Unity - Completed - Project: Mirror [v2023-01-31] [430 Games]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Tobi/Chaos

Pictures are ok but gameplay is terrible...
    Its not even difficult... at i think level 3 or 4 i connected 2 gems and stuff was dropping for like 15 seconds... i almost finished level with single move...

Well its not rly worth to grind to unlock all CGs, i unlocked 2 and its nah...
    but if someone waste his life to actualy unlock all and share save then maybe its worth to download to at least see some pictures...

Pictures are nice
    Game is garbage
  2. 2.00 star(s)

FortniteJimmy2002

The art isn't connected to the game at all, you basically play a match 3 and then unlock CGs as you go. The match 3 by itself actually isnt too bad, but the entire game feels like it was designed for a tablet or a phone and then the dev realized they couldn't get it onto a mobile store app because of the art and then put it on steam. If you're interested just go look up the art somewhere, or play a better match 3. But there is much worse out there.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Squidbit

The art is good, but it's just art locked behind a match 3 game. There's nothing else to it, you just play and unlock something in the gallery every couple levels

The tutorial is also like 5 levels long