Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Is that so wrong??
Wrong? I don't understand the question... I didn't write a wrong in my comment... A couple of players discuss whether Marc is a real or step-son... I just wrote my own opinion that it doesn't matter if you are a step-son from the point of view of the story nor... The same is true for Myriam, because even if he is a step-son, he still loves and clings to her as if he were his own... So if Marc wants to have sex with Myriam, it doesn't matter to him whether he is a step-motherr or not... And almost every emotional thought that the two characters think can be decided by you as the player... The characters don't shape the story, but the player... And that's why this game is so good, because you shape Myriam the way you want. ..

Reactions: GokutheG

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
honihole was responding to the previous post that said that Marc didn't care if Myriam was his real or stepmom, that he just wanted to have sex with her.

Impostor69POS

Apr 30, 2022
Pl
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch.4.06p] [Zorlun]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN
Please update thanks

Subbylewd

Oct 17, 2022
Hi all! In addition of the mods already indicated on first posts where can i find a list of overall mods available for this game? i am struggling finding them online (generally also for other games), can you suggest me? Maybe dm me if necessary. Thank a lot!

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
the cheat mod is needed so that you can increase the characteristics at the right time. Is there a cheat mod for this game?

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
the cheat mod is needed so that you can increase the characteristics at the right time. Is there a cheat mod for this game?
There is, there's a link to the post for all of the mods, gallery mod, incest patch, Cheat/Desire modification mod which can be found in the OP

bfc233

Jul 31, 2023
This page alone here could be used as a singular example for why the content ecosystem of this site is amazing.

Restoration of purged content, adjustment of file sizes, discussion of modding and releases...

Things like that are only possible if you have a product at the base which is both intriguing enough to warrant the work and simple enough to make that work relatively easy.
I sincerely hope more people on all sides take this up, because everyone profits.

Here's to you lads who provide. Especially you, Zorlunn.

Holylow

Sep 11, 2023
Hi guys!) Is it ok that I dont have any sound or music in game? (I have them in main menu but when a start playing all music and sound are gone.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Hi guys!) Is it ok that I dont have any sound or music in game? (I have them in main menu but when a start playing all music and sound are gone.
There is no music in the game, the menu one was actually made by a fan, and there's only a few noises from time to time.

Reactions: Demnor and AMUR48

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020

Preview Scene - Chapter 4 - Date with Danny
And here you go, another preview for the coming update, this time following Myriam on her date with Danny, one of the two officers she had the occasion to fool around with previously. If other dates are more focused on plot/character development, this one goes straight to business and keep up until the end, with this date not finishing with her getting back home, but finishing the scene at his place. Though if the scene is heavily naughty focused, the player will have the occasion to see a few more red flags piling up with our dear officer, foreshadowing some trouble in the future.Â
On the naughty side, as said, this scene will be heavily focused on it, with two naughty subscenes just in this one scene, a first one in the back of the truck and later on with Danny and his brother for an intense threesome. The scene even ending on a naughty note, leaving Myriam for some more naughty business on the follow up.Â
On the coming update, this preview will be the last of this update as I'll stop on this scene release the update early this month, I wanted to add another scene with Myriam on an outing with her dear pets, but the coming week is going to be very busy for me, too much to take good care of the scene, so I prefer stopping the update here and release it as is with 5 scenes, 1 common to everyone and 4 of the branching dates. I'll still keep working on the game, but it will at least let me work without the time ticking over my head to finish the scene in time. (Sorry for those that were waiting on this scene, but I prefer working it right than rushing it.)Â
To conclude, all the renders are done for the update, I just have to go over some polishing and testing, wish should take me a day or so, then half a day of upload (still no fiber), which should give us an early access for the 21th and a public access probably on the 28th.
IMG_2547.png
(Damn Danny’s hard to see next to that truck) :ROFLMAO:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

Preview Scene - Chapter 4 - Date with Danny
And here you go, another preview for the coming update, this time following Myriam on her date with Danny, one of the two officers she had the occasion to fool around with previously. If other dates are more focused on plot/character development, this one goes straight to business and keep up until the end, with this date not finishing with her getting back home, but finishing the scene at his place. Though if the scene is heavily naughty focused, the player will have the occasion to see a few more red flags piling up with our dear officer, foreshadowing some trouble in the future.Â
On the naughty side, as said, this scene will be heavily focused on it, with two naughty subscenes just in this one scene, a first one in the back of the truck and later on with Danny and his brother for an intense threesome. The scene even ending on a naughty note, leaving Myriam for some more naughty business on the follow up.Â
On the coming update, this preview will be the last of this update as I'll stop on this scene release the update early this month, I wanted to add another scene with Myriam on an outing with her dear pets, but the coming week is going to be very busy for me, too much to take good care of the scene, so I prefer stopping the update here and release it as is with 5 scenes, 1 common to everyone and 4 of the branching dates. I'll still keep working on the game, but it will at least let me work without the time ticking over my head to finish the scene in time. (Sorry for those that were waiting on this scene, but I prefer working it right than rushing it.)Â
To conclude, all the renders are done for the update, I just have to go over some polishing and testing, wish should take me a day or so, then half a day of upload (still no fiber), which should give us an early access for the 21th and a public access probably on the 28th.
View attachment 3018505
(Damn Danny’s hard to see next to that truck) :ROFLMAO:
date with the redhead too or in an another update?

4.40 star(s) 197 Votes