Unreal Engine - Abandoned - Project Tower [Prototype Build 20211119] [Sunbath Games]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Stonelucas

This is for Prototype Build 20211119.

Overall: I've played just about every VR title on F95Zone and Project Tower is pretty decent. Don't go into it expecting a VR game, it's more of a VR test.

PROS:
    It's the one of the most "VR-esque" VR titles here, with proper movement (walking via joystick), high-quality models and surprisingly good physics. The crowbar had weight, I could climb walls and even zipline through the game's physics. To put it into terms, the closest similarity to the general movement and physics is the game BONEWORKS (a very early version, that is)... except you can't actually bone.

CONS: This is NOT a game for VR newbies, it will make you motion sick. As for gameplay, there are only three levels: one is useless, one is for movement physics and the last floor is for enemies. Also, as mentioned above, you can't actually bone. There is no actual sex in this early build. Enemies that spawn on the "Enemy Testing floor" have rudimentary AI and can only walk and shoot (the bullets do no damage to you). When struck they lose their clothes and slump over for you to touch... and that's it. Lastly, there's a tease on the third floor featuring the characters you see in the screenshots (that you can't get to).

TL;DR: Project Tower is good for ten minutes of fun and not much else, but it will be interesting to watch grow. Like a lot of titles on here this game has POTENTIAL, it's actually one of the most professional feeling VR titles I've seen in a while, but that doesn't hide the fact that, in this state, Project Tower is full of good ideas and devoid of basically anything else, gameplay-wise. (not that I'm complaining, that's just how Early Access works).