Project «Mnemosyne» game by

Updated: 2024-04-28
Game/Creator: Project «Mnemosyne» / Fint Games - - - -
Modder: MurrayMods -
Mod Version: 0.16
Game Version: 0.16
Language: Russian - English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

2024-05-02: Reviewing the changes corresponding to game version 0.16.1

PM1.png PM2.png PM4.png PM3.png PM5.png

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
OK, so the new version just lets you turn off the mini-games, that's good, I found them annoying, and with your new Mod, it may been even better yet. I would just wait until the next release until I try it out though since I am caught up with the Dev as far as story wise. Thank you for making this mod!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MurrayMods

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
OK, so the new version just lets you turn off the mini-games, that's good, I found them annoying, and with your new Mod, it may been even better yet. I would just wait until the next release until I try it out though since I am caught up with the Dev as far as story wise. Thank you for making this mod!!!
As always, thank you very much for your support! I developed the Mod before the Dev did add the 'turn off mini-games' feature. The Mod directly bypasses the mini-games and treats them as won since the minigames have a random component, disable the rollback feature and are really annoying. Besides, the game's turn off mini-games feature is not working in version 0.14.2!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

fintovoz

Project «Mnemosyne»
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2023
As always, thank you very much for your support! I developed the Mod before the Dev did add the 'turn off mini-games' feature. The Mod directly bypasses the mini-games and treats them as won since the minigames have a random component, disable the rollback feature and are really annoying. Besides, the game's turn off mini-games feature is not working in version 0.14.2!
  1. Thank you for taking the time for my game and creating this mod.
  2. In version 0.14.2, there is a feature to disable mini-games, and the rollback function is no longer blocked. (Mini-games could not be disabled in version 0.14.0).

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
  1. Thank you for taking the time for my game and creating this mod.
  2. In version 0.14.2, there is a feature to disable mini-games, and the rollback function is no longer blocked. (Mini-games could not be disabled in version 0.14.0).
Dear Fintovoz.
Thank you very much for this game and for let me publish my mod!
I just wanted to contact you since I was testing the functionality for deactivating the mini-games and, in my non-expert opinion, it is not working. The option en Preferences menu does not change the content of minigames variable.
But if you changed it (via the console) the game works just fine and skip the mini-games like it's supposed to do.
Since in version 0.14.2 you cannot modify the content of minigames, I am going to leave the Mod as it is now, let it work as minigames = False, for the next update I will remove that part from the Mod.
I'll send you a DM with a couple of questions in case you have time and feel like sharing a little information.
Best regards,

Murray.

fintovoz

Project «Mnemosyne»
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2023
Dear Fintovoz.
Thank you very much for this game and for let me publish my mod!
I just wanted to contact you since I was testing the functionality for deactivating the mini-games and, in my non-expert opinion, it is not working. The option en Preferences menu does not change the content of minigames variable.
But if you changed it (via the console) the game works just fine and skip the mini-games like it's supposed to do.
Since in version 0.14.2 you cannot modify the content of minigames, I am going to leave the Mod as it is now, let it work as minigames = False, for the next update I will remove that part from the Mod.
I'll send you a DM with a couple of questions in case you have time and feel like sharing a little information.
Best regards,

Murray.
Certainly, if you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them. Regarding the disable mini-game function, it does work, but not perfectly, unfortunately. I want to improve this aspect. If you load the latest save where this function wasn't enabled, you have to enable it again, and it gets disabled if you roll back a dialogue. However, if you disable mini-games, save the game, and continue playing from that save, everything works. The issue is that I couldn't assign a "permanent" status to the mini-games variable. The button in the settings menu behaved terribly and didn't allow me to do that.

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
View attachment 3095429

Overview:
I've made a Walkthrough Mod for

Updated: 2023-11-18
Mod Version: 0.14.2
Game Version: 0.14.2

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

bro where can I download this game with your mod for Android??

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
View attachment 3095429

Overview:
I've made a Walkthrough Mod for

Updated: 2023-11-18
Mod Version: 0.14.2
Game Version: 0.14.2

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Bro can you make a mod apk version for android? I'm sorry your link on this page doesn't work no matter what I do

fintovoz

Project «Mnemosyne»
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2023
Hello Developer, I liked your game. You can assign persistent.minigames instead of just minigames to make the value of the variable permanent, without changing its value during rollback in renpy. Just do this

define persistent.minigames = True;
and now you're good to go.
Hello! I'm glad you liked it! Originally, that was the plan (to use persistent.minigames), but unfortunately, the button in the settings menu was not responding adequately to it, so I had to choose another option. However, I'll try to figure it out by the release of the next update.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
And caught up with the Dev on this one too. I did Save and Picked Yes to quit the day, mainly because couldn't find anything else to click on, but seems like it worked. We shall see. Otherwise, no problems with the mod, thank you so very much for this!!!

• Red Heart

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
And caught up with the Dev on this one too. I did Save and Picked Yes to quit the day, mainly because couldn't find anything else to click on, but seems like it worked. We shall see. Otherwise, no problems with the mod, thank you so very much for this!!!
Dear JenMistress,
Thank you very much for your comments. I have a problem with this Mod and it is that the original language is Russian and the script is written in Russian with Cyrillic characters. I can't make a very complex Mod because I lose the translation. In the case of the last decision at the end of freeroam, you have to press the first time NO to get a scene with Ashley and YES the second time to end freeroam. I decided to deliver the Mod in this way but with more time I will find a way to make the options clearer in this last decision.
Best regards,

Murray.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
From reading the Game changelog it seems it needs to be updated, the modder is still reviewing. Since there's no time table, it may take a month or a few hours. Maybe they even fell asleep over the keyboard. Or just opened the file and hasn't looked at it... Asking if it still works, is WHY they are reviewing the changes, don't you think?

Peace :(

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
Does this need to be updated for 0.16.1 or does it still work?? Thanks.
From reading the Game changelog it seems it needs to be updated, the modder is still reviewing. Since there's no time table, it may take a month or a few hours. Maybe they even fell asleep over the keyboard. Or just opened the file and hasn't looked at it... Asking if it still works, is WHY they are reviewing the changes, don't you think?

Peace :(
My friends,
I'm sorry I didn't answer these questions in time. It turns out that the changes are insignificant. 3 or 4 scenes in the tennis match have a different effect in 0.16.1 (punch instead of fade).
The changes mentioned by Fint Dev in Changelog correspond to version 0.16. The Mod does not need to be updated.
Best regards,

Murray.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant and cebs