Thread Updated: 2020-11-24
Release Date: 2020-11-12
Developer: PHWAMM -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.5
Language: English
Other games: Project Hot Wife
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win - Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

Extras: Italian Translation

pst01.png pst02.png pst03.png pst04.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Johntheloner

Jun 14, 2017
Its the same Dev from Project Hot Wife. But I dont get it - why not put everything in that game. No he makes a shot spin off? Why?
I dont get these short side games. They lack all the build up and tension of the full games ...
I mean, if you make side games, you don't have to progress your main game and have a semi-valid excuse for milking your patrons.

That said, if you are gonna make side games, at least put SOME effort into them, good lord.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I mean, if you make side games, you don't have to progress your main game and have a semi-valid excuse for milking your patrons.

That said, if you are gonna make side games, at least put SOME effort into them, good lord.
Let me give you another point of view how I see side games:
Everyday you eat PB&J sandwiches for breakfast. After a while it gets old and you want some cereal to switch things up.
I see side games as a short distraction so they can come back to their main project with a fresh look.

Ptolemy works like this. He releases his main game regurarly and maybe 2-3 releases a year on his side game. That said, his main games completely differ from his side project. Something which doesn't seem to be the case here.

Shane498

Apr 27, 2017
I know that game. Shes a insurance investigator and she Fuckin' her nosey neighbor.....Can't remember the name of game but that was in it.. Girl has diff face than that game!
I know the artist for his videos that he posts on naughtymachinima, didn't know that he made a game

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
As macadam would say, except with some fixed text...

more seriously, that's exactly how alots of peoples see games here.

check OP > see nice renders > conclusion : "WOW game is awesome !"

i dont mind about the description, as i get tired of that. just another similar plot like thousands others NTR/Cuck games.

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes