VN - Ren'Py - Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch. 5.04a] [Zorlun]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Kinky Bully

Review for Ch.2.07:
    English and Writing: Pretty Good!
    Story: Very simple.
    Contents and render: Noice!
    Sex scenes: You will come before you fap.
    Fetishes: Includes almost everything and represents them pretty well.
    Character development: Good but not great!!!
    It is normal for games like these to have flaws. Hopefully things will improve.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

max27

One of the best female MC game on this site. The writing is good, the pace is a little slow but not too slow. The character development could have been worked on a little more. The renders are good, but this game could use some good smooth animations then it would be 10/10 game no doubt. Besides that the game a lot going on for it many choices and branches excited to see where it all goes. I recommend playing it.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

burrito107

Played version 2.06b with the walkthrough mod.

This game is really good, although I can't quite give it 5 stars. The models are pretty good, although they look a little weird to me sometimes - maybe the MC's nose is a little small? Not sure, but overall pretty good.

There's not much story to speak of - mainly just a series of events that puts the MC in sexual situations. There's a pretty good variety of kinks available here, and I like the little table in the top left that lets you check all the kink, etc. levels quickly.

There are a LOT of choices here, so I recommend playing with the walkthrough mod to get a sense of their impact (although I did have an issue with that that's already been noted on the thread).

The main nit I have with the game is the accent added to the MC's dialog. I guess it's supposed to sound like a Texas accent, but it always sounds (well reads) to me like a c-level actress trying to sound like Scarlett O'Hara. But again, that's a nit.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Dhoulcmagus

As of 2.06b, this one has skyrocketted to my top. 2 chapters? Give me 1000 more! I'm usually not a fan of games with a female protagonist, as it's harder for me to get invested, but it wasn't the case at all this time.

Models are great (however, something could be said about some of the female ones... Might be intended for them not to look that pretty, though), as do renders. The story, dialogues, and events are great, even if there're a few typos here and there. The amount of kinks present is also huge. There's something for anyone, here.

There're no bad choices, you just build up her character the way you want her to be and watch what you want. That being said... I'd like to point out I wasn't sure what I was signing in for with the mystery club, but I didn't expect the two events so far I believe might be connected to it (I could be wrong) to be a gang bang and, most of all, both rapey (which I'm not a fan of, I want "my" Myriam to be willing to do everything she does, to come from her, not to be forced, or taken advantage of). And both were also unavoidable.

This is, however, just a minor detail in a wholesome game. To be honest, it's so good I'm kinda fearing the incoming success might be it's own downfall in the future. I hope I'm wrong.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Jawanaut

I absolutely love this one! I've been playing since the beginning and eagerly awaiting new updates. There are so many different paths to take her. Super slut, loving mom (wink wink) even the super obsessed dog and horse fucker. LOL Love it! Great VN! Highly recommend. 5*'s
  6. 5.00 star(s)

dante625

Great game that's packed with sex and also manages to connect them with a coherent story.

There's a lot of kinks with plenty of safety checks so that a player can avoid any disturbing scenes. Really appreciate the easy t o view stats window, it give a clear picture of the kind of path Myriam is on.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Taboo Lord

Very sexy and fun game! This game has just the right amount of kinks that I personally like (bestiality, rape, incest, non-concentual sex/unwilling sex, rough sex) and while the story hits on some sexual tropes, it is original enough to not feel like you're playing the same archetypal game on F95!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

doodblob

The story manages to have the MC do the most outrageous things while somehow at the same time keeping her a believable somewhat innocent character (well in most paths anyway).
    I can imagine that not all scenes will be to every bodies liking, but with the high amount and diversity of scenes there should be enough to like for most people.

The game flow is stats based and it works generally quite well, but to get everything out of the game can be quite a challenge or a bit frustrating depending if you like that 'puzzle' element.

Initially I wasn't blown away by the MCs looks, but now I realise that the story wouldn't have worked as well if she had the looks of a beautiful supermodel. She has to be the type of woman you don't pay too much attention to until she bends over and you see her cleavage and then she instantly turns into a lust object. I think the developer actually pulled it off quite nicely.

Add to that the high release rate and you got an excellent game.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

ghaash

Damn... this game is awesome.

+When you make a choice it really has an impact, you can make myriam's personality the way you want.

+The writing and descriptions are well written

+The renders and animations are great, the scenes are hella hot (Myriam is hella hot too!)

+ The updates come at a fast and regular speed

If you didn't played it yet for whatever reason try it now. I think the dev did an amazing job on this game, the quality on the general work is great. all the donors did the right decision supporting him. I think its gonna be one of the greatest games on this site. Keep it up man, wish you the best!
  10. 5.00 star(s)

foccault

Usually i am not a fan of female protagonist type games, however I decided to try this one out based on other reviews and I must say i am glad that I did. The game lets you choose how you want to mold the female MC and the H-scenes are well done regardless of what path you choose. The fun thing about this type of game is also the fact that you can replay it to try out the different paths and corresponding scenes. Great game overall and can't wait for more updates.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Stringerbell

I couldn't really get into this, female protagonist just isn't for me it seems.
    But!
    I really think this is a good game and I'd feel bad without leaving at least a positive review. Clearly a lot of hard work went into this title and I can appreciate it, it's definitely one of the better games out here. If you enjoy playing as a female, you should totally try it out.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

DoOver

I just played Ch. 2.05b and this is my first impressions of this game.

