4.30 star(s) 12 Votes
Feb 20, 2022
It's not that I don't understand where you're coming from, I just thought your choice of words for the scenario was a poor choice. Hence the comparison of something truly shitty.
Your comparison was more wild and out of the blue, you more or less devalued another person's feelings by bringing up a topic that has nothing to do with the conversation

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Okay so I requested an update early this week but I guess the mods have their hands full and still haven't come around to it yet. So here's the download to the latest update in the meantime.

Version: 1.1.10

download:

Changelog:
  • Melissa's Domain Intro sequence
  • Updated all character's overworld sprite artwork, besides mom
  • About 30 percent of Iris Domain art has been updated
  • 20 percent of Velvet's Domain art has been updated
  • 5 percent of Charlotte's Domain art has been updated
  • New Class tab on the menu, (No real purpose at the moment)
  • fixed an error at Velvet's Domain where Kris's sprite img stays after her first fight
  • fixed an error where double skill trees show
  • Buffed Flame Edge's skill and gave it a fire element
  • fixed a bug where some skills wouldn't visually show up in the skill tree

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020
Does anyone have a save they can give please for project supremacy really not about fighting the 3 mistresses over again

ElMago69

Sep 4, 2022
on the velvet domain stairs when I try to go up it tells me that I still have things to do but I have explored all the content any help

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
on the velvet domain stairs when I try to go up it tells me that I still have things to do but I have explored all the content any help
So for whatever reason the later updates messed up the eventing on that scene. I just updated the mega link on the front page of the forum so just re-download that and it should all run fine now. Sorry about that

Huurn

Apr 7, 2023
This game has a lot of promise, but I just can't get past Iris because of that QTE. It's grindy enough without it IMO, but this just breaks it for me.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
This game has a lot of promise, but I just can't get past Iris because of that QTE. It's grindy enough without it IMO, but this just breaks it for me.
Trying to do a QTE with one hand gaming is never fun.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Project Supremacy [v1.1.10] [Divanation]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 290 MB

- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Feb 20, 2022
Nice I was waiting for this, I can't help but notice the "intro" part of the changelog does that mean we don't get the entire content yet?

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
Trying to do a QTE with one hand gaming is never fun.
i hate QTE's to but luckily it is possible to partly disable the QTE without breaking the events by freezing the timer, can still loose by pressing the wrong arrow key, just edit the QTEWindow.js with notepad or notepad++ and search for this._duration += duration; and change it to this._duration += 9999; .. you can also edit the cost of the potions in the items.json if you want by just changing one number just search for <Synthesis Ingredients> and you will see what you need to do

The game right now is kinda buggy tho so i think i will wait until next update before i continue with my "heroic" adventure :D

Reactions: ItzSpc

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
i hate QTE's to but luckily it is possible to partly disable the QTE without breaking the events by freezing the timer, can still loose by pressing the wrong arrow key, just edit the QTEWindow.js with notepad or notepad++ and search for this._duration += duration; and change it to this._duration += 9999; .. you can also edit the cost of the potions in the items.json if you want by just changing one number just search for <Synthesis Ingredients> and you will see what you need to do

The game right now is kinda buggy tho so i think i will wait until next update before i continue with my "heroic" adventure :D
If that helps folks who r struggling im all for it!

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes