Aug 31, 2023
I don’t know why I even bother cause it’s not like they will read it anyway, you only can play 1 path at a time (until it’s modded) so go back to this screen for now View attachment 3028046
( when she’s home from the hospital) and you pick one of the 4 (Nubia, Crystal, Charles, Danny) for this update and make 4 saves to get all their content
have you played the update can you give us the scenes as save file i am only curious about danny and charles but maybe others interested about lesbians

tania

Jun 30, 2017
Commands to see all 4 path scenes, after you get dress up (cute white or sexy red dress) just type in console: jump xxx (xxx is the 4 scenes)

Code:
jump ch4_17_date_with_nubia
jump ch4_18_date_with_charles
jump ch4_19_date_with_crystal
jump ch4_20_date_with_danny

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Commands to see all 4 path scenes, after you get dress up (cute white or sexy red dress) just type in console: jump xxx (xxx is the 4 scenes)

Code:
jump ch4_17_date_with_nubia
jump ch4_18_date_with_charles
jump ch4_19_date_with_crystal
jump ch4_20_date_with_danny
Yeah. For those that don't know how to activate console:

Activate the console:
Find the game folder, and open the renpy>>common folder. Edit the file 00console.rpy (with notepad, for example)

line 108

config.console = False you change it to config.console=True. Save the file

In the game, press Shift+o to open the console. Write:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
The nine characters who are getting these dates are Myriam's potential Love Interests. That's the whole point of them. Cassius and Hammer though are definitely not. Yeah they're her beloved pets, who she has a lot of fun with. But they're hardly relationship material. And how you can think Nubia is more of a Love Interest than the others, when several of them have already had sex with her and she hasn't, defies logic?
Thank you for correcting me, and sorry that you felt misinformed about my comment, which was purely a joke on my part, but you must have read it quickly and that's why you didn't notice it...

tania

Jun 30, 2017

Activate the console:
Find the game folder, and open the renpy>>common folder. Edit the file 00console.rpy (with notepad, for example)

line 108

Or use the best aio Universal Ren'Py Mod and no need to wt mods and edit files to activate console... it does all in the game!

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018

Activate the console:

line 108

It's definitely worthwhile to learn how to use the console, or how to fool around in the game code, but for the average player...

Or use the best aio Universal Ren'Py Mod and no need to wt mods and edit files to activate console... it does all in the game!
Yep. URM is just so much quicker and easier than using the console.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Zorlun This goes back to what I speculated in this thread a few months back. The leak comes from a Patron (not a supporter because a supporter would Respect your wishes and the advantage that their fellow Patrons Should enjoy for being actual paying customers). As Alfred said in The Dark Knight Returns, "Some people just want to see the world burn." If a "supposed" Patron is capable of leaking a game and not honor their end of a bargain, what Else are they capable of.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Why are some folks crying about making 4 saves for the dating update? Imho, those people want too much. As far as I'm concerned, the sex scenes won't be much different with some of the characters than what was seen previously. It'll be only a different setting or location. (shrugging) I don't see the need to watch what would basically be the same for most of the LI characters. I have 2 LIs in mind, which is good enough for me. I can imagine from those how the others will go. Just saying.

zechosen

Nov 23, 2018
Not even a day and already leaked... :(
I won't launch the old debate again, I know it's a pirate site and that's that, but fuck me, not even a day...
Unfortunately the Actions of certain Assholes like Summertime saga devs and Inusen at the milftoon/SOTH thread made people spiteful over good patreon devs at this very website and even 4chan /aco/.

If anything, blame them.

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
Not even a day and already leaked... :(
I won't launch the old debate again, I know it's a pirate site and that's that, but fuck me, not even a day...
Wdym? You are the OP of this thread. I thought only OP can update the first post.

4.40 star(s) 197 Votes