4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Hey all

Project Supremacy is slowly getting back to development, currently in the scripting process with the new update, and will get more into it after the holidays. For those who don't know, I plan on updating the artwork for all the characters and it should be live by the new Council Member update.

I also plan on redoing all the old H scenes to match the new artwork but that's gonna be a long time goal that will be completed in sets.

Here's a before and after teaser, stuff's not final If you wanna see more teasers or the game art progress I plan on posting them on my Patreon throughout

RoxTheVile

Sep 30, 2020
Don't wanna shit in TBS but this is so fuckin good. Love the art style and approach to femdom. Absolute banger job and I can't wait for more.

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
any ETA for new update?
Sorry for the late response, more or less what the other user said. I forget not a lot of people follow my personal accounts so sorry for the lack of updates or news here. I've posted some progress art overhaul to the public and teasers for the next Council content on my patreon.

It's gonna be a while till then, I'll try my best to keep everyone informed.

Last edited:
Feb 20, 2022
Sorry for the late response, more or less what the other user said. I forget not a lot of people follow my personal accounts so sorry for the lack of updates or news here. I've posted some progress art overhaul to the public and the next Council content on my patreon.

It's gonna be a while till then, I'll try my best to keep everyone informed.
I haven't seen these ones yet, looks really good. I like how the colour pops more. Do you have a illustration of the new girl?

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Is there any way to progress with Iris apart from defeating her? The fight seems to be pretty much rigged: she is using healing potions out of turn and it seems to be humanly impossible to counter her "bootjob" attack (I just cannot manage to hit 5 keys before the timer runs out). I suppose you can defeat her within 5 turns (before she starts "playing dirty") if you level up sufficiently, but I've fought her over 50 times (advanced to level 7) already and unlocked all possible skills, yet I still cannot beat her.

P.S. I mean one shouln't normally have to fight a boss like that in one's first fight; there ought to be some other way to progress? But I cannot figure it out :( Either that, or it's a really bad game design.

Last edited:

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Is there any way to progress with Iris apart from defeating her? The fight seems to be pretty much rigged: she is using healing potions out of turn and it seems to be humanly impossible to counter her "bootjob" attack (I just cannot manage to hit 5 keys before the timer runs out). I suppose you can defeat her within 5 turns (before she starts "playing dirty") if you level up sufficiently, but I've fought her over 50 times (advanced to level 7) already and unlocked all possible skills, yet I still cannot beat her.

P.S. I mean one shouln't normally have to fight a boss like that in one's first fight; there ought to be some other way to progress? But I cannot figure it out :( Either that, or it's a really bad game design.
Sounds like a skill issue. (joking)

The only way to progress is to beat Iris, every boss is gonna be punishing and hard, that's the point of the game. Though Iris is much more straightforward than the rest of the bosses. She has a very obvious pattern and heavily relies on qte skills, you can use that against her and take advantage of that cause once you master the qte's that's a free hit for you. (She's the only boss who will spam them this much cause it's supposed to teach the player to get good with it, otherwise, you're gonna have a hard time in the future.)

If you haven't it's highly recommended to go through all of her content before trying actually to beat her, since it unlocks item crafting, gives you stat boosts and equipment that will help you out.

Other players found out other ways to beat her but how I managed to clear her is: stocking up 10 potions minimum (you need to keep yourself alive and healing between her qte's or weaker attacks), level 3-4 is a good sweet spot to fight her, be sure to get the attack up skill and any of the heavy hitter skills in the skill tree, afterward be sure to use your attack up skill whenever you can and time and attack her with one of your heavier attacks while tries to do her qte skills since if you pass it, it'll be a free hit for you. In summary you gotta master the qte's skills once you have that under your belt she really has nothing else to throw against you besides obvious cheap tricks you can avoid.

The first two bosses are linear in terms of clearing their domains since it's still the early game. 3rd one and going forward I plan on having other methods to clear them (but they will come with great costs, like stat/level decreases, lose of items, etc.)

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Sounds like a skill issue. (joking)

The only way to progress is to beat Iris, every boss is gonna be punishing and hard, that's the point of the game. Though Iris is much more straightforward than the rest of the bosses. She has a very obvious pattern and heavily relies on qte skills, you can use that against her and take advantage of that cause once you master the qte's that's a free hit for you. (She's the only boss who will spam them this much cause it's supposed to teach the player to get good with it, otherwise, you're gonna have a hard time in the future.)

If you haven't it's highly recommended to go through all of her content before trying actually to beat her, since it unlocks item crafting, gives you stat boosts and equipment that will help you out.

Other players found out other ways to beat her but how I managed to clear her is: stocking up 10 potions minimum (you need to keep yourself alive and healing between her qte's or weaker attacks), level 3-4 is a good sweet spot to fight her, be sure to get the attack up skill and any of the heavy hitter skills in the skill tree, afterward be sure to use your attack up skill whenever you can and time and attack her with one of your heavier attacks while tries to do her qte skills since if you pass it, it'll be a free hit for you. In summary you gotta master the qte's skills once you have that under your belt she really has nothing else to throw against you besides obvious cheap tricks you can avoid.

The first two bosses are linear in terms of clearing their domains since it's still the early game. 3rd one and going forward I plan on having other methods to clear them (but they will come with great costs, like stat/level decreases, lose of items, etc.)
Thanks for your replay! Well, the problem is that I seem to be unable to pass the QTE minigame; my eye-to-hand coordination is simply not that good, which is why I never play "shooter" games and prefer turn-based combat. And yes, I've collected all the items in Iris' dungeon. Well, guess I'll just have to keep losing to her and leveling up until I can beat her before she throws QTE at me... Btw, any reason why you always start the fight with 0 SP even if you max it before the fight by drinking potions?

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Thanks for your replay! Well, the problem is that I seem to be unable to pass the QTE minigame; my eye-to-hand coordination is simply not that good, which is why I never play "shooter" games and prefer turn-based combat. And yes, I've collected all the items in Iris' dungeon. Well, guess I'll just have to keep losing to her and leveling up until I can beat her before she throws QTE at me... Btw, any reason why you always start the fight with 0 SP even if you max it before the fight by drinking potions?
Word of advice she does a final qte skill when she's on her last hp. So I def recommend just practicing your timing on the QTE's. If all else fails you can always ask for a save file here that's past Iris if it's that much trouble since the rest of the bosses do less qte's.

For the SP question it's by design, to use SP skills you're gonna have to build up it's meter. You can loosely compare SP in this game as a "Limit" meter from FF games, where the point is to build it from taking or giving dmg to use stronger and rare skills.

To add to that later in the game you'll get stronger one-time moves that require full SP to use.

Reactions: Leo Humilis

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Word of advice she does a final qte skill when she's on her last hp.
Hmm, from the 50+ fights I've done it seems that she always throws the first QTE on the 5th turn... and that's when my sorry ass always gets kicked :LOL:
So, I figure, I need to buff up enough to smash her within 4 turns in order to avoid dealing with QTE (which I seem to be incapable of :cry: )

Last edited:

ElMago69

Sep 4, 2022
¿Dónde están los trajes del segundo dom no puedo encontrarlo, hay dos habitaciones, la tienda y una habitación con una jaula y no apear nada?

bigeric

Jan 4, 2021
Since I absolutely suck at this game with the QTEs and will never get any farther than Iris, was there any over the knee spanking scenes in this game? If so, could you please provide a pic for a frustrated old man? Thank you.

Reactions: Thecatbred
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes