Unreal Engine Project Maiden: Tactics and Dating sim (Public Release!!!) [Development Thread]

SpiteWorks - Cassian

Formerly 'SpiteWorks'
May 9, 2023
I'm extremely proud to announce that the vertical slice has been released! the game is posted for free on patreon/substar

In addition, I've gotten a discord up and running, making it the perfect place for receiving feedback or talking about game design, so feel free to come by!

Some notes:
1. ALL UI ELEMENTS ARE WIP!!! I'm not a UI artist, and so 99% of ui elements are planned to be revamped in the future.
2. Despite my best efforts, combat is still particularly buggy, and so I have decided to enable testing functions for combat.
3. Please let me know about anything you like or dislike!!! design is an iterative process, so your feedback will be MOST impactful at this early stage!
4. Lastly, The publication of the vertical slice is a MASSIVE milestone for the game's development, as 80% of systems have now been created. What this means is that the development time for future content + additions will be GREATLY reduced. (full game scope details will be posted in the discord!)

Thank you so much for checking this out,
Much Love,
- Cassian