Project Nevaryn version 0.1 [DeepAnglerMedia]

Deleted member 4182570

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
THE REAL DEEPANGLERMEDIA'S POST
Hey all. it has come to my attention that there is a thread here that posted my game. This was just supposed to be a test-upload to my page on itch.io.
This wasn't supposed to be made public. I read the comments to that thread and totally agree, it wasn't even meant to be seen by anyone.
This is the real Project Nevaryn version 0.1 that I have been working on. Please do not go to posts that aren't under my DeepAnglerMedia account on this site. I am actually so surprised that people can post other content as if it is their own here.
Although it is still very small, welcome to the first official build of Project Nevaryn.

Remember, I am a one man team and this has been development for less than a week. I spend literally all my time on this so please keep an eye on my account and Patreon for updates.

Windows Download :
Mac Download :

my itch.io page:

I sincerely hope that people don't upload my work into their own posts, it scares me how my game and vision is presented. If anyone is to interact with Project Nevaryn fans, it should be me. I'm open to discussion and love this forum site.
Take care,
DeepAnglerMedia.

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
I am actually so surprised that people can post other content as if it is their own here.
Mate, it's a pirate site. What's confusing you?

Also, you should link your Patreon to your F95 account, it'll show up below your name.
And ask the mods for a developer tag - they're friendly, they'll help you out.

Good luck with your game! ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: desmosome

Deleted member 4182570

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
Mate, it's a pirate site. What's confusing you?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm all for piracy. I think it's one of the best things about the internet, people collaborate and share things that are usually restricted. This is my point. I'm not restricting this game. There's no charge whatsoever. I love this site as there are people who actively discuss, which is what I like the most. Sure, somewhere down the line, someone may pirate the updated versions off of my Patreon, making it unfair for those who pay for it, but then again, they're not stuck to the payments, if they see that this pirated version is safe, I wouldn't mind if they stopped pledging. It's all optional. My point is I'd like to have control over how the game's viewed. I recently made a title page, as well as a mini open-world update. Seeing people discuss the crappy teaser as if it's something I want to share as a final product sickened me. I want people to realize what I'm updating, as well as the fact that I am aware that this version is indeed shitty. This site has the most active community that I've seen across multiple sites where this game has been shared, which I absolutely love. The thing is, I hate to see viewers and players of the game complain about the state of it. Especially when it's the wrong version. All I look forward to right now is to see what people think about it, that's all. I'm not trying to take anything down or cause any drama. All I want is for people to know the road this project is going down. And it's definitely not going towards the cash grab route where all I do is lazily render shoddy scenes.

By "post content as if it's their own" I meant I'd like to be the one giving the context of the patch. This was not intended to be distributed, unlike the version I reported last night. 0.1 is the first official patch of the game that I am proud of. With control over the context, I think people "pirating"(free game btw) would understand that certain patches have different context than others.

Regards,
-Deep Angler Media

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
All fair points, but you can't control what people do with your content, regardless of its current state.

The moment something's uploaded to your Patreon/F95 account (and by extension the internet) its out of your hands.

I know it's shitty to have things leak before you're ready to share them, but there's really nothing you can do.

Try not to stress about it too much. ;)

Deleted member 4182570

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
All fair points, but you can't control what people do with your content, regardless of its current state.

The moment something's uploaded to your Patreon/F95 account (and by extension the internet) its out of your hands.

I know it's shitty to have things leak before you're ready to share them, but there's really nothing you can do.

Try not to stress about it too much. ;)
Yeah, makes sense. I was just shocked that it had been shared to this site so quickly, and I've never seen discussion about my novel before so it was really new and unfamiliar.
I like that it's getting pirated though, I love how instant this community is with their discussions.
I'm very glad you liked the design for Harper, she's an absolute beauty!