EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1665320456860.png

Overview:
After an accident turns you into a young adult again, you take on the role of one of the most beloved villains from the Kim Possible series.
Coming up with the ultimate plan to once and for all destroy her, you move to her city and enroll in her school. This time, the plan is to defeat her emotionally, instead of physically. The plan is simple, but unfortunately, keeping a low profile when you're a mastermind isn't easy, and you slowly find yourself surrounded by both friends and enemies of Kim Possible...
How you will deal with both friends, foes, sluts and more is for you to decide as each girl has multiple routes and conclusions to reach.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-10
Release Date: 2024-03-02
Developer: Leroy2012 - - -
Artist: Muplur -
Censored: No
Version: Patch 14
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: - Gallery Unlocker*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, Download at your own risk.

ann1a.png bonnie2b.png kim1c.png kimbeach1a.png monique1.png shego2b1_2.png tara1d.png tarashop1b.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Alucard1666

Mar 10, 2018
Hopefully they keep Bonnie a bitch... that's kind of her only main appeal/character arc.
There is a difference between being a bitch and only being a bitch.

I normally don't like the bitch type character, but I got to admit. There are some bitch characters that i actually like, but they got other sides which humanise them and makes them actually being pleasant. (despite there bitch side, or even complement there bitch side in a good way.)

An example of that would be "Damsel" from "Vampires: The Masquerade - Bloodline". She is a bitch, but in the best way.)

If Bonnie is a only bitch type, then it is a hard:

*NNNOOOPPPEEE........*

from me to her.

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
Yet another Kim game where they give the small boobed girl big tits, pass. Why bother using Kim if you're not gonna give her Kim's body?
I hear you here. I'll still try it as her boobs don't look rediculous, but would really prefer proportions kept closer to the source material.

I'm still bummed that we have a Big Boobs tag that gets used in almost 50% of the releases but no small boobs tag at all to help filter the minority of games that cater to that preference.

4.40 star(s) 50 Votes