pics are great and it is a unique story. From the beginning it has a load of content so I am happy and thank them for the share and hope they continue on.

3.20 star(s) 54 Votes