+ Not exactly for the game, but I love the walkthrough mod that let me know what each decision impacts. This made it easier to stay consistent with picking the different paths and playing through multiple times to work at unlocking all scenes.

> Would be nice to have something like this come stock in every game (or the option to turn it on/off) since one of the most frequent questions for all these VNs are people asking for walkthroughs and what impact do my decisions make.

+ MC is a great model.

-- So far, other than some small scene with cousin Evelyn, there is only one female nudity in this game so far. Hmmm.

+ All the different kink options you can follow (or not) is more than I can remember seeing in any other game.

> The exaggerated model for some of the males is laughable at times.

+ I'm interested in the future story doing something with the Mystery Club, college art event, Mr. Gold, MMA girl, etc. Lots of storyline foundation laid here.

OVERALL:
    A very good effort and the use of RenPy which is one of my favorites for VNs. I didn't feel like the file size needed compressing but worked well too (size does matter for downloading some games). Keep up the good work!
  13. 4.00 star(s)

Bugbear32

This game has a lot going for it. I love that, unlike most of its peers, you get more than two choices in any given situation. The story and characters are better written than in most of the other games on this site too.

The game is not without its issues though. For starters, the models are not great. Myriam herself has a terrible face and a body that is physically impossible. Also, and this one is the whole reason that I knocked off a star is that being sexually assaulted seems to be unavoidable. Perhaps I just made the wrong choices, but even rewinding and making different choices still led me to being raped by my husband early in the game. I will never understand why so many people find rape to be anything but an immediate boner-killer.

Edit: Dev says that the scene I was referring to IS avoidable. I believe them.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Pait

So what to say? The best visual novel on this site so far for me. It has tons of choices which really impact and change the story or what the protagonist can do. This is some heavy tailored shit right there and it's dope!

-writing: 5
    -models:5
    -kinks: 5
    -story: 5
    -h scenes: 5
    -graphics: 5

I really don't know what else to say, no wait... there is something that will make you understand how good this game really is. I'm an italian guy and the creator of this game is a french one. Italians hate french people and french people hate italians, so for me to say that this work is a piece of art, then it really is! One last thing, french guy: put a bidet in bathroom you create, why u hate them so much? Just for once in your life USE THEM ffs.

Just kidding i love french people. not.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Archdevil79

I'll start with the good things :
    1. Story: so far is really enjoyable, because it's similar to reality
    2. Characters: are various, everyday people with problems, hopes etc.
    3. Game: pretty simple, choose an option and go with it
    4. Genres: not too few and not too much
    The bad things:
    1. To reach some specific scenes the variables are inbalanced (you have to do things that are not linked to the desired action)
    2. It would be great if we get an alarm before we almost pass an opportunity for the next scene to raise the right points
    3. We don't know our MC's personality, just her general past, this cause some trouble, because she could act differently if she "has been there" before..
    I think it's a great game, with potential. I'll keep an eye on it :cool:
  16. 5.00 star(s)

rlreddit86

What a game. At first I didn't think I'd like it because I'm not a huge fan of how Myriam is built but I decided to give it a go because it just had too many tags I look for to ignore. Boy am I glad I played it. This is easily a top 5 game on here for me and it doesn't nearly get the attention it should. I'm always waiting for an update and enjoy each one immensely. Great job Zorlun!
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Trash_Panda

I think this one would be easily one of the top three hotwife games, would easily make it to top spot if competition wasnt so high. Fap material is at everywhere, heck even just looking at wife's naked body is more than enough, renders are that good. Story is very good too, from outside it seems like an everyday life of a wife but its more than that. One thing for sure tho, this project isnt getting the attention it deserves.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Uncle Grabby

This review is based on ver Ch. 2.05b

The dev states that this is his 1st time doing this and English isn't his first language. Despite that, what a fucking debut!

The renders, while not spectacular, are very good for someone who claims to be new to it. And if this is what it looks like now, I can't wait to see how it looks like once he starts leveling up.

The grammar is decent, and while there are some awkward sentence structures, it's still good enough and NO ENGRISH. Nothing that breaks the fap flow.

And speaking of fap flow, HOLY SHIET BATMAN - there's lewd content! For a game this early in development, and it has "peepee-in-vajayjay" action, do you even realise how rare that is?!

Project Myriam has such great potential, and if Zorlun keeps pumping out content of this caliber - I can't wait to see what the future holds.

It took me a while to type this review because I fapped during one of the lewd scenes and fell asleep at my desk after ejaculating. I was slumped over at my desk, pants down to my ankles, palms sweaty, came like confetti. Woke up, finished the game and came here to post this.

This was fucking quality, Zorlun. Great job!
  19. 5.00 star(s)

AnonOnline

Awesome game in which you follow Myriam and her family as they move into a new city. What actions she gets up to is up to you, and there's a wide variety of kinks/fetishes offered. Really enjoyed playing this and am looking forward to future updates!
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Javi72

Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch. 2.04a]
    A game that stands out in all categories. The renders are very good. The setting of the scenes are very well achieved. The story has a good script and is very well planned. The protagonist grows as the story unfolds and the options determine that process. The developer is always attentive to the comments of the forum participants, he responds to all of them and very kindly. Besides all this updates happen very frequently. The story can develop several characteristics in the personality of the protagonist but each one of them is chosen by the player.