VB.net
Python
SQL

Preferred method of contact:
F95

Employment Type & Rates:
Share patreon, something along those lines

Availability:
Limited weeknights, usually 9pm EST to no later than 11/12. Usually one day of the weekend I could put a lot of time in.

Work Samples:
This is my first solo game still in development.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-gilded-ladder-v0-1-4-sanguineangie.178322/

Additional comments:
My time is currently pretty taken up with my current solo project, but I could be open to interesting ventures.

Last edited:

jiiigdagger

Aug 24, 2023
Have you had a chance to explore any other indie game development communities or forums? They can be great places to connect with like-minded developers and find collaborative projects where you can apply your skills.

Reactions: sanguineangie

kbkhan

Mar 18, 2023
Game development can be a rewarding field, especially with your background in Agile project management and SQL.
Since your post is from a few years ago, have you considered updating your portfolio with any recent projects or skills you've developed since then? It could help showcase your growth and attract potential collaborators.

Reactions: sanguineangie

sanguineangie

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2021
Have you had a chance to explore any other indie game development communities or forums? They can be great places to connect with like-minded developers and find collaborative projects where you can apply your skills.
No I have not, which is a great idea. However, I have started my own project here called "The Gilded Ladder” and actually have Patreon supporters!

Game development can be a rewarding field, especially with your background in Agile project management and SQL.
Since your post is from a few years ago, have you considered updating your portfolio with any recent projects or skills you've developed since then? It could help showcase your growth and attract potential collaborators.
Yeah, going to update my portfolio, especially since I have a game in active development. Thanks for the reminder.