VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Project: Quarantine 00 [v0.1] [Leonde Swatch]

1. 3.00 star(s)

VelocityRyuga

Yay! I get to write the first review for this game.

So you're probably wondering if you should try playing this game. Well short answer is - no! Now it's not that this game is terrible, it's just that there is no content - and I mean practically no real content whatsoever. The game has one short scene with the mom and one short scene with the sister. You only get to choose one of them unless you rollback to a save and the game ends abruptly with no warning once they finish.

Therefore , there is no point playing this game yet. The 3 stars are simply neutral, even though this could be dropped down to 2.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now if you're here when the next update comes out, I do think you should try playing it. Here's why:

Story - 6/10 - Now to be real honest, there's nothing new and the english is actually pretty bad. No clue what the dev is trying to say in some parts. Moreover, it's also super early to really rate this section. But I'm rating it a 6 instead of a neutral 5 because in some aspects it does set up something interesting. There's the innocent mother which I found boring, but the sister caught my attention because she seemed as perverted as the MC and that's a rare thing to see.

Renders - 7/10 - The previews are what you get. I'm comparing these renders to other honey select ones. Personally, I dislike honey select, and while these aren't great, they're better than acceptable and the dev has put in some work to it. You can use the previews to rate it yourself.

Animations - Not present as of v0.1

Tags - There was a male domination tag that caught my interest. So far no content in that aspect. Incest looks interesting as there's multiple types of incest relationships but again it's too early to say.

Choices - I can't rate this. There is only one choice and choosing there gives you only scene and ends the game immediately after that. It doesn't let you see the second scene so honestly this feels like it needs to be changed.

Overall, the concept of being in a pandemic living with your family seems very interesting to me. This game can be good if the dev works on it, but the way the game ends with no warning already doesn't give a good impression. Maybe in v0.2 it gets better but there isn't any point in even trying to do so right now.