Mod Ren'Py Completed Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [3.07a] Gallery MOD v1.014[GB]

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
1279541_Cover_02.png
Overview:

Please note: This MOD is no longer being supported. I have posted a thread explaining it. There is a gallery MOD available in the Multi-Mod on the OP of the game thread. See the links below.

Updated: Aug 8, 2022
Game/Creator: Project Myriam /
Modder: Geekbone /
Mod Version: 1.014
Game Version: 3.07a
Language: English

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:

My Other Mods:

Please note: The MOD is larger than most because I had to save and include images
from the original, pre-censored version of the game.

Download:

1625254913871.png 1628021428015.png 1628021462540.png

Last edited:

canonss

Sep 10, 2019
Thank you very much !!
Would it be possible to add a button that unlock all scenes ? I have somme really hard time to find some scenes.

Reactions: oldschool34500

bjhbjh1234

Jul 3, 2020
For some reason, I am not able to unlock scenes 9 and 18 in the gallery. I have seen the scenes multiple times and tried different routes to try to unlock them, but no luck so far. Is there a very specific route you have to take to unlock these scenes, or what should I do to unlock them? Thanks for the help.

Reactions: Memelover335335

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
For some reason, I am not able to unlock scenes 9 and 18 in the gallery. I have seen the scenes multiple times and tried different routes to try to unlock them, but no luck so far. Is there a very specific route you have to take to unlock these scenes, or what should I do to unlock them? Thanks for the help.
So 9 is the scene in the changing room after she tries on clothes with her cousin. It should fire automatically. Do you see the kid hiding from the cops?

And 18 is with William. You had to have had sex with him right after catching her husband cheating on her.

Reactions: blarg0192

bjhbjh1234

Jul 3, 2020
So 9 is the scene in the changing room after she tries on clothes with her cousin. It should fire automatically. Do you see the kid hiding from the cops?

And 18 is with William. You had to have had sex with him right after catching her husband cheating on her.
For scene 9, I invited the kid into the dressing room and allowed him to finish in the clothes and on Myriam (all 3 choices). I tried replaying the scene with different variations in the text, but nothing has unlocked it yet.

For scene 18, I gave William a handjob and did the 3 different choices with the cum, but it also has not unlocked.

Thanks for the help.

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
For scene 9, I invited the kid into the dressing room and allowed him to finish in the clothes and on Myriam (all 3 choices). I tried replaying the scene with different variations in the text, but nothing has unlocked it yet.

For scene 18, I gave William a handjob and did the 3 different choices with the cum, but it also has not unlocked.

Thanks for the help.
I looked at the script and it was a break. I fixed it so you will have to download it again, but let me know if that fixes it. Are there any others you cannot see?

Reactions: blarg0192

bjhbjh1234

Jul 3, 2020
I looked at the script and it was a break. I fixed it so you will have to download it again, but let me know if that fixes it. Are there any others you cannot see?
Nope. I was only missing those 2 scenes. I believe everything else is working properly.

Reactions: SteelyDan14

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Is it possible to remove "locked" black thumbnails without watching those scenes? I really dont want to do more than one playthrough and those "locked" thumbnails are annoying. :(

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Is it possible to remove "locked" black thumbnails without watching those scenes? I really dont want to do more than one playthrough and those "locked" thumbnails are annoying. :(
Not sure I follow. So, if you don't unlock the scene, you just want the space to be blank?