Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I'm using old Version (Under this ver) cause i play it on Android,..if 20 Buck payday work on my ver?,
Oh. I have nothing to do with any version other than PC. Testing a bunch of versions of the game after adding content is time consuming so I'm focusing only on the PC version for now. Plus there are going to be some features that can't be implemented from just exporting the game to mobile. So what you can do right now is wait for whoever uploaded the unofficial Android version to update it.

So basically, there's no official Android version. It takes too much time and make me go coocoo so wait for the unofficial version to come out.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Hey i have a question, is it possible to be nice to the girls in this game ? Thanks !

Inazuma401

May 5, 2019
Yup. Just don't use the sex option.
I'm tryin to not choose Sex Option,but...i got a runaway end,twice...and the third,make me Confuse...for now,Tryin to unofficial android port to Launch latest ver,cause if i install it on computer,and my parent/sister see it....well....i have an laptop,but it busy and full of Job's shit file

So,i will make a strategy while playin other (adult) games on my phone

(I didn't have any choice,cause in game pay day work only 10 bucks,bus need 2 bucks,and normal foos cost 10 bucks.. premium cost 20 bucks......)

slayerfox

May 19, 2018
so, I didn't tell suzy about the cops, but she still found places to hide at, and I got the same endings?

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
so, I didn't tell suzy about the cops, but she still found places to hide at, and I got the same endings?
If you tell her about the cops you'll get the runaway endings. If you don't then you get the true ending.

Improdigal

Dec 27, 2018
Hearing a lor of criticism about this game being an RPGM game, but i dunno. I kinda like it, and the story is pretty well done. I can easily look past all the walking segments when i have some interesting plot afterwards.
Just found out how to get the true ending so i'll try that out.

Also, why does Suzy and to an extent MC are basically me?:unsure:;)

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Hearing a lor of criticism about this game being an RPGM game, but i dunno. I kinda like it, and the story is pretty well done. I can easily look past all the walking segments when i have some interesting plot afterwards.
Just found out how to get the true ending so i'll try that out.

Also, why does Suzy and to an extent MC are basically me?:unsure:;)
Thanks for playing! I don't know why either. It seems to me that RPGM games are associated with a lot of grinding and full of walking, even though it's the designer's fault not the engine's. I also don't mind walking in games but there is a limit. I get why some people aren't fond of it but it's better than clicking and teleporting around in my opinion. More immersive this way.

I try to put a bit of myself in everything I make. Likes and dislikes, doubts and insecurities. Life is fun ain't it?

Improdigal

Dec 27, 2018
Thanks for playing! I don't know why either. It seems to me that RPGM games are associated with a lot of grinding and full of walking, even though it's the designer's fault not the engine's. I also don't mind walking in games but there is a limit. I get why some people aren't fond of it but it's better than clicking and teleporting around in my opinion. More immersive this way.

I try to put a bit of myself in everything I make. Likes and dislikes, doubts and insecurities. Life is fun ain't it?
Quite fun, especially when you're a college student who gets the victim to enjoy their capture. :)

ka1to

Jan 26, 2018
Ok after telling Suzy the truth about Morgan and also going on the trust route with Morgan, I'm stuck. I don't know what to do anymore, can anyone give me a hint or somewhat a walkthrough or is it the end ?

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Ok after telling Suzy the truth about Morgan and also going on the trust route with Morgan, I'm stuck. I don't know what to do anymore, can anyone give me a hint or somewhat a walkthrough or is it the end ?
Yup. That's all the content for 0.09. I'll be sure to add a notice to let people know when they've finished all the content of a version next time.

Reactions: dcoagt

Ohsoyu

Jul 20, 2017
This game's premise is actually really interesting and I had fun getting all of the endings. I even did a playthru where I did nothing but fed the girl, no talking, no sex, just a bunch of free food and the cops never showed after questioning me since I wasn't really on any route. That would be great to have an ending there like she gets bored to death or something simple like the cops show up but this time she doesn't defend you.

Reactions: Huli

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
This game's premise is actually really interesting and I had fun getting all of the endings. I even did a playthru where I did nothing but fed the girl, no talking, no sex, just a bunch of free food and the cops never showed after questioning me since I wasn't really on any route. That would be great to have an ending there like she gets bored to death or something simple like the cops show up but this time she doesn't defend you.
lol Thanks! I might just do that.

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes