EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner - dildorog 02 F95.png

Overview:
You guide Myriam, as her life changes in a new city and finds herself pushed out of a sheltered life, will she embrace her new found independence or will she slip back into the comfort of a subservient life; will she venture forth and explore her repress desires and the opportunities that open up to her or will she let herself be submerged by life; will she follow the advice of good people or be manipulated by evil ones; and of all those weird events that she will fall upon... You decide.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-07
Release Date: 2024-04-06
Developer: Zorlun -
Censored: No
Version: Ch. 5.02+p
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Patch: *
Extras: Walkthrough Mod* - Multi Mod* - Fan Sign - Walkthrough PDF - WT Mod

*This patch/port isn't made nor is endorsed by the dev, download and use at your own risk

bg redneckmotel 031.png bg newhome 70.png bg ch1 nightmare 02.png bg ch1 anewschool 04.png bg ch2_01 morningrun 018.png bg ch2_08 movienight 007.png bg ch2_10 northwellstables 076.png bg ch2_14 girlsunderthesun 031.png bg ch2_15 galanight 043.png bg ch2_17 busymorning 078.png bg ch2_21 anightwithlucy 029.png bg ch3_01 anewlife 010.png bg ch3_04 anotherdayatschool 015.png bg ch3_04 anotherdayatschool 118.png bg ch3_08 doublecopdate 002.png bg ch3_11 photoshoot 043.png bg ch3_12 coffeebreak 034.png bg ch3_18 lookingforbobo 041.png bg ch3_22 a_girls_fist 023.png bg ch3_23_meetcute 040.png bg ch3_25 adayatthebeach 055.png bg ch3_25 adayatthebeach 111.png bg ch3_27 datenight 120.png bg ch3_30 adayatcourt 004.png bg ch3_31 calmafterthestorm 089.png

Last edited:

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [v0.1] [Zorlun] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.11 GB
Original MAC Size: 1.09 GB

Compressed PC Size: 116.7 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 99.7 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Thank you.

As stated in the header, it is my first game, first tiem programming, using daz3d and developing, so the quality will probably not be up to level for now, but I hope it will pick your interest and give you a good time. ^^

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I have some tweaking to do, but yes, I am more on the shappy size. ^^

I tried to find the middle between a sexy body and the body of a mother that had two childs.

But the body will change a bit in the future, some "makeover" planed, I will vary the cloths, will change hair styles with some events and eventually also the body (in some limits) with some choices in the future.

Nov 21, 2019
Well, her 3d art looks influenced by creepy russian instagram accidents and chicken leg. Why would you go "plastic-surgery-alien-duck-face." Did you watch to many Goldie Hawn movies? And please make her eyebrows dark. This color selection means bad luck and freaks people out. I like everything else, tho. I can't wait to find out what happens next.

Last edited:

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I have some tweaking to do, but yes, I am more on the shappy size. ^^

I tried to find the middle between a sexy body and the body of a mother that had two childs.

But the body will change a bit in the future, some "makeover" planed, I will vary the cloths, will change hair styles with some events and eventually also the body (in some limits) with some choices in the future.
this is a sexy mom with two kids.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
This was an interesting 0.1 release Zorlun. :)
Spoiler of one of the scenes, don't click if not played!!!:
I really liked how dominate her husband was in the motel scene :love:(y)

I think Mi looks stunning to be a mother who has given birth 2 kids, she got a very nice body indeed
Will all the tags from the "Genre"-tab really be in the game? :unsure: So many fetishes if so :love:

The very best of luck with your game and i really hope this will be long one.
Stay safe. :)

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
not into the forced part
Answer hidden to not spoil the others.
This is a hard start yes, but it wil not be the point of the game, in fact the main character will quickly have the opportunity to separate from her husband, this choice of hard start with the husband is clearly to show that he is an asshole.

You will have the opportunity to break this relation and be more independant or dig into it and slip in debauchery.

This was an interesting 0.1 release Zorlun. :)
Spoiler of one of the scenes, don't click if not played!!!:
I really liked how dominate her husband was in the motel scene :love:(y)

I think Mi looks stunning to be a mother who has given birth 2 kids, she got a very nice body indeed
Will all the tags from the "Genre"-tab really be in the game? :unsure: So many fetishes if so :love:

The very best of luck with your game and i really hope this will be long one.
Stay safe. :)
Thank you, glad you enjoyed this first draft, there will be more scene like you liked in the future, and a lot more as you saw in the future tags. Like I said this first game will be highly experimental for me, and I want to try a lot of things and show a lot of fetishes, but as of a few of them will probably shocked a few, they will be mostly skipable and the player will be warned.

4.40 star(s) 186 Votes